Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) 21:49 - Jan 23 with 2249 viewswelwynranger

Cambridge tonight. 6000 Bradford fans at the Bridge tomorrow . Where the hell are we sickening innit
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 21:52 - Jan 23 with 2235 viewsCHUBBS

The Cambridge defence looked far better than ours,we'll done to them,thoroughly deserved their draw.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 2164 viewsQPR1882

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 21:52 - Jan 23 by CHUBBS

The Cambridge defence looked far better than ours,we'll done to them,thoroughly deserved their draw.

It's what happens when you have good coaching staff
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:26 - Jan 23 with 2137 viewsozranger

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:17 - Jan 23 by QPR1882

It's what happens when you have good coaching staff

Yeah, Richard Money has been doing some good stuff there. Saw them play last season at home and they were well structured. They deserved to be promoted from the non-league.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 08:33 - Jan 24 with 2009 viewsPommyhoop

Chuckled at the title of this thread. A no shit Sherlock title if there ever was one..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 18:20 - Jan 24 with 1855 viewsozranger

Taking this title from a different angle.. do the victories by Palace, Leicester and West Brom help or hinder us - that being these clubs have another match to worry about in the future while we do not?
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 18:23 - Jan 24 with 1851 viewswelwynranger

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 18:20 - Jan 24 by ozranger

Taking this title from a different angle.. do the victories by Palace, Leicester and West Brom help or hinder us - that being these clubs have another match to worry about in the future while we do not?

Or do wins breed confidence
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 18:55 - Jan 24 with 1813 viewsShotKneesHoop

To Bagpuss, a win in the FA Cup is like getting a point away from home .... a bonus.

Well done to all the smaller clubs who rolled over the bigger clubs, we used to do that a long time ago, when Sir Alec was the manager, and not the charleton we have now.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 21:16 - Jan 24 with 1752 viewspaulparker

Fair play to Bradford,Boro,Cambridge,Bolton etc
They have shown more guts in one game than we have all season
Puts that useless pr1ck bag buss to shame, the same useless cant who is quite happy to spout about having a day off than compete in a cup that is anyone's to win
Funny how chief cheerleader pinnerpaul is Keeping a low one today
Utterly embarrassed to be a QPR fan after teams way below show us how it's done

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 21:51 - Jan 24 with 1718 viewsthemodfather

once a cup run was a huge event, too many take it lightly and qpr have a disgraceful record over near 2 decades
the bbc and sky lap up the images of happy fans, 6000 bradford going mad...epic
as chelski numptys skulk out, if only mastercard did fa cup cos this is priceless
r's fans can only watch/listen gloat and try to recall such memories ( a draw at mk dons doesn't count)
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:21 - Jan 24 with 1676 viewsPommyhoop

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30969481
The Scummy One Mourinho gives a really good post match interview.
After first implying that he did his job in preparing the team the interviewer starts implying that the team were at fault. Straight away Mourinho backtracks and takes responsibility for the loss

( you watching 'H' ? )

Also shows complete respect towards Bradford whilst admitting he is gutted to be out of this 'beautiful competition'.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 22:27]

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:27 - Jan 24 with 1660 viewstraininvain

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:21 - Jan 24 by Pommyhoop

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30969481
The Scummy One Mourinho gives a really good post match interview.
After first implying that he did his job in preparing the team the interviewer starts implying that the team were at fault. Straight away Mourinho backtracks and takes responsibility for the loss

( you watching 'H' ? )

Also shows complete respect towards Bradford whilst admitting he is gutted to be out of this 'beautiful competition'.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 22:27]

Yeah he showed total class in his pre match press conference when he said it'd be a disgrace if Chelsea lost to Bradford.

I daresay he wrote Phil Parkinson's pre match talk for him.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:32 - Jan 24 with 1651 viewsPommyhoop

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:27 - Jan 24 by traininvain

Yeah he showed total class in his pre match press conference when he said it'd be a disgrace if Chelsea lost to Bradford.

I daresay he wrote Phil Parkinson's pre match talk for him.

Yeah he should of followed 'h' s formulae on pre match presser and said ''its gonna be 'ard; ,gonna be 'ard .Massive club great fans triffick''
Oh sorry it was the Fa Cup.
'h's ' speech would've been a shrug and a barely audible 'Meh'

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 1640 viewstraininvain

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:32 - Jan 24 by Pommyhoop

Yeah he should of followed 'h' s formulae on pre match presser and said ''its gonna be 'ard; ,gonna be 'ard .Massive club great fans triffick''
Oh sorry it was the Fa Cup.
'h's ' speech would've been a shrug and a barely audible 'Meh'

Can't disagree with the comments about Redknapp but I'm staggered that Mourinho can come out of today with any credit.

I suppose if you tell people you're the special one for long enough they'll believe it irrespective of what happens on the pitch.

I see that Mourinho tried to pull his early handshake crap with Parkinson but was told to fcuk off. Good on him.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 23:16 - Jan 24 with 1620 viewsPommyhoop

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 22:43 - Jan 24 by traininvain

Can't disagree with the comments about Redknapp but I'm staggered that Mourinho can come out of today with any credit.

I suppose if you tell people you're the special one for long enough they'll believe it irrespective of what happens on the pitch.

I see that Mourinho tried to pull his early handshake crap with Parkinson but was told to fcuk off. Good on him.

''Can't disagree with the comments about Redknapp but I'm staggered that Mourinho can come out of today with any credit. ''

To be fair Parkinson himself gave Mourinho some credit.
'He came in the dressing room afterwards [though] and shook everyone's hands - crediting the lads for their performances, which I thought was a real touch of class.'

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 07:49 - Jan 25 with 1532 viewstraininvain

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 23:16 - Jan 24 by Pommyhoop

''Can't disagree with the comments about Redknapp but I'm staggered that Mourinho can come out of today with any credit. ''

To be fair Parkinson himself gave Mourinho some credit.
'He came in the dressing room afterwards [though] and shook everyone's hands - crediting the lads for their performances, which I thought was a real touch of class.'

Wow. Let's forget Mourinho's comments before the game and his behaviour during the game because he shook a few hands afterwards once the dust had settled. Not exactly cause for calling him a class act in my book but each to their own.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 10:26 - Jan 25 with 1478 viewsLimerickR

Harry Redknapp, Jose Mourinho, Manuel Pellegrini and Phil Parkinson are in a pub.

Parkinson says "I'll get another round in".
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 10:31 - Jan 25 with 1474 viewsTacticalR

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 07:49 - Jan 25 by traininvain

Wow. Let's forget Mourinho's comments before the game and his behaviour during the game because he shook a few hands afterwards once the dust had settled. Not exactly cause for calling him a class act in my book but each to their own.

By saying before the game it would be a disgrace if Chelsea lost to Bradford he did the team talk for the opposition and mind-gamed himself.

Air hostess clique

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 11:14 - Jan 25 with 1450 viewstraininvain

The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 10:31 - Jan 25 by TacticalR

By saying before the game it would be a disgrace if Chelsea lost to Bradford he did the team talk for the opposition and mind-gamed himself.

Exactly. He also demonstrated a total lack of respect and class as per usual.

Fingers crossed for another trophyless season for Mourinho swiftly followed by his P45 from the Russian.
The Magic Of The F. A. Cup. ( Non Q P R) on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 1369 viewsMancR

The good people of Blackburn didn't see any magic ! Have you ever seen such an embarrassing attendence.? £15 a ticket against a prem side!
A one club town as well. Pathetic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024