Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? 07:35 - Mar 24 with 4206 viewsstuabd

Sheron?

Hopefully, we'll adopt the same approach that enabled us to sign Charlie. Proven in the lower leagues, young, good attitude.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 07:38 - Mar 24 with 2865 viewsozexile

Pacey please being in oz I've no idea about the lower leagues anymore. But someone who can outrun a defence.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 07:41 - Mar 24 with 2861 viewsbaz_qpr

This is where most of our money will have to go. we will need 3 or 4 strikers in the summer as likely to lose all the current ones

1x Proven (Expensive)
1x Big lump
1x Premiership Loanee Kid
1x Random Foreigner
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 07:53 - Mar 24 with 2837 viewsstuabd

Bamford. Quick, good in the Champs. Not sure if that lot would sell him to us.

Someone from Scandinavia preferably, tall, strong and lethal in front of the goal. Also articulate and a good role model.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 7:54]
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 08:09 - Mar 24 with 2804 viewsjohncharles

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 07:53 - Mar 24 by stuabd

Bamford. Quick, good in the Champs. Not sure if that lot would sell him to us.

Someone from Scandinavia preferably, tall, strong and lethal in front of the goal. Also articulate and a good role model.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 7:54]

And kind to animals.

Strong and stable my arse.

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 08:14 - Mar 24 with 2797 viewsdanehoop

Likely to be Petrasso and Gregor Reece Cox

Never knowingly understood

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 08:32 - Mar 24 with 2765 viewsjohnhoop

With our resources as they are I reckon "Dave" could be in for a triumphant return to Loftus Road!
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 08:58 - Mar 24 with 2725 viewsSydneyRs

Emile Heskey, 4 year contract.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:09 - Mar 24 with 2698 viewsDiscodroids

rebuild greyfriars bobby by gratfing an adamantium exo skeleton onto his wrecked , bent , forsaken ,piss soaked rusty frame .

build a statue in his honor and allow him to seed all our first born daughters in a 'boys from brazil 'diabolical plot to replenish his blood line and mandatory placing of a picture of kim jong zamora in all our hovels , soaring majestically through the air like icarus to plant a twenty yard header past gordan banks .

seasonally adjust his stats like a tory mp on amyl nitratres adjusting the unemployment figures to record 37 goals in 44 games , rather than 3.

salvation at hand and a yah boo sucks to so called 'fans' on 'football message boards' who think bernard cribbens with lumbago would be a better alternative.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 9:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:14 - Mar 24 with 2683 viewsaston_hoop

This kid?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-trialist-striker-scores-twice-fo

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:31 - Mar 24 with 2650 viewsMedwayR

I'd like to see Bamford or Connor Wickham, or if we're being greedy both!! But I doubt either are realistic targets. I still think we missed a trick not signing Nakhi Wells, just as a squad player in the prem but can do a job in the championship too, same for Odubajo although he's a winger, they'd have been cheap long term additions to the squad.

Benik Afobe, Andre Gray???

Poll: Who’s better?

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:49 - Mar 24 with 2622 viewsdaveB

assuming we go down I think we'll need 4 new strikers as we'll be left with none when Vargas and Zamora go.

Bamford is the obvious one but he should get a move to a prem club this summer on loan. No easy task replacing Austin, best centre forward we've had for a generation
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:51 - Mar 24 with 2609 viewsganjR

Eero Markkanen £1m
Leigh Griffiths £750,000
Patrick Bamford LOAN
Nadir Ciftci £1m

Potentially.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:55 - Mar 24 with 2598 viewsJordanFoster

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:31 - Mar 24 by MedwayR

I'd like to see Bamford or Connor Wickham, or if we're being greedy both!! But I doubt either are realistic targets. I still think we missed a trick not signing Nakhi Wells, just as a squad player in the prem but can do a job in the championship too, same for Odubajo although he's a winger, they'd have been cheap long term additions to the squad.

Benik Afobe, Andre Gray???

Covered Brentford a fair bit this year and huge fans of both Odubajo and Gray.

Can't believe Moses is still eligible for England U20's, feels like he's been around for ages, plays right-back now and is a huge prospect.

I was really excited by Gray when Brentford first signed him and having spoke to him at the start of the year he was a little worried whether he'd be even able to get a game or get to the level needed. 7 months down the line and a lot of hard graft being put in and he looks fantastic in that league - 15 goals this year.

I reckon if Les could get hold of him and work on a few things he'd be a real gem. He's small but built like a brickshit house and is lightning quick, gives the big centre halves in that league a torrid time as he can hold it up or stretch them.

Spoke to him after the game against Millwall too and he was genuinely really disappointed in his performance, really pissed off said he can't wait to get out there again and put things right. Was very refreshing I must say.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 10:07 - Mar 24 with 2556 viewsSimonJames

If Sunderland go down, Jermain Defoe will probably be going cheap.

If Burnley go down, perhaps Vokes?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 12:18]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 10:26 - Mar 24 with 2517 viewsElHoop

Looks as if Bamford is going abroad - a clever lad by the look of it;

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/20/chelsea-patrick-bamford-mid
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:11 - Mar 24 with 2474 viewsdsr_burnley

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 10:07 - Mar 24 by SimonJames

If Sunderland go down, Jermain Defoe will probably be going cheap.

If Burnley go down, perhaps Vokes?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 12:18]

Defoe won't be going cheap. Defoe will be going for £80k pe week.

As for Vokes, he's under contract until 2017. Coming off an ACL as he is, I doubt you would offer enough transfer fee to tempt the board into selling. The current budget shows about £30m profit for this season, so no need for a fire sale.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:33 - Mar 24 with 2428 viewsLowerloftLad

I hope your not the next QPR manager assuming is what Harry did with remy .....Charlie will be out the door like a shot and rightly so without his goals we would have dead buried already

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:47 - Mar 24 with 2396 viewsthame_hoops

what about troy deeney
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:48 - Mar 24 with 2397 viewsadhoc_qpr

Chuba Akpom from Arsenal might be worth looking at on loan.

He's a bit raw, but very pacy and leggy in the Welbeck mould and could potentially have a breakout season at Championship level.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:55 - Mar 24 with 2380 viewsFDC

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 08:09 - Mar 24 by johncharles

And kind to animals.

And don't forget humble
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 12:01 - Mar 24 with 2361 viewsDiscodroids

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:51 - Mar 24 by ganjR

Eero Markkanen £1m
Leigh Griffiths £750,000
Patrick Bamford LOAN
Nadir Ciftci £1m

Potentially.

beautiful work.

100% all in with this selection.

can we add one from the wolves front three of sako, afobe or dicko, although why in the name of fk therd want to come here from wolves is beyond me.

great work to all concerned at Qpr for ignoring east london lad afobe , to utilise our funds on 'RIO', resigning zamora , krancjr beauty spot and seeing if alan biley would come out of retirement .

you clueless utter cu nt lips.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 12:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 12:11 - Mar 24 with 2333 viewsadhoc_qpr

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 09:51 - Mar 24 by ganjR

Eero Markkanen £1m
Leigh Griffiths £750,000
Patrick Bamford LOAN
Nadir Ciftci £1m

Potentially.

I like your player choice, but it's completely unrealistic in terms of fees and whether they'd want to come.

Not sure why Real Madrid would sell us a Finnish International striker under contract for £1m?

Same with Griffiths, Celtic sold Gary Hooper for a fee of £5m and they of a similar age/experience/record.

Patrick Bamford will not want to be in the Championship again having more than proved himself, he'll get a prem/foreign loan or be sold for a hefty profit by Chelsea without ever donning a Chelsea strip.

Ciftci seems possible, although always a gamble taking players from the Scottish league given how poor the quality is.
Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 12:25 - Mar 24 with 2301 viewsSimonJames

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 11:11 - Mar 24 by dsr_burnley

Defoe won't be going cheap. Defoe will be going for £80k pe week.

As for Vokes, he's under contract until 2017. Coming off an ACL as he is, I doubt you would offer enough transfer fee to tempt the board into selling. The current budget shows about £30m profit for this season, so no need for a fire sale.

I wouldn't want Defoe, he hasn't been much help to Sunderland since he joined. I was just throwing names out there of people who might not get another Premiership place if their teams get relegated.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 12:25 - Mar 24 with 2302 viewsSomersetHoops

I understand conference strikers can be quite inexpensive.

Even if FFP gets resolved in a way that doesn't mean we will be playing in the conference, our scouting system needs to massively up its game and find the young rising stars that we need. I just hope they can find them and prove they are far better than any suggestions on here, although in the past they have often been worse. I'm not sure if that is because we've had poor managers who only want players they know and have ignored our scouts suggestions or because our scouts have not been up to the job.

I understand the scouting system is one area that Les has started working on - I just hope he gets it right and we get the right kind of players in for next season. I presume they may be scouting on the assumption we will be in the Championship, so a re-think might be required if its worse than that due to FFP or we get stuck with some kind of transfer embargo.

Who's Next?

Assuming Charlie leaves, who will we replace him with? on 12:42 - Mar 24 with 2269 viewsDiscodroids

this was a wish list i made before the transfer dead line day , and got a fair few thumbs up..

its amazing i thought these were realistic targets , but some look pipe dreams to me now.

pocognoli the 26 year old west brom left back

steven nzonzi , 26 , stoke midfielder

bakary sako , wolves attacking midfielder also 26

andre gray , brentford, striker 23

gestede, blackburn, 26, striker

henry lansbury , 23, midfielder forest

harry mcguire , 21 hull defender

nadir ciftci, 22, striker dundee utd

craig bryson 28. midfielder, derby

johnny russel 24. striker derby

and a flyer/ longshot gamble on martin waghorn 25 , striker, wigan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024