Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
my team 22:23 - Jul 23 with 6302 viewsdoubled

Carlton Cole !!!! another waste of money if true
my team on 22:31 - Jul 23 with 4809 viewsGetMeRangers

What?
my team on 22:35 - Jul 23 with 4782 viewsdoubled

yes we are alledgedly interested in signing him
my team on 22:42 - Jul 23 with 4734 viewsconnell10

why is the title of your thread my team?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

my team on 22:53 - Jul 23 with 4683 viewsHayesender

CAN

WE

HAVE

SOME

FECKING

DEFENDERS

PLEASE

Poll: Shamima Beghum

my team on 22:55 - Jul 23 with 4663 viewsGetMeRangers

my team on 22:53 - Jul 23 by Hayesender

CAN

WE

HAVE

SOME

FECKING

DEFENDERS

PLEASE

CR said tonight he wants a complete back line... les is supposedly hard at it, up and down the country and flying abroad. Not in favour of loans, so perhaps we will see signings in the weeks to come.
my team on 22:56 - Jul 23 with 4650 viewsdoubled

because i support qpr so its my team
my team on 23:00 - Jul 23 with 4619 viewsWatford_Ranger

my team on 22:56 - Jul 23 by doubled

because i support qpr so its my team

Would be quite a confusing board if we all took that approach.

As fo Cole, I've only seen it mentioned by Twitter wannabe journos rather than any real source.
my team on 23:01 - Jul 23 with 4613 viewsTheBlob

F*cking knew it,as soon as I saw he was a free agent some weeks back....
Are we running out of Ramsey's mates yet?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/queens-park-rangers-enter-talks-to-try-and-secu

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

my team on 23:41 - Jul 23 with 4430 viewsdaveB

He gets linked with us every transfer window, am probably wrong but very much doubt we will sign him
my team on 23:57 - Jul 23 with 4383 viewsingeminate

my team on 23:41 - Jul 23 by daveB

He gets linked with us every transfer window, am probably wrong but very much doubt we will sign him

I think he'd do a job for us, don't massively get the vitriol constantly aimed at him. Good reliable target man, getting on but never relied on pace, surely has a season or two left in the champ.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

my team on 00:02 - Jul 24 with 4369 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Firstly stop acting like we have already signed him on an £100k a week contract. Nothing but rumours now.
Secondly stop slagging off a player who isn't even that bad, and is quite a fair player who would put in some hard work. Ridiculous who overdramatic this board gets everytime one rumour of an average player appears

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

my team on 09:11 - Jul 24 with 4058 viewsEltham_Ranger

I like the look of Furlong; Onuoha, Caulker and Yun. There's not going to be too many championship teams with a better back 4
my team on 09:21 - Jul 24 with 4029 viewsbosh67

He's a free agent. Ramsey suggested that there would be a cap on player wages at QPR in future so he isn't going to get more than £20K a week. Would be surprised if he gets anywhere near that. He's 31. May be able to play that super sub Zamora type role.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

my team on 09:21 - Jul 24 with 4029 viewsstevec

my team on 09:11 - Jul 24 by Eltham_Ranger

I like the look of Furlong; Onuoha, Caulker and Yun. There's not going to be too many championship teams with a better back 4

my team on 09:22 - Jul 24 with 4025 viewsRanger78

I don't think that 4 would be that bad but we desperately need more defenders. Yun is not even fit and if there is another injury at any point, we are in deep shite
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 9:26]
my team on 09:23 - Jul 24 with 4016 viewsDiscodroids

my team on 09:21 - Jul 24 by stevec

or indeed the known cosmos !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

my team on 09:25 - Jul 24 with 4001 viewsRanger78

my team on 23:57 - Jul 23 by ingeminate

I think he'd do a job for us, don't massively get the vitriol constantly aimed at him. Good reliable target man, getting on but never relied on pace, surely has a season or two left in the champ.

I tend to agree. Not the greatest goal scorer but definitely not the worse player,

I would be amazed if he would any longer command big wages.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 9:27]
my team on 09:31 - Jul 24 with 3983 viewsDiscodroids

my team on 09:21 - Jul 24 by bosh67

He's a free agent. Ramsey suggested that there would be a cap on player wages at QPR in future so he isn't going to get more than £20K a week. Would be surprised if he gets anywhere near that. He's 31. May be able to play that super sub Zamora type role.

lets hope so bosh, there.s no finer sight than watching a target man in modern day football trundling round the pitch with leg 'o' muttons, a splash of brut and a bread bin under his arm ala zamora.

zamora/carlton cole on the charge.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

my team on 09:35 - Jul 24 with 3968 viewsTheBlob

my team on 00:02 - Jul 24 by RANGERS4EVER

Firstly stop acting like we have already signed him on an £100k a week contract. Nothing but rumours now.
Secondly stop slagging off a player who isn't even that bad, and is quite a fair player who would put in some hard work. Ridiculous who overdramatic this board gets everytime one rumour of an average player appears

Shan't.
So there.
My gran's faster than him.
And she's been dead 20 years.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

my team on 12:10 - Jul 24 with 3810 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'll be sad when Can't Control retires and we can't be linked with him anymore...

Although it's probably even sadder that he'd be our second best striker if he joined currently and the best if Austin leaves!

Christ that's depressing!
my team on 12:26 - Jul 24 with 3777 viewsSpiritofGregory

What gave you that idea?
my team on 12:28 - Jul 24 with 3766 viewsYorkRanger

my team on 09:25 - Jul 24 by Ranger78

I tend to agree. Not the greatest goal scorer but definitely not the worse player,

I would be amazed if he would any longer command big wages.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 9:27]

I agree also. If the deal is right and fitness is proven then its hard to think he couldnt be a useful squad acquisition.
my team on 12:44 - Jul 24 with 3734 viewsQPR_John

my team on 23:01 - Jul 23 by TheBlob

F*cking knew it,as soon as I saw he was a free agent some weeks back....
Are we running out of Ramsey's mates yet?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/queens-park-rangers-enter-talks-to-try-and-secu

No quotes but a club insider must be true then
my team on 13:10 - Jul 24 with 3690 viewssimmo

I would be happy with that as a starting back 4, althoguh Furlong still looks very raw. It's the options should any of those become unavailable - only Clint Hill as any kind of real cover....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

my team on 13:19 - Jul 24 with 3664 viewsLadbrokeR

Could he be next seasons Ismael Miller
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024