Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers 17:33 - Aug 30 with 5717 views2Thomas2Bowles

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-duo-available-on-frees-ahead

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:38 - Aug 30 with 3936 viewsRs_Holy

We will have these 2 until their contracts run out... No club will be stupid enough to match their wages and I am sure that they will not take a cut ... even if they are guaranteed 1st team football.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 17:41]
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:40 - Aug 30 with 3912 viewsWatford_Ranger

Far more than they're worth
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:41 - Aug 30 with 3827 viewsTacticalR

You can't give them away.

Air hostess clique

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 3783 viewsBlue_Castello

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:38 - Aug 30 by Rs_Holy

We will have these 2 until their contracts run out... No club will be stupid enough to match their wages and I am sure that they will not take a cut ... even if they are guaranteed 1st team football.

Spot on were stuck with them were paying them Premiership money, nobody else will take the gamble, hopefully the last of the Shite Phirips generation.....thankfully we are moving in the right direction
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:57 - Aug 30 with 3707 viewskensalriser

Shocked to learn that Traore is carrying an injury.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:00 - Aug 30 with 3664 viewsBerkoRanger

So we don't think they've got potential then?
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:09 - Aug 30 with 3546 viewsDiscodroids

In the known cosmos, I cannot think of Two people who I would least like to Share a fox hole with.And that includes Patient Zero for Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and keith Vaz.

The kind of modern day footballer that expects a purple heart for bravery and to test the vaginal cavity walls of your mrs, just for stepping on to the pitch.

Hopefully we will never see their like again at Queens Park Rangers football club

id have to be timothy leary at the gates of perception to even begin to imagine the workings of a human mind that offered traore a new contract.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:09 - Aug 30 with 3563 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Derby were sniffing around last March for Junior, so who knows, maybe McLaren might come forward.

If these two are to leave, then I suspect we'll have to shoulder any salary differential for the first year of any new contract. I think Junior is on £45k per week currently, if we even got half of that off the wage bill it would be something.

As for Traore, Bambi would be more robust.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 3535 viewsWilloW4

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:57 - Aug 30 by kensalriser

Shocked to learn that Traore is carrying an injury.

Traore is a horrible.. Money grabbing arsehole, doesn't give a monkeys about the R's..(allegedly )... He'll sit tight til his contract finishes..sound familiar!?.. What team should touch that pile of shite with a barge pole ?
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 3537 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:41 - Aug 30 by TacticalR

You can't give them away.

Well...we'll see I guess. I hope the club are touting them along the lines of 'yes they do have a high wage however if you're not paying a transfer fee then the differential is negligible..' Kinda thing.

Can't say the club aren't trying lol
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:16 - Aug 30 with 3499 viewsCHUBBS

You can't polish a turd.
Both are lazy cowardly greedy c@nts.
I hope they never get a game for us again.
You'd have to be nuts to offer these con men a contract so we're lumbered.
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:17 - Aug 30 with 3488 viewsWilloW4

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:09 - Aug 30 by Discodroids

In the known cosmos, I cannot think of Two people who I would least like to Share a fox hole with.And that includes Patient Zero for Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and keith Vaz.

The kind of modern day footballer that expects a purple heart for bravery and to test the vaginal cavity walls of your mrs, just for stepping on to the pitch.

Hopefully we will never see their like again at Queens Park Rangers football club

id have to be timothy leary at the gates of perception to even begin to imagine the workings of a human mind that offered traore a new contract.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:27]

"Hopefully we will never see their like at Queen's Park rangers football club".... nuff said.!!
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:38 - Aug 30 with 3339 viewsactonman

Junior I am so disappointed with. Just the sort of player we should have been signing back in the heady days of the premier league. Unfortunately things just didn't get going for him and if my memory serves me right, a lot of bad luck with near misses etc which contributed to a loss of confidence.
I still believe there is a player in there but it doesn't look like it is ever going to happen with us.

The other fcking runner bean , well I have no idea how he managed to get a contract under warnock and one under redknapp, must be some sort of witchcraft !

Funny enough , these 2 clowns set up 2 of our most famous goals in recent years
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:03 - Aug 30 with 3246 viewsjohncharles

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 17:38 - Aug 30 by Rs_Holy

But what more can Sir Les and Ramsey do ?
Put them in a sack and throw them off Hammersmith bridge ? (form an orderly queue )

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:07 - Aug 30 with 3224 viewsWilloW4

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:03 - Aug 30 by johncharles

But what more can Sir Les and Ramsey do ?
Put them in a sack and throw them off Hammersmith bridge ? (form an orderly queue )

I like the sound of that... Get behind me John. I've got first shove. We can but dream.
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:47 - Aug 30 with 3057 viewsloftboy

Stop all this lying, they are both consummate professionals who would grace any side, anyone would think you lot wouldn't want them sold,!!! So any scouts reading this message board ignore the above and take them both away, they would be sterling players for you.

Gufffaw

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 3031 viewsItalianR

"As for Traore, Bambi would be more robust."

Sure, because Hoilett has always been fit and in good shape.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 19:55]
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:58 - Aug 30 with 2991 views1BobbyHazell

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 18:16 - Aug 30 by CHUBBS

You can't polish a turd.
Both are lazy cowardly greedy c@nts.
I hope they never get a game for us again.
You'd have to be nuts to offer these con men a contract so we're lumbered.

Hoilett's been a severe disappointment Chubbs but 'lazy cowardly greedy c@nt' is a bit fkin harsh.
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 2935 viewsCHUBBS

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 19:58 - Aug 30 by 1BobbyHazell

Hoilett's been a severe disappointment Chubbs but 'lazy cowardly greedy c@nt' is a bit fkin harsh.

He touted himself round Europe looking for bucket loads of cash and we were the only mugs willing to entertain him.
The alarm bells were ringing when he said he needed time to settle after joining.
Decent characters don't make comments like that then the cherry on the cake was when the rat once again tried to desert a sinking ship when we were relegated saying he wanted to play in the Premier league.
No one wanted him so he stayed here stealing a living,his heart has never been in this club anyway.
To think he earns more than Austin or Phillips or Hill or anyone for that fcuking matter is a shambolic travesty.
The bloke is a disgrace.
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 2901 viewsDorse

You may not be able to polish a turd but you CAN cover it in glitter. With that in mind, I am pleased to announce that both Hoilett and Traore will be appearing on Strictly Come Dancing this year.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 2788 viewsDiscodroids

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:14 - Aug 30 by CHUBBS

He touted himself round Europe looking for bucket loads of cash and we were the only mugs willing to entertain him.
The alarm bells were ringing when he said he needed time to settle after joining.
Decent characters don't make comments like that then the cherry on the cake was when the rat once again tried to desert a sinking ship when we were relegated saying he wanted to play in the Premier league.
No one wanted him so he stayed here stealing a living,his heart has never been in this club anyway.
To think he earns more than Austin or Phillips or Hill or anyone for that fcuking matter is a shambolic travesty.
The bloke is a disgrace.

agree chubbs, The most prominent trait that leaps out at me when Traore plays is his ..i wont say cowardice, but lack of heart, passion,desire, courage , spine and minerals .

its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, and hes a nodding dog on the back of an austin princess parcel shelf.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:43 - Aug 30 with 2771 viewsGetMeRangers

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:39 - Aug 30 by Discodroids

agree chubbs, The most prominent trait that leaps out at me when Traore plays is his ..i wont say cowardice, but lack of heart, passion,desire, courage , spine and minerals .

its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, and hes a nodding dog on the back of an austin princess parcel shelf.

Disco... you are on fire. The car references are getting better and better
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 2676 viewsWilloW4

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:43 - Aug 30 by GetMeRangers

Disco... you are on fire. The car references are getting better and better

And he's right as well.....!
QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 2658 viewsDorse

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 20:39 - Aug 30 by Discodroids

Traore's performance is akin to sticking one's todger out of the window and trying the fcuk the night.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR make Hoilett and Traore available on free transfers on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 2630 viewsElHoop

Hoilett might be shite and he cost us loads of money for not much return on the pitch, but how much marginal income did he generate chasing a lost cause up the right wing on 24th May 2014?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024