Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" 21:25 - Mar 7 with 2662 viewsFredManRave

Losing 4-1 at home so 9-2 on aggregate, plus a sending off and there are still 10 minutes to go...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 21:28 - Mar 7 with 2655 viewsBrianMcCarthy

5-1 now, 10-2 on aggregate.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 21:51 - Mar 7 with 2583 viewsBrightonhoop

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 21:28 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

5-1 now, 10-2 on aggregate.

Ouch. Must be time for Wenger to hand over.
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 02:42 - Mar 8 with 2380 viewsFredManRave

Guus Hiddink has gone down in my estimations.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 06:28 - Mar 8 with 2308 viewsenfieldargh

and he still blamed the ref.

Wenger IN

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 06:47 - Mar 8 with 2282 viewsenfieldargh

dont normally watching Arsenal but this is fun

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

(No subject) on 07:36 - Mar 8 with 2237 viewssmegma

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 06:47 - Mar 8 by enfieldargh

Fight ! Fight!Fight!

Where's the bloke that says 'ya get me bro' and 'ya get me fam' all the time on that site?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 7:37]
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 07:40 - Mar 8 with 2223 viewsWatfordR

Be careful what you wish for....

Did I hear somewhere that David Wagner is on the board's wishlist to replace Wenger?
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 07:47 - Mar 8 with 2213 viewsPommyhoop

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 06:47 - Mar 8 by enfieldargh

I'm sure that ''kidulthood'' fella f'cked up a few times and said Blam and Flood at the end of a sentance.

Pussy ole !!!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:00 - Mar 8 with 2133 viewsMrSheen

Charlie Nicholas and Jeff Stelling on Sky last night were saying Arsenal fans had "absolutely no right" to suggest that Wenger should resign. You don't get much for £1,400 these days, do you?
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:17 - Mar 8 with 2110 viewsToast_R

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 02:42 - Mar 8 by FredManRave

Guus Hiddink has gone down in my estimations.

Blimey, even Pat Rice has seen enough...
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:29 - Mar 8 with 2087 viewssimmo

It's the board they should be having a go at, pocketing the money from consistent champions league qualification, outrageous ticket prices and ridiculous property re-development that allowed them to buy at wholesale and sell at retail. Disgusting the money they are making as shareholders while Wenger takes the brunt of their lack of investment and fleecing of fans.

Why would they get rid of a man that's happy to be both a human shield whilst guaranteeing them that kind of revenue?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:31 - Mar 8 with 2086 viewsMick_S

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:17 - Mar 8 by Toast_R

Blimey, even Pat Rice has seen enough...

Gary Neville doesn't look too happy and Alan Partridge looks troubled.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:34 - Mar 8 with 2070 viewspaulparker

Wenger is a busted flush, he should have gone years ago not only that he has ruined pretty much every single English player he has bought , if Deli Ali has gone to Arsenal he would be injury prone and useless
his signings are poor Musafi 30 million !!!, the swiss fella who gets sent off ever week was 25 million , Debuchy 13 million, Ozil 45 million , what they need are players who are nasty or who are winners what they have at the moment are injury prone tippy tappy players who look good at home against Sunderland but get destroyed & bullied against anyone decent
a few years back Wenger had first dibs on faberegas but didn't want to go for it because he had Ramsey, carzola and Wilshire , what happened he went to Chelsea won a title while the other 3 have spent more time on the treatment table and they won nothing
now Wenger is hawking himself to PSG and Barca to try and get himself a new contract the man thinks he is bigger than the club , if I were a Gooner id be asking him to go
the only thing world class about him is his ability to blame everyone else for his short comings

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:52 - Mar 8 with 2039 viewsisawqpratwcity

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:29 - Mar 8 by simmo

It's the board they should be having a go at, pocketing the money from consistent champions league qualification, outrageous ticket prices and ridiculous property re-development that allowed them to buy at wholesale and sell at retail. Disgusting the money they are making as shareholders while Wenger takes the brunt of their lack of investment and fleecing of fans.

Why would they get rid of a man that's happy to be both a human shield whilst guaranteeing them that kind of revenue?

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 1989 viewsTheChef

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 09:34 - Mar 8 by paulparker

Wenger is a busted flush, he should have gone years ago not only that he has ruined pretty much every single English player he has bought , if Deli Ali has gone to Arsenal he would be injury prone and useless
his signings are poor Musafi 30 million !!!, the swiss fella who gets sent off ever week was 25 million , Debuchy 13 million, Ozil 45 million , what they need are players who are nasty or who are winners what they have at the moment are injury prone tippy tappy players who look good at home against Sunderland but get destroyed & bullied against anyone decent
a few years back Wenger had first dibs on faberegas but didn't want to go for it because he had Ramsey, carzola and Wilshire , what happened he went to Chelsea won a title while the other 3 have spent more time on the treatment table and they won nothing
now Wenger is hawking himself to PSG and Barca to try and get himself a new contract the man thinks he is bigger than the club , if I were a Gooner id be asking him to go
the only thing world class about him is his ability to blame everyone else for his short comings

I still don't understand why he changed his phlilosophy, he had so much success with physical competitive players like Vieira, Petit, etc. He then decided to buy a bunch of injury-prone diddymen and they've gone downhill ever since.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 11:04 - Mar 8 with 1946 viewsTacticalR

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 10:27 - Mar 8 by TheChef

I still don't understand why he changed his phlilosophy, he had so much success with physical competitive players like Vieira, Petit, etc. He then decided to buy a bunch of injury-prone diddymen and they've gone downhill ever since.

According to Wenger's biographer he did the same thing at Monaco (won the league with experienced players and then tried to build his own team).

Wenger sells the talent, keeps the deadwood, buys more kids
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/wenger-sells-the-tal/

Air hostess clique

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 11:39 - Mar 8 with 1910 viewstraininvain

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 11:04 - Mar 8 by TacticalR

According to Wenger's biographer he did the same thing at Monaco (won the league with experienced players and then tried to build his own team).

Wenger sells the talent, keeps the deadwood, buys more kids
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/wenger-sells-the-tal/

The real elephant in the room here is that Arsenal's league title drought coincides with the exact point that the transfer market was inflated by oil money, i.e. Chelsea and Man City.

This has made the transfer market a lot more competitive and consequently the league is much more difficult to win barring one minor miracle (Leicester) during the same period.

This combined with Arsenal building a new stadium is the reason why they haven't won a league title in years.

That said, I think the time has come for Wenger to leave as the club, players etc have become complacent after many years of being told that finishing in the top 4 is enough.
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 12:03 - Mar 8 with 1875 viewsTheChef

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 11:39 - Mar 8 by traininvain

The real elephant in the room here is that Arsenal's league title drought coincides with the exact point that the transfer market was inflated by oil money, i.e. Chelsea and Man City.

This has made the transfer market a lot more competitive and consequently the league is much more difficult to win barring one minor miracle (Leicester) during the same period.

This combined with Arsenal building a new stadium is the reason why they haven't won a league title in years.

That said, I think the time has come for Wenger to leave as the club, players etc have become complacent after many years of being told that finishing in the top 4 is enough.

Don't think much will change anyway even if Wenger goes - if the board still sees Arsenal as a sustainable business and are unwilling to invest more to challenge for the Prem or Champions League trophies.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 13:44 - Mar 8 with 1780 viewswhittocksRs

ArsenalFanTV is an absolute joy today :)
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 14:49 - Mar 8 with 1740 viewspaulparker

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 13:44 - Mar 8 by whittocksRs

ArsenalFanTV is an absolute joy today :)

Arsenal TV
its for the sort of people who like rizzle kicks, Stormzy and who play Fifa 17 in their bedroom with the rest of their virgin friends
Arsenal used to have quite a few chaps supporting them now they have a bunch of bell ends following them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 15:12 - Mar 8 with 1715 viewssimmo

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 14:49 - Mar 8 by paulparker

Arsenal TV
its for the sort of people who like rizzle kicks, Stormzy and who play Fifa 17 in their bedroom with the rest of their virgin friends
Arsenal used to have quite a few chaps supporting them now they have a bunch of bell ends following them

I like Stormzy and play FIFA 17

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 15:40 - Mar 9 with 1433 viewsTacticalR

The weird thing is that Arsenal have got all the things we want - new stadium, training ground at Colney, and piles of cash in easy-to-carry bags.

Air hostess clique

"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 19:09 - Mar 9 with 1358 viewscaptainmycaptian

Nice chant has a ring to it
"Du wirst morgens entlassen" on 20:36 - Mar 9 with 1332 viewsTacticalR

These guys are becoming video celebs. The Troopz interview has had 800,000 views in two days.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024