Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds game tickets 10:27 - Apr 15 with 3982 viewslukacz

Hey guys! Red Star fan here visiting London from Belgrade. I'm interested in seeing how atmosphere is on Loftus Road.
I wanted to go to the Leeds game on the 26th and tickets are available to purchase but only by member registered before March 15th.
Could someone help in any way?
Thanks!
[Post edited 15 Apr 10:32]
Leeds game tickets on 10:28 - Apr 15 with 3166 viewslukacz

P.S. I also tried with Twickets, but they asked for a membership number.
Leeds game tickets on 10:34 - Apr 15 with 3105 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 10:28 - Apr 15 by lukacz

P.S. I also tried with Twickets, but they asked for a membership number.

Hello Leeds fan, nice try.
Leeds game tickets on 10:39 - Apr 15 with 3067 viewslukacz

No, for real. If someone is willing to help we can get in touch and I can show you that I'm actually not from UK, don't care about Leeds at all.
I'll even send you my membership and season ticket for Red Star.
Leeds game tickets on 10:58 - Apr 15 with 2958 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 10:39 - Apr 15 by lukacz

No, for real. If someone is willing to help we can get in touch and I can show you that I'm actually not from UK, don't care about Leeds at all.
I'll even send you my membership and season ticket for Red Star.

OK mate, I will believe you. But you may have a hard task, as every Leeds fan will be trying to get into this one by any means possible. I think that is why we haven't started selling tickets yet to non-members.

Good luck!
Leeds game tickets on 11:05 - Apr 15 with 2897 viewslukacz

Leeds game tickets on 10:58 - Apr 15 by GaryBannister86

OK mate, I will believe you. But you may have a hard task, as every Leeds fan will be trying to get into this one by any means possible. I think that is why we haven't started selling tickets yet to non-members.

Good luck!

I dont think you will at all.
"Please note, ticket purchases are restricted to supporters registered on our database before Friday 15th March 2024."

This is from the website. When I saw that I'm there for this specific game I was like hell yeah, but looks like it's not gonna happen.

Thanks anyway!
Leeds game tickets on 11:37 - Apr 15 with 2806 viewsGaryBannister86

No - you don't have to be a member, you just have to be on the QPR database. I am sure plenty of Leeds fans will be on that, anyway.

Someone on here should be able to get you a ticket (I've done mine, sorry), but I am sure you will indeed need to prove that you are not Leeds. Or maybe someone won't care, it isn't exactly the end of the world!
Leeds game tickets on 12:42 - Apr 15 with 2614 viewsthame_hoops

Leeds game tickets on 11:37 - Apr 15 by GaryBannister86

No - you don't have to be a member, you just have to be on the QPR database. I am sure plenty of Leeds fans will be on that, anyway.

Someone on here should be able to get you a ticket (I've done mine, sorry), but I am sure you will indeed need to prove that you are not Leeds. Or maybe someone won't care, it isn't exactly the end of the world!

on Twickets its saying you do have to be a member and it won't let you progress without putting in your membership number. not seen that before on there, even for Millwall this wasn't a thing I'm sure.
Leeds game tickets on 12:44 - Apr 15 with 2590 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 12:42 - Apr 15 by thame_hoops

on Twickets its saying you do have to be a member and it won't let you progress without putting in your membership number. not seen that before on there, even for Millwall this wasn't a thing I'm sure.

Whoops - yes, I meant through QPR itself they are now on general sale, database only.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds game tickets on 12:50 - Apr 15 with 2568 viewsthame_hoops

Leeds game tickets on 12:44 - Apr 15 by GaryBannister86

Whoops - yes, I meant through QPR itself they are now on general sale, database only.

aha ok.... I was surprised how reasonably priced they were on twickets, recently they have been quite high, I guess the reason is the restricted sale to members.

@lukacz I hope you get a ticket, We've all gone abroad and tried to catch a game, I appreciate you watching us and not an EPL team. good luck
Leeds game tickets on 13:27 - Apr 15 with 2465 viewsLblock

Becoming a crunch game for Leeds as well who, like a few clubs, are shittin the bed whenever opportunities come their way.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more demand for tickets and I'm sure touts will be out and looking to make a few quid (no matter where in the world they are from).
I've cancelled my ticket to this one as hadn't realised the Friday switch meant a clash with something we'd promised friends we'd do for them.
That was further proof to me at my drift from the club as up until about two years ago I would have moved holidays and all sorts to ensure I was at this game.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leeds game tickets on 13:43 - Apr 15 with 2396 viewslukacz

Guys thanks for the answers. If someone who's in the database feels like helping out please let me know!
As I said, I can send you whatever proof you need for me not being a Leeds fan
Leeds game tickets on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 2127 viewsconnell10

Leeds game tickets on 13:43 - Apr 15 by lukacz

Guys thanks for the answers. If someone who's in the database feels like helping out please let me know!
As I said, I can send you whatever proof you need for me not being a Leeds fan

You can type legitimate cohesive sentences, your no Leeds fan!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leeds game tickets on 16:22 - Apr 15 with 2039 viewsLongsufferingR

Leeds game tickets on 12:42 - Apr 15 by thame_hoops

Apparently they put that in place at the request of the club for the Birmingham, Sheff Wed and Leeds games to avoid away fans getting tickets in home areas. They do it for Millwall every year but other games you don't need a membership.
Leeds game tickets on 07:06 - Apr 16 with 1618 viewsPlanetHonneywood

This is a game of great importance to QPR fans, our future could well lay in its outcome.

Accordingly, given the tremendous attendances and support given by QPR fans throughout this God-awful season, both for the sake of the club and the many Rangers fans who'll want to go, I sincerely hope you don't get a ticket so that every seat is filled with Rangers!

Imagine if your team had a crucial game, how would you and your kind feel if you couldn't get in or, if you did, the person beside you was only there to sample the atmosphere, not to contribute to it?

If you're a proper football fan, keep away, let the real fans go, and come visit us when we're not in such a crucial situation, and tickets are available.

No offence, but you're also from Belgrade, you'll likely bring us bad luck...actually, now I think about it, try the Leeds end!!!
[Post edited 16 Apr 7:08]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leeds game tickets on 08:04 - Apr 16 with 1540 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds game tickets on 07:06 - Apr 16 by PlanetHonneywood

This is a game of great importance to QPR fans, our future could well lay in its outcome.

Accordingly, given the tremendous attendances and support given by QPR fans throughout this God-awful season, both for the sake of the club and the many Rangers fans who'll want to go, I sincerely hope you don't get a ticket so that every seat is filled with Rangers!

Imagine if your team had a crucial game, how would you and your kind feel if you couldn't get in or, if you did, the person beside you was only there to sample the atmosphere, not to contribute to it?

If you're a proper football fan, keep away, let the real fans go, and come visit us when we're not in such a crucial situation, and tickets are available.

No offence, but you're also from Belgrade, you'll likely bring us bad luck...actually, now I think about it, try the Leeds end!!!
[Post edited 16 Apr 7:08]

Looking at the amount of tickets unsold on the website for both vital home games,I’d say it was our fans that need to turn up rather than worry about the occasional day tripper.
I know both games are live on Sky,and money is tight,but I hope to see both games sold out rather than rows of empty seats that are there at the moment.

In the words of drunken Delia”Where are you?We need a 12th man here.Lets be having you.”
Leeds game tickets on 08:13 - Apr 16 with 1514 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 08:04 - Apr 16 by stowmarketrange

Looking at the amount of tickets unsold on the website for both vital home games,I’d say it was our fans that need to turn up rather than worry about the occasional day tripper.
I know both games are live on Sky,and money is tight,but I hope to see both games sold out rather than rows of empty seats that are there at the moment.

In the words of drunken Delia”Where are you?We need a 12th man here.Lets be having you.”

Unbelievably harsh that mate.

There are only a few left for Preston and mostly behind the other goal, always the last to sell. Will surely sell out.

Leeds only went on general sale yesterday - would be amazed if that doesn't sell out too.
Leeds game tickets on 08:27 - Apr 16 with 1464 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds game tickets on 08:13 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

Unbelievably harsh that mate.

There are only a few left for Preston and mostly behind the other goal, always the last to sell. Will surely sell out.

Leeds only went on general sale yesterday - would be amazed if that doesn't sell out too.

There are hundreds left for the upper loft too,maybe a couple of thousand.That’s without the vast spaces in the lower loft family stand and other areas of the ground.
The Leeds may well get close to a sell out,but I don’t think the Preston game will be anywhere near a full house.Considering how well our fans have turned out to watch us this season,it’ll be a shame if all you see on tv is rows of empty seats in one of our most important games in years.
And that’s without the season ticket holders who can’t/won’t turn up.
Leeds game tickets on 08:36 - Apr 16 with 1432 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 08:27 - Apr 16 by stowmarketrange

There are hundreds left for the upper loft too,maybe a couple of thousand.That’s without the vast spaces in the lower loft family stand and other areas of the ground.
The Leeds may well get close to a sell out,but I don’t think the Preston game will be anywhere near a full house.Considering how well our fans have turned out to watch us this season,it’ll be a shame if all you see on tv is rows of empty seats in one of our most important games in years.
And that’s without the season ticket holders who can’t/won’t turn up.

I think you need to refresh your browser, or mine has gone haywire.

Just counted the number of seats left in the lower loft = 25.
Leeds game tickets on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1403 viewsNorthernr

Leeds game tickets on 08:36 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Leeds game tickets on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1400 viewsNorthernr

Still tables left in the revolving restaurant.
Leeds game tickets on 08:47 - Apr 16 with 1358 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds game tickets on 08:36 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

That’s about right for the lower loft,but what about the upper loft?All the end blocks have big gaps in them with only 5 days to go.
It doesn’t help having two home games on consecutive weekends and both on live tv,but we should be getting closer to selling out than we currently are.
Leeds game tickets on 08:47 - Apr 16 with 1355 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 08:42 - Apr 16 by Northernr

IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Well, quite.

Without reigniting the chuck-DaveB-out-of-the-loft and where-will-the-kids-go debate, I have noted that the standing areas have been the first to sell out each time in the stadium. Admittedly, not at a super-fast rate but getting quicker and quicker.

So, heartfelt opinions aside, I wonder if it will mean that simple cold hard logic and maths will dictate that safe standing is further implemented?
Leeds game tickets on 08:57 - Apr 16 with 1318 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds game tickets on 08:47 - Apr 16 by stowmarketrange

That’s about right for the lower loft,but what about the upper loft?All the end blocks have big gaps in them with only 5 days to go.
It doesn’t help having two home games on consecutive weekends and both on live tv,but we should be getting closer to selling out than we currently are.

You called 25 tickets to go "vast spaces" so bit worried about your expectations :-).

I reckon it will sell out. I am sad and work from home so refreshing ticket maps is quite exciting for me, and this is following the exact pattern of how the sales work and did work on our previous sell outs:

3/4 days before
> standing sold out
> Ellerslie and SA Road - down to a few seats - a few more available in "worst" areas
> family stand - just a few

then these sell out say 3/4 days to go and the higher amount left in the upper loft and other end are taken by those who just want to go to the game and left it late.

Probably.

Right, must do some work!
[Post edited 16 Apr 9:00]
Leeds game tickets on 09:08 - Apr 16 with 1264 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds game tickets on 08:57 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

You called 25 tickets to go "vast spaces" so bit worried about your expectations :-).

I reckon it will sell out. I am sad and work from home so refreshing ticket maps is quite exciting for me, and this is following the exact pattern of how the sales work and did work on our previous sell outs:

3/4 days before
> standing sold out
> Ellerslie and SA Road - down to a few seats - a few more available in "worst" areas
> family stand - just a few

then these sell out say 3/4 days to go and the higher amount left in the upper loft and other end are taken by those who just want to go to the game and left it late.

Probably.

Right, must do some work!
[Post edited 16 Apr 9:00]

I was confusing the preston and leeds games with the lower loft tickets,so I made a mistake on that one,but it doesn’t alter the fact that we’re a long way short of selling out for both games.
I think that if it was a vital game for us to get into the playoffs rather than avoiding getting relegated,it would be a lot closer to a sell out than what it is now,but both games would be just as important to the club’s future.
Leeds game tickets on 13:18 - Apr 17 with 797 viewsYorkRanger

Looks like Leeds have only been given School End Upper (and rightly so)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024