Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other football news 06:55 - Sep 12 with 1206 viewscyprusmel

Fort William of the Scottish Highland league won last night in the league for the first time in 882 days.
They beat Clachnacuddin 1-0
Last season in 34 games they conceded 245 goals and finished the season with 2 points.
So were not doing too bad at Loftus Road, things could be worse.
In other football news on 08:42 - Sep 12 with 1111 viewsDannyPaddox

I thought they may have turned a corner this season when they only lost 6-0 to Brora Rangers on the opening day of the season whereas last season it was 13-0 but to actually win a game in the league. So pleased for them. Obviously the 9 young players Inverness Caley Thistle have loaned them have made a difference but still massive admiration for every one keeping the club going. Hoping to visit the area and the club one day soon.
In other football news on 10:07 - Sep 12 with 1040 viewsToast_R

Went there once when I was staying with family in a place called Acharacle. Very peaceful place to be but it p*ssed with rain non stop for a whole week.
In other football news on 10:20 - Sep 12 with 1029 viewsMick_S

Thank God we can't draw then in the cup.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

In other football news on 12:42 - Sep 12 with 954 viewsManinBlack

Since it was declared they are the worst team in Britain they have now won two games as they won a cup tie recently. Great scenery up there but not been back since September 2016 when I went to Kinlochleven, a time of year when the weather seems good up there.
In other football news on 13:06 - Sep 12 with 929 viewsenfieldargh

Yes but so many midges

If you love the highland scenery watch outlander on amazon prime

Will have you pining for ya sporran

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

In other football news on 13:44 - Sep 12 with 898 viewsonlyrinmoray

I could have the joy of watching the Highlannd league at Forres Mechanics or Lossiemouth anytime I want Howeve I choose to sit upstairs listening to Rangers on line biting my fingernails swearing with the occasional YEEESS !!! Well done the Fort the dedication of the club to keep going is amazing
In other football news on 14:06 - Sep 12 with 860 viewsbosh67

Players get £25 a game plus 'a donation' towards their petrol money. Some players have a 6 hour round trip just to get to the ground. Absolutely for the love of getting thrashed... until now. There is a documentary being made about them I hear.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

In other football news on 14:29 - Sep 12 with 833 viewsozranger

In other football news on 12:42 - Sep 12 by ManinBlack

Since it was declared they are the worst team in Britain they have now won two games as they won a cup tie recently. Great scenery up there but not been back since September 2016 when I went to Kinlochleven, a time of year when the weather seems good up there.

Fully agree. Was there last Saturday. Stayed at Caol just north before heading up to Portree on Skye the next day. No midgees and lovely weather most of the weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

In other football news on 14:40 - Sep 12 with 819 viewstimcocking

In other football news on 12:42 - Sep 12 by ManinBlack

Since Fort William have won a couple of games, does it mean the Scotland National team is now back to being the worst team in the country?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024