Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Hart 08:55 - Jun 25 with 1530 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What happened to this lad?

Released by Burnley yesterday.
Joe Hart on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 1513 viewsLowerloftLad

i never rated him and he was a clear weak link in that very strong city squad. i remember austin putting three past hart one evening game at loftus road but two goals ended up being ruled out saving harts blushes

i always thought he played better in goal when he was playing for England though

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Joe Hart on 09:47 - Jun 25 with 1424 viewsMrSheen

Joe Hart on 09:01 - Jun 25 by LowerloftLad

i never rated him and he was a clear weak link in that very strong city squad. i remember austin putting three past hart one evening game at loftus road but two goals ended up being ruled out saving harts blushes

i always thought he played better in goal when he was playing for England though

This was amazing. Well done Joe Hart.

Joe Hart on 10:07 - Jun 25 with 1368 viewsNed_Kennedys

He's still good enough for the top level IMO butt I'll probably end up abroad.
Would be great for us if he decided he'd banked enough money and would rather play every week for peanuts for a season.....
Joe Hart on 10:27 - Jun 25 with 1329 viewsCFW

I might be wrong but think he has or has had mental health issues - the way he carried on when playing for England in his last tournament was frankly embarrassing. He was so pumped up, came out thumping his head giving shite to the opposition. Having said that I wish him all the best for the future but hard to see what that is for him - his big money days are well behind him.
Joe Hart on 10:28 - Jun 25 with 1327 viewstraininvain

Joe Hart on 10:07 - Jun 25 by Ned_Kennedys

He's still good enough for the top level IMO butt I'll probably end up abroad.
Would be great for us if he decided he'd banked enough money and would rather play every week for peanuts for a season.....

Can’t help but think that he’s proven over the past few years that he’s clearly not good enough for mid to lower Premiership level let alone the top.

Maybe his reflexes have gone but he hasn’t been good for some time. Shame as he looked a good prospect once upon a time.
Joe Hart on 10:37 - Jun 25 with 1300 viewssexton

Peaked too early. It happens.
Joe Hart on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 1245 viewsNoelmc

He gave rise to one of the most memorable football chants when advertising a well known shampoo. I remember him taking it in good humour when most of Loftus Rd were singing, "You can stick your Head and Shoulders up yer ass!"

Seems a good guy from interviews I've seen, but no longer a top level keeper.
Joe Hart on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 1243 viewspaulparker

When he got in the city team and replaced shay given just after the World Cup in 2010 he was world class for about 3 seasons , god knows what happened to him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Hart on 11:16 - Jun 25 with 1223 viewsLoftgirl

Joe Hart on 10:37 - Jun 25 by sexton

Peaked too early. It happens.

I know.
Joe Hart on 16:06 - Jun 25 with 1017 viewsnightwish

Man City loaned him out to Torino but he seemed to come back a lot worse a goalkeeper than he went.The so called British footballing press seemed at the time to think it was a great move for him to go abroad, well it certainly didn't do Joe Hart any favours never the same keeper since.
Joe Hart on 16:31 - Jun 25 with 989 viewsthemodfather

he was too arrogant, clumsy and not as good as he thinks he is, he cost us v iceland "france next lads" yeah right.
macclesfield may need you!
Joe Hart on 17:09 - Jun 25 with 931 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Joe Hart on 11:10 - Jun 25 by paulparker

When he got in the city team and replaced shay given just after the World Cup in 2010 he was world class for about 3 seasons , god knows what happened to him

Probably wanted to play up front...they all do!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Joe Hart on 18:05 - Jun 25 with 863 viewsJogo

England internationals tend to be over hyped and labelled as world class when in fact they are bang average.
Joe Hart on 19:02 - Jun 25 with 804 viewsDavieQPR

The shampoo addled his brain.
Joe Hart on 20:22 - Jun 25 with 739 viewsbosh67

I don't think he's the greatest keeper but he's a lot better than he gets credit for. Some games he has been totally unbeatable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joe Hart on 20:47 - Jun 25 with 713 viewseghamranger

Heard he was going to Arsenal on a short term loan..
Joe Hart on 21:05 - Jun 25 with 688 viewsterryb

Joe Hart on 20:47 - Jun 25 by eghamranger

Heard he was going to Arsenal on a short term loan..

It can't be a loan after June 30th as he won't be registered with any club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024