Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager (tin hat on) 12:48 - Feb 16 with 3905 viewscharmr

Nothing lasts forever in football management which is no well kept secret. What ever the club achieves at some point a change will inevitably happen. At some point I think Eustace will be our next manager. A lot of talk in football circles about his credentials just like Ramsey.

I am not saying sack our current manger, I just think there is a next thing plan in my opinion in place.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 12:54]
Next manager (tin hat on) on 12:59 - Feb 16 with 3831 viewsT_Block

Go away
Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:09 - Feb 16 with 3770 viewsParkRoyalR

Mark Warburton, contract renewal, perfect fit for our club, we are very lucky to have him!
Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 3660 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'd give MW as many contracts as he wanted so that he can be the next manager for the foreseeable future. I'd like to see him break Fred Everiss' record of nearly 46 years at WBA.

The grass is always greener.

Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:40 - Feb 16 with 3609 viewscolinallcars

Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:32 - Feb 16 by Esox_Lucius

I'd give MW as many contracts as he wanted so that he can be the next manager for the foreseeable future. I'd like to see him break Fred Everiss' record of nearly 46 years at WBA.

You were just a young chap then.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 3601 viewsPinnerPaul

Who IS our longest serving manager - anyone know?

Looked it up myself - Alec Stock
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 14:00]
Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:45 - Feb 16 with 3576 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We need someone who can equal Mark Warburton's year on year improvement, Mark Warburton's playoff finish, Mark Warburton's profitable player sales, and Mark Warburton's improved financial club situation.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:47 - Feb 16 with 3568 viewsA40Bosh

Next manager (tin hat on) on 12:59 - Feb 16 by T_Block

Go away

+1

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:51 - Feb 16 with 3542 viewscolinallcars

To quote George Gershwin in Our Love Is Here To Stay:

In time the Rockies may crumble,
Gibraltar might tumble,
They're only made of clay,
But MW is here to stay.
Login to get fewer ads

Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:53 - Feb 16 with 3523 viewsMrSheen

Thank you for raising this very important and pressing topic. It is vital we have a serious discussion right now to find the man who is able to extract the maximum out of the people around him. I can only see one choice.

Next manager (tin hat on) on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 3480 viewsJuzzie

If there's no desire for the Manager to be sacked then how on earth can the next incumbent be discussed? The situation today in terms of person availability, requirements/coaching style, club situation etc. is and will be totally different today to when the time comes for the next one.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 3335 viewsSonofpugwash

Will almost certainly be Jongo Spleen from the planet Tharg in 2062.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Next manager (tin hat on) on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 3319 viewsbosh67

Blimey. Lucky it wasn't 3-0!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next manager (tin hat on) on 15:55 - Feb 16 with 3183 viewsessextaxiboy

A joke thread surely?
Next manager (tin hat on) on 15:57 - Feb 16 with 3176 viewsFaurlinho

This. Is. Nuts.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:08 - Feb 16 with 3123 viewscharmr

Sorry everyone, this isn’t exactly what I was trying to say and failed to put it eloquently enough.

Apologies again
[Post edited 10 Apr 2022 6:10]
Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 3056 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:08 - Feb 16 by charmr

Sorry everyone, this isn’t exactly what I was trying to say and failed to put it eloquently enough.

Apologies again

I guess if you are saying that the club needs to consider replacements in the event he leaves / is sacked then I agree. That is a practical consideration.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:44 - Feb 16 with 2972 viewsClive_Anderson

lolz at people going bananas at the idea of planning the next manager
Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:56 - Feb 16 with 2922 viewsPlanetHonneywood

We must wonder what plums will fall LFW’s way from the dot.org tree.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:56 - Feb 16 with 2919 viewsJuzzie

Next manager (tin hat on) on 16:08 - Feb 16 by charmr

Apologies again

I get where you're coming from I just think it's difficult to plan ahead to that degree.
Eustace, for example, might not be at QPR come the time when he might be considered for the role. No harm in the top brass having a few people in mind should the situation arise but it probably can't progress further than that as you just have to see what the land is like once it happens.

We've just had a situation at work where the top people in our business area have been discussing since November about maybe shuffling things around a little, stop people from being stagnant, maybe give people opportunities to try something else etc then that all went up in the air when one of the senior managers (my line manager as it happened!) decided last month to leave our department and take up a role elsewhere in the business.

So, everything discussed beforehand had to be binned and started again.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 06:08 - Apr 10 with 2227 viewscharmr

Can I take my tin hat off now.
Next manager (tin hat on) on 10:05 - Apr 10 with 1935 viewshertshoops

I would guess (hope ?) that any well run business with the high turnover of 'staff' that football has would be considering various potential requirements ?

In the same way the DoF should be planning for new younger pacier wingbacks for next season

Surely they have a plan for Warbs not wanting to renew, and/or Eustace taking over elsewhere therefore not available to us, or Warbs needing a new assistant, or the medical team jacking it in en masse - there's nothing wrong with planning as long as it's done out of the spotlight
Next manager (tin hat on) on 11:50 - Apr 10 with 1787 viewsEsox_Lucius

Next manager (tin hat on) on 10:05 - Apr 10 by hertshoops

I would guess (hope ?) that any well run business with the high turnover of 'staff' that football has would be considering various potential requirements ?

In the same way the DoF should be planning for new younger pacier wingbacks for next season

Surely they have a plan for Warbs not wanting to renew, and/or Eustace taking over elsewhere therefore not available to us, or Warbs needing a new assistant, or the medical team jacking it in en masse - there's nothing wrong with planning as long as it's done out of the spotlight

Which is the correct answer. Everyone has a EUFA Pro licence and a valid opinion. After nearly 60 years of going I have found it best to just turn up, sing my head off and support the team during games and leave the rest to the club. AFAIK I think the only things that have ever got me really angry at the club this century is the appointment of 'arry and the signing of Barton.
Currently, IMO, we have a very supportive board, a good plan to remain fiscally sound and a decent team and coaching staff. All things which weren't there before this recent Damascene revelation by the owners.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024