Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? 22:20 - Mar 14 with 2435 viewsbosh67

This goes much deeper. Much much deeper.

I doubt Guardiola could get much out of this team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:25 - Mar 14 with 2326 viewsnumptydumpty

Guardiola just has to jump up and down and speak gibberish.

Harland will get hat tricks every other game whatever.

Qpr jump up and down and play a game called gibberish, because it certainly is not football.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 22:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:26 - Mar 14 with 2294 viewsdaveB

Same mistakes as under 4 different managers now. You could put Klopp in charge tomorrow for a laugh and it would be the same. It's miracle he got that performance out of them last weekend
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:30 - Mar 14 with 2219 viewsThe_Beast1976

It starts right at the top with, at best, naive owners who have put all their their faith first in complete shysters (Hughes, Redknapp) then in complete incompetants (Ferdinand, Hoos). Don't really know where we start undoing this mess. I would say the owners should go, but that may just finish us off due to being a financial catastrophy, so I won't say that. However, Ferdinand and Hoos should not be in office come Saturday (and should have gone long before now). But that won't happen, so nothing will change and we'll just keep gravitating downwards until we're a League 1 club in the medium to long term.

The only caveat to that is if Ainsworth somehow works miracles next season and beyond.

It's all pretty depressing, but we need the crowd onside on Sat regardless of the complete mess we find ourselves in as a club. Once we're safe (fingers crossed) we should all be pushing for the removal of Ferdinand and Hoos and starting again.
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:35 - Mar 14 with 2187 viewsaston_hoop

I certainly couldn't understand what the plan was today, why there were not changes at 3-0, why there were not changes at the 4th goal, why there were not changes at half time, and why it took to 5-1 before we did. But its very true its not and never has been the manager I don't think, the in game management could have been much better but this squad of players are a mess

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:49 - Mar 14 with 2070 viewsdaveB

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:35 - Mar 14 by aston_hoop

I certainly couldn't understand what the plan was today, why there were not changes at 3-0, why there were not changes at the 4th goal, why there were not changes at half time, and why it took to 5-1 before we did. But its very true its not and never has been the manager I don't think, the in game management could have been much better but this squad of players are a mess

he switched the full backs at 3-0 but not sure making subs that early would have been wise thing to do.

At half time we actually finished the half on the front foot so he probably thought give them 10 minutes then change it and they conceded straight away again so game was over
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:57 - Mar 14 with 2011 viewsRangersw12

You can criticise the manager for playing the same team tonight but I'm sure he will have learnt a lot about the players tonight

The list of players he wants to keep for next season must be dwindling by the game
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:01 - Mar 14 with 1957 viewsstainrods_elbow

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 22:57 - Mar 14 by Rangersw12

You can criticise the manager for playing the same team tonight but I'm sure he will have learnt a lot about the players tonight

The list of players he wants to keep for next season must be dwindling by the game

Sam Field (though he hardly covered himself in glory tonight) - after that I'm struggling.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:02 - Mar 14 with 1954 viewsHayesender

Well I hope Neil Critchley is having a bottle of wine and a good laugh tonight.

He deserve it after having his reputation put through the mill by these â‚©ankers

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:24 - Mar 14 with 1846 viewspaulhoop2

Worse then class of 2001 and pretty sure they are worse then the dark days of ray Harford these so called players are appalling.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:27 - Mar 14 with 1818 viewsnumptydumpty

Ainsworth is a good man, and comes with an excellent track record at a lower level.

All he has to do is somehow garner enough points to have us safe

I suggest two wins or six points should do this.

If we went down he has a lot of feelers out and knows the decent hardworking players at that level to get us back up.

If we stay up, he has a few months to know who he likes and who he does not.

And he has said that there are many better players with the right characters in league one that are an improvement on what is in the championship.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:55 - Mar 14 with 1711 viewsDamo1962

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 23:01 - Mar 14 by stainrods_elbow

Sam Field (though he hardly covered himself in glory tonight) - after that I'm struggling.

Wouldn't miss any of them...Field included. He has played nearly every match this season as well. Yes he is probably the best of the lot of them, but that bar is so low to start with. No one gets a free pass on this one.
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:17 - Mar 15 with 1411 viewsTheChef

I've said it on another thread but I think this squad is as good as unmanageable. Even if there are some who don't give a sh1t (the Beale boys), I do actually think most of them are trying but they are so mentally weak when faced with adversity all they can do is metaphorically hide behind the sofa.

I am very intrigued to see what our squad will look like at the end of the August transfer window.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:26 - Mar 15 with 1373 viewsactonman

As said on other thread , Chris Martin came in as a free out of contract player that nobody else wanted and he is now our captain and only leader on the pitch which shows how weak and disinterested the rest of them are
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:29 - Mar 15 with 1359 viewsGloucs_R

It will be interesting if ainsworth can get rid of any of Beales players.

GK Dieng and Walsh
LB Paal, need another
CB Dickie, Dunne I think JCS will be offered a free transfer somewhere. So assume we'll bring in another two.
RB need a first team player with Kakay as the backup.

Honestly that's where any prediction ends for me. I have no idea what he's going to do with the midfield, style of play or forward line. But with dykes only having a year left I would imagine he'll be sold.

As I would imagine will Willock and chair. For relative peanuts in comparison to what we could have sold them for 12 months ago.

I haven't read any reports which suggests that Kelman is ready for the first team and Sinclair definitely needs a season on loan in a league one or two club where he gets regular game time.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 11:32]

Poll: Are we staying up?

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:33 - Mar 15 with 1345 viewsJuzzie

It's not always the fault of the manager but that doesn't stop the fervent frothing at the mouth demanding they get the sack.
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:47 - Mar 15 with 1293 viewsRangers67

This is a tricky one for Ainsworth to deal with. His and the clubs priority is to keep us in the championship at all costs. So he has a dilemma which is trying to get to the bottom of why we have had two such contrasting performances in the last two games and trying inspire the players to perform like they did against Watford until the end of the season. Now I say inspire deliberatley as clearly some of the players don,t want to be there which in turn is leaving the others to carry the burden. It might be a case of a softly softly approach now just to get us over the line of relegation and then and if we are safe ditching the cant be arsed players en masse at the first opportunity and start the massive rebuild we need. As much as I think I would have lost my shit if I had been him on that bus home last night , I am not sure some of the delicate souls we have in that team would have liked it and would have been even less interested in putting a shift in going forward. What a sad indictment of some of the modern footballers this saga is.
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:55 - Mar 15 with 1247 viewsthemodfather

bat the watford clean sheet we are letting on floods of goals. dare i say rest dieng and try archer?
12 goals conceded in 4 games is not good in fact ferking awful but it is what it is
the players must hear of unrest in boardroom, look at the table, form , hear of possible EFL fair play breaches, then worry about their money and themselves. just as many of us worry about our jobs, cost of living etc.
the off field new ground, new training facility etc and all those failings must affect the on field?
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 10:59 - Mar 15 with 1235 viewspaulparker

This lies at the feet of the DOF , Ramsey and his coaching staff
There is a losers mentality at this club all started when Ramsey let SWP get on the pitch whilst we were getting bumped 6-0 by City , a bloke who contributed nothing btw so he could get a clap
The youngsters finish bottom of their leagues every other year yes it’s about development but where is the will to win through this club ? it’s spineless

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 11:30 - Mar 15 with 1168 viewsNorthantsHoop

Ainsworth unfortunately has got to give a public face to supporting the players, but I bet he knows who to keep and get rid. Personally not attached to any of them, so if he can clear out the majority with upstairs approval then fine. Problem will be if he is not given support to rip through it all. I want to see a harder, taller more physical team and lets get in players from lower divisions who see QPR as a step up rather than all these loans and injury rejects from Premier teams.
It can’t be all the fault of the managers? on 12:00 - Mar 15 with 1059 viewsbaz_qpr

Its the same players making the same mistakes over the last couple of months.

The pen (Dickie) was harsh, the second goal was diabolical defending from Dickie and Kakay again both ball watching failed to track the goal scorer Kakay lost him Dickie was in no mans land.

Dieng for the 3rd

If Dieng does not concede the 3rd he is coming for the 4th

5th is Dunne and Dickie

6th is assist by Dickie

So there is a collective lack of confidence in these four currently and in each other it seems
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024