Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
death penalty non qpr 22:56 - Nov 16 with 5250 viewsdigswellhoop

man who MURDERED FAMILY NOW FREE
DO YOU AGREE
death penalty non qpr on 00:17 - Nov 17 with 4107 viewsjohnhoop

Clive’s going to love this one.
death penalty non qpr on 03:35 - Nov 17 with 4031 viewsSydneyRs

Delete thread
death penalty non qpr on 08:52 - Nov 17 with 3818 viewsDiscodroids

I agree , in principal, to the death penalty . If only in certain extreme bestial crimes which go beyond the sphere , parameters and if you will, the plasma pool of human understanding.

Cases so 7th-rung-of-Hell nefarious ,that only the Tyburn jig will suffice; such as;

Any fiend that owns a Whitesnake Lp, or indeed any soft/yacht rock Lp i.e, Mister Mister, Chicago, Foreigner , Boston, REO speedwagon, Climax blues band etc etc..

Loft for words members that insist on enlightening us with their political credo over various concurrently running threads. Truely, The st vitus dance of the hangmans noose can be the only remedy .
I for one love being informed that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs, during a fu cking match thread.

And worst of all , a crime that's uncharted on the mean ,mode and median of any known tangible charts of humanity .. Any West ham fan over 40 wearing a Lyle and scott v -neck jumper slung over a slazenger white roll neck and teamed up with an Elizabeth duke belcher chain from Argos.

Furthermore, This crime is exacerbated if the c unt is recreating Hurst and Peters goals at the World cup final using the sauce condiments at the dinner table . Fair enough , I've just described my Chigwell Brother in law. Perhaps something more humane in his case.
i.e an injection of phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce into his colostomy bag.

Needs more cowbell.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 9:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

death penalty non qpr on 09:29 - Nov 17 with 3756 viewsBklynRanger

This. Or even that.
death penalty non qpr on 09:53 - Nov 17 with 3705 viewsPlanetHonneywood

'Death penalty non qpr'...you mean there's a potential thread out there that actually is 'Death Penalty QPR'?

I think I'll wait for that one.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

death penalty non qpr on 10:10 - Nov 17 with 3641 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When was QPR’s last penalty? Death or otherwise?
death penalty non qpr on 10:22 - Nov 17 with 3616 viewsBucksRanger

The last attempted death penalty at the Rangers was the one Lyndon Dykes took in September 2020. That would have decapitated the Forest goalkeeper had he not got out of the way of it.
death penalty non qpr on 10:26 - Nov 17 with 3596 viewsPlanetHonneywood

death penalty non qpr on 10:10 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Technically not a QPR penalty, but Dixon's was the death of at least two satellites.

Hope that helps Barry.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Login to get fewer ads

death penalty non qpr on 10:36 - Nov 17 with 3575 viewsNorthernr

death penalty non qpr on 10:10 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sunderland H last season. We haven't been allowed another since and, frankly, given how that one went, I think that's fair.
death penalty non qpr on 11:55 - Nov 17 with 3400 viewsPlanetHonneywood

death penalty non qpr on 10:36 - Nov 17 by Northernr

Sunderland H last season. We haven't been allowed another since and, frankly, given how that one went, I think that's fair.

What was used Clive: gas, electric, or lethal injection?

death penalty non qpr on 11:58 - Nov 17 with 3396 viewsJimmyR

CaPiTaL PuNISHment? Probably not just for SOME minor GRAMatical errors - seems a bit harsh
death penalty non qpr on 12:02 - Nov 17 with 3381 viewsHAYESBOY

Forgive me if I am wrong on this, but don't you have to get IN the penalty area to actually get a penalty.

QPR will be the death of me...........

Smells like a trout farm in here

death penalty non qpr on 12:10 - Nov 17 with 3367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Albert Adomah Pierrepoint
death penalty non qpr on 12:18 - Nov 17 with 3336 viewsJuzzie

"Let him have it"
death penalty non qpr on 12:28 - Nov 17 with 3304 viewsjoe90

death penalty non qpr on 10:36 - Nov 17 by Northernr

Looked that up and found this horror show:

*TRIGGER WARNING* Graphic footage of a missed penalty. Viewer discretion advised.

death penalty non qpr on 12:33 - Nov 17 with 3279 viewsDorse

death penalty non qpr on 09:53 - Nov 17 by PlanetHonneywood

'Death penalty non qpr'...you mean there's a potential thread out there that actually is 'Death Penalty QPR'?

I think I'll wait for that one.

You've done it now...

(Clive's house upon reading this thread)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

death penalty non qpr (n/t) on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 3164 viewsSimonJames

death penalty non qpr on 08:52 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

I agree , in principal, to the death penalty . If only in certain extreme bestial crimes which go beyond the sphere , parameters and if you will, the plasma pool of human understanding.

Cases so 7th-rung-of-Hell nefarious ,that only the Tyburn jig will suffice; such as;

Any fiend that owns a Whitesnake Lp, or indeed any soft/yacht rock Lp i.e, Mister Mister, Chicago, Foreigner , Boston, REO speedwagon, Climax blues band etc etc..

Loft for words members that insist on enlightening us with their political credo over various concurrently running threads. Truely, The st vitus dance of the hangmans noose can be the only remedy .
I for one love being informed that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs, during a fu cking match thread.

And worst of all , a crime that's uncharted on the mean ,mode and median of any known tangible charts of humanity .. Any West ham fan over 40 wearing a Lyle and scott v -neck jumper slung over a slazenger white roll neck and teamed up with an Elizabeth duke belcher chain from Argos.

Furthermore, This crime is exacerbated if the c unt is recreating Hurst and Peters goals at the World cup final using the sauce condiments at the dinner table . Fair enough , I've just described my Chigwell Brother in law. Perhaps something more humane in his case.
i.e an injection of phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce into his colostomy bag.

Needs more cowbell.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 13:28]

100% of people who drink water will die.

death penalty non qpr on 13:42 - Nov 17 with 3106 viewsSonofpugwash

The person who used to serve up the metallic paint masquerading as tea in the Ellerslie deserves the death penalty.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

death penalty non qpr on 13:53 - Nov 17 with 3044 viewscolinallcars

death penalty non qpr on 12:28 - Nov 17 by joe90

Looked that up and found this horror show:

*TRIGGER WARNING* Graphic footage of a missed penalty. Viewer discretion advised.

On a tangent - these trigger warnings are getting dafter. Apparently before a showing the Sound Of Music they warn that the following has references to Nazi Germany.
death penalty non qpr on 16:37 - Nov 17 with 2844 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

death penalty non qpr on 13:53 - Nov 17 by colinallcars

On a tangent - these trigger warnings are getting dafter. Apparently before a showing the Sound Of Music they warn that the following has references to Nazi Germany.

It’s stopped a lot of Chelsea fans (and Max Mosley) getting unwanted and embarrassing erections.
death penalty non qpr on 17:27 - Nov 17 with 2745 viewsjoe90

death penalty non qpr on 13:53 - Nov 17 by colinallcars

There's also a 'trigger warning' before the Jungle Book cartoon.

I actually found it useful as my 3 year old daughter is really up on her 1960's American race relations and would have definitely found the King Louie scene offensive.

Should have been a bloody trigger warning at the Loftus Road this year!
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 17:30]
death penalty non qpr on 18:01 - Nov 17 with 2671 viewsJuzzie

Life is a trigger warning. Deal with it....
death penalty non qpr on 18:11 - Nov 17 with 2636 viewsthame_hoops

Was it overturned by VAR?
death penalty non qpr on 18:15 - Nov 17 with 2628 viewsenfieldargh

Needs more cowbell.

I love Boston, I've even got the T-shirt.

I choose death by a thousand kisses please

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

death penalty non qpr on 18:55 - Nov 17 with 2567 viewsRebalhoop

Needs more cowbell.

Climax Blues Band album,Gold Plated,is brilliant,still play it to this day…

I’ll get my rope….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024