Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Southampton imploding 21:30 - May 29 with 4231 viewsloftboy

Can't see them doing as well next season

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Are Southampton imploding on 21:42 - May 29 with 3473 viewssmegma

I bet their fans feel the same. Once the WC is over watch their stars all leave.
Are Southampton imploding on 21:43 - May 29 with 3461 viewseghamranger

Been thinking that. Lambert to Liveurpool ( where he was rejected as a kid) .
Shaw to Man Utd.
2 or 3 to Spuds.
No manager

Relegation Fodder I hope 😉
Are Southampton imploding on 22:06 - May 29 with 3398 views08olesen

They will be fine, callum chambers is a great wing back and will replace shaw. Ward Prouse will have to up his game and replace Lallana and they still have they money that they will get from selling Osvaldo, Lambert, and the other 2. They could easily have 60-70 million to replace some good players who are overpriced because they are above average and English.

Wont get 8th but wont finish below 12th

Poll: Who will the other play off

Are Southampton imploding on 22:07 - May 29 with 3387 viewsNathanNI

Are Southampton imploding on 22:06 - May 29 by 08olesen

They will be fine, callum chambers is a great wing back and will replace shaw. Ward Prouse will have to up his game and replace Lallana and they still have they money that they will get from selling Osvaldo, Lambert, and the other 2. They could easily have 60-70 million to replace some good players who are overpriced because they are above average and English.

Tend to agree. Plenty of money to replace what they lose, managerial appointment key.
Are Southampton imploding on 23:52 - May 29 with 3258 viewsBrightonhoop

With Foolham Cardiff and Naarwich all gone it;s difficult, well more difficult, who to wish relegation on. Stoke obviously I hope to drop. Leicester for me will drop. Sunderland could be in the frame, as could we, think we will do well tho.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 23:52]
Are Southampton imploding on 00:14 - May 30 with 3234 viewsisawqpratwcity

i just realised that winning promotion saved us from a torrent of 'told-ya' posts from soton idiots...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Are Southampton imploding on 01:25 - May 30 with 3176 viewssaxbend

Are Southampton imploding on 23:52 - May 29 by Brightonhoop

With Foolham Cardiff and Naarwich all gone it;s difficult, well more difficult, who to wish relegation on. Stoke obviously I hope to drop. Leicester for me will drop. Sunderland could be in the frame, as could we, think we will do well tho.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 23:52]

Agree. I think Villa are due. Wouldn't miss Hull, but apart from Stoke the only team I would really like to see suffer is Chelsea, and with them I think will have to accept winning bugger all as the biggest failure available to them.
Are Southampton imploding on 01:42 - May 30 with 3166 viewsGetMeRangers

Are Southampton imploding on 01:25 - May 30 by saxbend

Agree. I think Villa are due. Wouldn't miss Hull, but apart from Stoke the only team I would really like to see suffer is Chelsea, and with them I think will have to accept winning bugger all as the biggest failure available to them.

Even for teh scum just to have the season Manure have just had would be nearly good enough for me. No goals conceded and 4 points, like last time... all the better
Login to get fewer ads

Are Southampton imploding on 06:27 - May 30 with 3116 viewsBushman

Are Southampton imploding on 00:14 - May 30 by isawqpratwcity

i just realised that winning promotion saved us from a torrent of 'told-ya' posts from soton idiots...

All away for 1/2 term.

They are really annoying.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Are Southampton imploding on 08:46 - May 30 with 2986 viewsPommyhoop

Are Southampton imploding on 06:27 - May 30 by Bushman

All away for 1/2 term.

They are really annoying.

Imagine we played them at the end of the season and were the ones who finally sent them down after a big 6 pointer rele. scrap...Dont scoff,after last week Ive learnt anything is possible in H's world.
[Post edited 30 May 2014 8:48]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Are Southampton imploding on 08:48 - May 30 with 2982 viewsCharlie1

Stuart / Real Loftus will be having orgasims around this.

2:59 baby!

Are Southampton imploding on 09:01 - May 30 with 2960 viewsDANRANGER

Chambers is a right back but does look decent. Shaw should stay as he may struggle at a bigger club at such a young age and will get a move in a few years anyway. I'm not sure they will lose too many, Lambert deal makes sense and Lallana also as he is at his peak transfer value.

They still have plenty of quality and will add to it but the managerial appointment is the biggest issue. I hope they continue t do well (but not at our expense!)
Are Southampton imploding on 09:47 - May 30 with 2908 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think it all hinges on their managerial appointment and which of their stars get picked off by bigger clubs.

They do look very weak up top though with Lambert going, Rodriguez crocked and Osvaldo going - and finding a decent prem quality striker is tough!
Are Southampton imploding on 14:22 - May 30 with 2806 viewsFlex

Southampton will be fine. Unlike us, they have a footballing philosophy and will sign a manager/players which will fit this philosophy. They'll also be debt free once they the likes of Shaw and Lallana are sold, and probably have cash to buy replacements.

Also they have a great academy, producing lots of talent which they sell at a massive profit. We should model ourselves on them to be honest.
Are Southampton imploding on 14:54 - May 30 with 2747 viewsdanehoop

Are Southampton imploding on 14:22 - May 30 by Flex

Southampton will be fine. Unlike us, they have a footballing philosophy and will sign a manager/players which will fit this philosophy. They'll also be debt free once they the likes of Shaw and Lallana are sold, and probably have cash to buy replacements.

Also they have a great academy, producing lots of talent which they sell at a massive profit. We should model ourselves on them to be honest.

They also are going through a major transition and loss of their Chief exec and manager, plus player sales may mean more than we know. It shouldnt but it might (live in hope).

Never knowingly understood

Are Southampton imploding on 15:07 - May 30 with 2718 viewsJuzzie

C'mon Southampton fans, where are you..... where are you...... Let's be 'aving you.
Are Southampton imploding on 15:11 - May 30 with 2709 viewsTacticalR

As part of the transition Southampton are conducting personality tests on the fan base and replacing the most demented Harry obsessives.

Air hostess clique

Are Southampton imploding on 15:23 - May 30 with 2684 viewspaulparker

all depends on who they bring in as manager and if they decide to re invest the cash
I have a little sneaky feeling the current owners are looking for as much cash as possible
the bottom 3 places will be fought by us, Burnley, Newcastle, Hull, Villa, Sunderland, WBA, Southampton , I think Leicester will be ok this year and palace & Stoke will finish mid table or above

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Are Southampton imploding on 15:37 - May 30 with 2658 viewsHantsR

Just hope we beat them at St Mary's again as that's usually a great day out. Would like them to stay up though as it's probably good for property values!
Are Southampton imploding on 15:44 - May 30 with 2644 viewssimmo

Agreed, a fantastic example of how a selling club should operate and a great model for teams like us to emulate.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Are Southampton imploding on 15:46 - May 30 with 2636 viewsBAWHoops

They are a well run club and will be OK next season.

A new manager may get the best out of Osvaldo. They have the young boy Gallagher up top as well as J-Rod to come back from injury.
JWP in midfield is a great little player.

Properly run clubs have replacements lined up

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Are Southampton imploding on 17:17 - May 30 with 2564 viewsClive_Anderson

Don't mind Southampton and we always seem to win there, even last season when we were rubbish.

Who remembers Martin Allen's thunderbolt against them at The Dell?
Are Southampton imploding on 11:02 - Jun 1 with 2373 viewsTacticalR

It's what football's all about isn't it? The top clubs picking clean other clubs of good players, while dumping their headcases and has-beens on those other clubs. You know it makes sense.

Air hostess clique

Are Southampton imploding on 12:21 - Jun 1 with 2278 viewsStantheman

I couldn't say if their finished but certainly a weaker outfit, with a good manager a couple of shrewd signings and the quality of their youth still at the club i'm sure will see them through. Awful chairman imho letting the fans down badly.
Are Southampton imploding on 14:47 - Jun 1 with 2176 viewsQPR_John

Are Southampton imploding on 11:02 - Jun 1 by TacticalR

It's what football's all about isn't it? The top clubs picking clean other clubs of good players, while dumping their headcases and has-beens on those other clubs. You know it makes sense.

Just makes you wonder what will happen to us next year if we have a half decent season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024