Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whos going on there holibobs 15:33 - Jun 3 with 10799 viewswombat

mexico for me two weeks of sun sea beach and tequilla

anyone else ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whos going on there holibobs on 16:38 - Jun 3 with 5057 viewsCliff

I'm of to southern Crete for 2 weeks. Annoyingly, I'll miss the opening match of the season, let's hope it's an away one.
whos going on there holibobs on 16:44 - Jun 3 with 5049 viewstoboboly

Back from a long weekend in Bilbao, going to Brussels for a few days in July and Chicago to watch the baseball in early September. Food and drink at all three for me :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

whos going on there holibobs on 16:48 - Jun 3 with 5037 viewsDWQPR

Barbados, last week of July and first week of August. Landing back at Gatwick at 6.30am on the first Saturday of the football season. If the footballing gods are kind to me then the first game will be away to MK Dons.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

whos going on there holibobs on 16:50 - Jun 3 with 5029 viewsdubaistu

Coming back to the UK, twas 53 degrees last week. Feck that for a game of soldiers.
whos going on there holibobs on 16:51 - Jun 3 with 5026 viewsBklynRanger

5 days in Barbados to appease the wife. Not really looking forward to it that much - bit hot, bit sandy, and our friends are bringing their two infants.

The one I'm looking forward to is the payback - a week in Norway's wild and windy Lofoten Islands last week of August. Actually I've been meaning to ask the handful of Norwegians on here for any local tips.
whos going on there holibobs on 17:49 - Jun 3 with 4949 viewsmacclesfieldman

Last year we invested in a new mobile home on the Brittany coast, in a really beautiful spot so all our main holidays will be spend there, starting with 4 weeks this summer.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

whos going on there holibobs on 17:54 - Jun 3 with 4937 viewsAunt_Nelly

whos going on there holibobs on 16:51 - Jun 3 by BklynRanger

5 days in Barbados to appease the wife. Not really looking forward to it that much - bit hot, bit sandy, and our friends are bringing their two infants.

The one I'm looking forward to is the payback - a week in Norway's wild and windy Lofoten Islands last week of August. Actually I've been meaning to ask the handful of Norwegians on here for any local tips.

I went snowboarding in Lofoten and fell in love with the place. It's truly magical. Obviously I've only seen it covered in snow but I've no doubt the scenery will still be stunning. The locals are really friendly/helpful and the food is excellent..as long as you like fish! You'll have a great time.
whos going on there holibobs on 18:00 - Jun 3 with 4930 viewsmakaveli1882

You are just going for the tacos

Ireland (england)

Slovenia (england)

Thailand & Cambodia

All this month
Login to get fewer ads

whos going on there holibobs on 18:05 - Jun 3 with 4925 viewsBklynRanger

whos going on there holibobs on 17:54 - Jun 3 by Aunt_Nelly

I went snowboarding in Lofoten and fell in love with the place. It's truly magical. Obviously I've only seen it covered in snow but I've no doubt the scenery will still be stunning. The locals are really friendly/helpful and the food is excellent..as long as you like fish! You'll have a great time.

Cheers Nelly - it must be a mad place to snowboard, I'd have broken my neck.

Any recommendations about where to eat?
whos going on there holibobs on 18:31 - Jun 3 with 4902 viewsJuzzie

End of the month I'm going to Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan for two weeks.
whos going on there holibobs on 18:33 - Jun 3 with 4892 viewsjohncharles

10 days at the Magpie and Crown for me.

Strong and stable my arse.

whos going on there holibobs on 18:39 - Jun 3 with 4884 viewseghamranger

whos going on there holibobs on 18:31 - Jun 3 by Juzzie

End of the month I'm going to Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan for two weeks.

Tunisia (first match missed prob)
Munich (beer fest)
Spain (golf)

Hope the fixtures are kind to me on those weekends
whos going on there holibobs on 18:56 - Jun 3 with 4847 viewsAunt_Nelly

whos going on there holibobs on 18:05 - Jun 3 by BklynRanger

Cheers Nelly - it must be a mad place to snowboard, I'd have broken my neck.

Any recommendations about where to eat?

We ate a few times at the Borsen restaurant which was really close to the fisherman's cabin we stayed in on Svolvær harbour. Nice food, very laidback in an old converted quayside building. Fish literally off the boat and to the plate. I think they also run fishing trips where they cook what you catch!
whos going on there holibobs on 18:58 - Jun 3 with 4842 viewsmalcob

just been to Mykonos very nice, Dominican Republic later in year

I'd rather be in P block

whos going on there holibobs on 19:03 - Jun 3 with 4832 viewsDeano19766

Don;t do summer holidays. Pretty much always go away for a month in December and a month in March, although this year is 6 weeks in South Africa in December/January probably watching England get stuffed in the Test series
whos going on there holibobs on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 4817 viewsToast_R

Pontins North f*cking Wales for a week. I'm taking the baby on his first family holiday. Cheap as chips as the wife is on maternity the old household income has been pretty much halved.
whos going on there holibobs on 19:26 - Jun 3 with 4803 viewsbosh67

What's a holiday?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

whos going on there holibobs on 19:41 - Jun 3 with 4780 viewsPunteR

No big holidays this year.Devon Cliffs ,Haven caravan site for a week. Couple of camping trips to the New Forest. Plus we bought Merlin passes this year, so rinsing them!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

whos going on there holibobs on 19:44 - Jun 3 with 4774 viewsted_hendrix

whos going on there holibobs on 16:51 - Jun 3 by BklynRanger

Mate, take you're camera to Norway its a beautiful country no doubt about it and they all seem to speak English, we never saw one Norwegian Blue parrot though!

Anyway seeing as Wombat asked our flight takes off tomorrow morning at 05.55 from Gatwick, gonna catch the heat and good food of Greece for 9 nights of luxury in an awesome hotel where we stayed last October, our Dave his Missus and our little Granddaughter are already in the hotel as they flew there last Saturday.

Αντίο, έχουν μια ωραία μέρα.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

whos going on there holibobs on 19:56 - Jun 3 with 4754 viewsGloucs_R

Majorca, 10 days in July with the kids and trouble. Booked independently and saved myself a grand.

Poll: Are we staying up?

whos going on there holibobs on 20:05 - Jun 3 with 4734 viewsBklynRanger

whos going on there holibobs on 19:44 - Jun 3 by ted_hendrix

Mate, take you're camera to Norway its a beautiful country no doubt about it and they all seem to speak English, we never saw one Norwegian Blue parrot though!

Anyway seeing as Wombat asked our flight takes off tomorrow morning at 05.55 from Gatwick, gonna catch the heat and good food of Greece for 9 nights of luxury in an awesome hotel where we stayed last October, our Dave his Missus and our little Granddaughter are already in the hotel as they flew there last Saturday.

Αντίο, έχουν μια ωραία μέρα.

Oh indeed Ted - it's going to be a mountainy camerafest after spending all summer staring at fcuking concrete round here.

Enjoy Greece - think I already saw a few shots of the family on Faceache.
whos going on there holibobs on 20:07 - Jun 3 with 4732 viewsHollowayRanger

Lisbon which was great plenty to eat see and do
rome which never happened flights cancelled due to airport fire
Majorca end of this month
Ireland cork next month
rome going to try again in sep
mystery trip octnov aint decided where to go yet

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

whos going on there holibobs on 20:10 - Jun 3 with 4726 viewsCamberleyR

Mexico for me and the soon to be Mrs Camberley for our honeymoon in four weeks then off to Kos for a week in August for the family holiday
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 20:11]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

whos going on there holibobs on 20:12 - Jun 3 with 4714 viewsTripper

whos going on there holibobs on 20:10 - Jun 3 by CamberleyR

Mexico for me and the soon to be Mrs Camberley for our honeymoon in four weeks then off to Kos for a week in August for the family holiday
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 20:11]

Been to Mexico the last four years, you just can't beat the place for value for money and friendliness of the people.
whos going on there holibobs on 20:18 - Jun 3 with 4704 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 20:12 - Jun 3 by Tripper

Been to Mexico the last four years, you just can't beat the place for value for money and friendliness of the people.

We're going to Playa Del Carman, staying at the Yucatan Princess. Have you been to Playa Del Carman at all?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024