Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fringe Top Gags List 10:53 - Aug 22 with 1953 viewsDorse

Some belters in the list, as usual.

1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng
2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40999000

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fringe Top Gags List on 11:05 - Aug 22 with 1930 viewsGloryHunter

My favourite was:
If you're being chased by a pack of taxidermists, don't play dead - Olaf Felafel.
Fringe Top Gags List on 11:24 - Aug 22 with 1891 viewsMonahoop

Some gooduns there, especially numbers 2 and 3.
Tim Vine's an unoriginal type. That joke [15] was doing the rounds in the early 80's

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fringe Top Gags List on 11:38 - Aug 22 with 1867 viewsbosh67

"I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle - a little bit of genius.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fringe Top Gags List on 12:37 - Aug 22 with 1790 viewsDorse

Fringe Top Gags List on 11:38 - Aug 22 by bosh67

"I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle - a little bit of genius.

Alexei Sayle had a series of Radio 4 earlier this year and one of my favourite lines went something along the lines of:
'I was in the cinema with my wife the other day and I there was a man with a big moustache sat behind us. I said to my wife: "Hey, that man with the moustache. I think it's Walid Jumblatt, leader of the Druze militia". She said: "You're always saying that".'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:09 - Aug 22 with 1656 viewssmegma

Number 8. Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg just named his sixth child Sixtus.

Talking of which, my Chinese wife's name translates to 2nd daughter in English, her sister is 'first daughter' although I call her Hui.
Fringe Top Gags List on 15:19 - Aug 22 with 1643 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fringe Top Gags List on 12:37 - Aug 22 by Dorse

Alexei Sayle had a series of Radio 4 earlier this year and one of my favourite lines went something along the lines of:
'I was in the cinema with my wife the other day and I there was a man with a big moustache sat behind us. I said to my wife: "Hey, that man with the moustache. I think it's Walid Jumblatt, leader of the Druze militia". She said: "You're always saying that".'

'Is it fat, bald and jewish in here or is it just me?'

It's the way he tells 'em...
Fringe Top Gags List on 15:34 - Aug 22 with 1614 viewsEsox_Lucius

Combine Harvesters... :-)

The grass is always greener.

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:39 - Aug 22 with 1601 viewskensalriser

Izlington...having seen the Jam documentary on Sky at the weekend, it's finally occurred to me that the blocks on The Modern World album cover are on the Silchester estate, probably the sister blocks to Grenfell.

I say finally because I bought that album when it came out!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:43 - Aug 22 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess

Nice work.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fringe Top Gags List on 16:26 - Aug 22 with 1547 viewsMick_S

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:34 - Aug 22 by Esox_Lucius

Combine Harvesters... :-)

My favourite, as well. Mmmmmmm. Salad bars.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fringe Top Gags List on 18:36 - Aug 22 with 1431 viewsizlingtonhoop

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:39 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

Izlington...having seen the Jam documentary on Sky at the weekend, it's finally occurred to me that the blocks on The Modern World album cover are on the Silchester estate, probably the sister blocks to Grenfell.

It's always seemed to me that it's in the Westway area, since I first saw the cover.
Just the feel of it.
Didn't see the doc.
Was it on Arts?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 18:37]
Fringe Top Gags List on 18:54 - Aug 22 with 1403 viewssmegma

Fringe Top Gags List on 15:39 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

Silchester Estate yes, Grenfell Tower however is on the Lancaster West Estate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024