Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ted heath 15:14 - Oct 5 with 3756 viewsbob566

the conservatives better denounce him after this. Terrible PR for them if they don't come out with a press release

http://www.thejournal.ie/ted-heath-abuse-claims-2-3630996-Oct2017/
ted heath on 15:55 - Oct 5 with 3707 viewsessextaxiboy

Why ? They have only said that he would be questioned under caution .There are a few celebrities walking around who have been and have not been charged or convicted of anything .The same applies to Heath . He may have been a wrong un but we have to follow the principles of law .charge , trial, convict .The Police are referring to the accusers as victims and survivors , given my view above that makes me uncomfortable but if they have suffered abuse the hopefully this announcement helps them ..IMO
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 16:00]
ted heath on 16:36 - Oct 5 with 3638 viewssmegma

ted heath on 15:55 - Oct 5 by essextaxiboy

Why ? They have only said that he would be questioned under caution .There are a few celebrities walking around who have been and have not been charged or convicted of anything .The same applies to Heath . He may have been a wrong un but we have to follow the principles of law .charge , trial, convict .The Police are referring to the accusers as victims and survivors , given my view above that makes me uncomfortable but if they have suffered abuse the hopefully this announcement helps them ..IMO
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 16:00]

The thing is, everyone of every coloured rosette would have known yet no one said anything . They are all culpable.

About 6 years ago on LBC radio, Ken Livingstone told a story of how during Thatchers reign she sacked a cabinet member as he had been implicated in a paedophile ring. His radio co host, David Mellor, didn't dispute what he said which tells me all MPs are in it together.
ted heath on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 3626 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree with Essex on this. I'd go further and say that unless there's proof it's wrong to release allegations regarding someone who is dead. They have no right of reply.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

ted heath on 16:44 - Oct 5 with 3621 viewscolinallcars

What makes you think all politicians would have known ? A sweeping statement if ever I saw one.
ted heath on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 3602 viewsHayesender

So much evidence around against the likes of Heath and many many more politicians and even higher.

Only takes a few minutes to find

Poll: Shamima Beghum

ted heath on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 3600 viewsdanehoop

ted heath on 16:42 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with Essex on this. I'd go further and say that unless there's proof it's wrong to release allegations regarding someone who is dead. They have no right of reply.

Jimmy Saville fits that category Brian.

Never knowingly understood

ted heath on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 3596 viewsDevonWhite

ted heath on 16:42 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

But making it public enables and empowers other survivors to come forward. Jimmy Savile being the obvious example.
ted heath on 16:59 - Oct 5 with 3569 viewsessextaxiboy

ted heath on 16:49 - Oct 5 by danehoop

While typing my post I realised that Savile was a similar situation and the fact is that he has never been convicted of anything .
Of course we all accept his guilt because of the sheer volume of testimony from a huge and diverse number of people , the accusations while he was alive countered by the threats of retribution from his IRA pals , the Louix Feroux(sp) documentary and BBC people who had their suspicions but said nothing .

We have to be careful that in our frustrations that he got through the net that we dont relax our principles for justice ...
Login to get fewer ads

ted heath on 17:10 - Oct 5 with 3545 viewsessextaxiboy

ted heath on 16:48 - Oct 5 by Hayesender

So much evidence around against the likes of Heath and many many more politicians and even higher.

If it only takes minutes to find , and its evidence and not accusations or hearsay then why are the Police not saying that he would have been charged if still alive ?
ted heath on 17:11 - Oct 5 with 3541 viewsRs_Holy

Yep... it stinks. No one is going to challenge people as powerful as those mentioned especially when the victims are for the most part exploited and have no family to protect them.
ted heath on 17:12 - Oct 5 with 3533 viewsBrianMcCarthy

ted heath on 16:49 - Oct 5 by danehoop

True.

ted heath on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 3526 viewsBrianMcCarthy

ted heath on 16:50 - Oct 5 by DevonWhite

But making it public enables and empowers other survivors to come forward. Jimmy Savile being the obvious example.

I agree. I just find it morally questionable to publicly accuse the deceased, especially when it's the police doing it. Was there proof on Saville?

ted heath on 17:20 - Oct 5 with 3497 viewskensalriser

Beyond any reasonable doubt I think most would agree, Brian. Not really comparable to the accusations against Heath.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ted heath on 17:44 - Oct 5 with 3447 viewsstevec

Is Ted Heath still dead?
ted heath on 17:55 - Oct 5 with 3421 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I always think the equally pertinent questions are: who knew what and when did they know it?

Frequently the ‘what did they do about it?’ is answered by the words, covered it up!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

ted heath on 18:01 - Oct 5 with 3404 viewsJigsore

i'm sure it'll come out, once the last few people who knew him well have died.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

ted heath on 10:52 - Oct 6 with 3175 viewsLunarJetman

So because you can find something on the Internet, it must be true?
ted heath on 11:23 - Oct 6 with 3143 viewsstowmarketrange

If thatcher hadn’t kept a lid on the reports,maybe he would’ve been able to answer the accusations while he was still alive?Or was it May who lost the file in her time as Home Sectertary?
The whole thing stinks of a cover up and it’s all too late to get the answers to some important questions.
ted heath on 14:56 - Oct 6 with 3027 viewsBoston

Err on the side of caution I say, just presume the whole middle class are guilty.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ted heath on 16:13 - Oct 6 with 2974 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Of course we could demand an inquiry into the societal cover up around the fol de rols of Charles the Second. That Lord Rochester was a right smarmy bustard

He, unfortunately, is as dead as Ted Heath
ted heath on 22:05 - Oct 6 with 2905 viewsisawqpratwcity

ted heath on 16:13 - Oct 6 by WrightUp5hit___

Of course we could demand an inquiry into the societal cover up around the fol de rols of Charles the Second. That Lord Rochester was a right smarmy bustard

He, unfortunately, is as dead as Ted Heath

What are you saying, that Charles ll didn't escape by hiding in a royal oak tree after the Battle of Worcester- rather he hid in a royal Yewtree?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

ted heath on 23:22 - Oct 6 with 2870 viewsdistortR

ted heath on 22:05 - Oct 6 by isawqpratwcity

What are you saying, that Charles ll didn't escape by hiding in a royal oak tree after the Battle of Worcester- rather he hid in a royal Yewtree?

could have been an alderman
ted heath on 23:28 - Oct 6 with 2864 viewsWrightUp5hit___

ted heath on 22:05 - Oct 6 by isawqpratwcity

Nah, certain it was an Elm House
ted heath on 15:45 - Oct 9 with 2622 viewshubble

As with Heath, Savile, as with Theresa May when Home Secretary conveniently - oh, I mean accidentally - losing the entire file on the child abuse allegations - we know it's happening, but when you're up against the Establishment covering it all up, it's hard for the truth to come out. Today I read of yet another example of this, this time in the case of Cyril Smith:

"A police investigation into the Liberal politician’s alleged sexual abuse of young boys at care homes in Rochdale ended in 1970 when the director of public prosecutions (DPP) at the time, Sir Norman Skelhorn, concluded there was not enough evidence to prosecute him.

This was despite a police report that warned Smith was “sheltering behind a veneer of respectability” and had “used his unique position to indulge in a sordid series of indecent episodes with young boys towards whom he had a special responsibility”. Smith died in 2010 and was never prosecuted for his alleged crimes."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/09/mi5-knew-prosecutors-lied-press

I'm sure there are many more revelations yet to come out of the woodwork.

Beyond the fact that all this is reprehensible is my thought that we are 'governed' by these people, who are surely meant to set an example. time and time again, they do the exact opposite. They lie, they cheat, they act on vested interests. Why do we still put up with them?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024