Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst yet 21:50 - Nov 27 with 2216 viewswelwynranger

Not 1 effort on goal. No passion or teamwork. Shocking defending. And Lumley is not fit for purpose. Yet another mistake and only inches away from an earlier one. It's getting embarrassing now
Worst yet on 22:28 - Nov 27 with 2021 viewsStanisgod

Not one effort on goal.? WTF??

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Worst yet on 22:34 - Nov 27 with 1961 viewsstowmarketrange

Why don’t we start with 2 up front instead of 1 short bloke and a ht sub to chase the game?We all know we can’t defend or keep a clean sheet,and the only games we look good in are the ones where we attack the opposition from the start.
Hope I calm down before I get home or next doors cat is in for a kicking.
Worst yet on 22:39 - Nov 27 with 1895 viewsStanisgod

Worst yet on 22:34 - Nov 27 by stowmarketrange

Why don’t we start with 2 up front instead of 1 short bloke and a ht sub to chase the game?We all know we can’t defend or keep a clean sheet,and the only games we look good in are the ones where we attack the opposition from the start.

Totally agree. Forest back four looked like they were on a foozball stick and with just Wells to deal with lapped it up. Needed two up there to move them around.
And why wait until the second went in to put BOS on?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Worst yet on 22:47 - Nov 27 with 1822 viewsgobbles

Wasn't Wells's free-kick an effort on goal?
Worst yet on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 1718 viewsPikey

Agree with all who we started with only 1 forward at home is a mystery. Yeh Lumkey fkd up for the 4th but this on front ic him were tg awful all night. Manning having started the season so well was bloody awful tonight .
No one had a decent game time to ring the changes.
Worst yet on 23:05 - Nov 27 with 1697 viewsstevec

Worst thing, It’s not as if Forest looked like they even wanted to score 4 goals, they seemed quite happy with the 1-0 win.
Worst yet on 23:06 - Nov 27 with 1694 viewssmegma

Worst yet on 22:47 - Nov 27 by gobbles

Wasn't Wells's free-kick an effort on goal?

Shhhh. People are moaning, don't mention facts.
Worst yet on 09:04 - Nov 28 with 1375 viewssmegma

Worst yet on 22:28 - Nov 27 by Stanisgod

Not one effort on goal.? WTF??

According to the stats we had 4 shots on target but don't let facts get in the way. I'm not saying it was a good performance, far from it, but the OP is utter nonsense. The thing is, we've seen a lot worse these past couple of seasons and no doubt will play worse this season and get a win. That's football for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst yet on 13:09 - Nov 28 with 1207 viewsdaveB

Worst yet on 22:34 - Nov 27 by stowmarketrange

We played the second half with 2 up front and lost 3-0 so not sure it would have made a huge difference.
Worst yet on 13:39 - Nov 28 with 1146 viewsw7r

Worst yet on 13:09 - Nov 28 by daveB

We played the second half with 2 up front and lost 3-0 so not sure it would have made a huge difference.

And down to 10 men.
Worst yet on 14:04 - Nov 28 with 1078 viewsManinBlack

The disappointing aspect for me was the capitulation in the last 10 minutes of the game. I can't help feel that if we were one up and Forest went down to ten men that they would be more determined not to lose heavily. We have had some terrible heavy home defeats in recent years where we just seem to jack it in.
Worst yet on 14:08 - Nov 28 with 1069 viewsPinnerPaul

OK we're all upset but lets not get silly - 11 shots inc 4 on goal is NOT 'no efforts on goal'

Man behind me said it was the worse he had seen us play in 40 years - utterly stupid thing to say - Bolton and Rotherham from only last season far far worse than last night for a start.
Worst yet on 18:35 - Nov 28 with 972 viewsstowmarketrange

Worst yet on 13:09 - Nov 28 by daveB

We were chasing the game in the 2nd half.Who knows what might’ve happened if wed started the game the way we started the 2nd half?
3 goals in the last 10 mins flattered forest greatly.
Worst yet on 18:37 - Nov 28 with 968 viewsstowmarketrange

Worst yet on 14:04 - Nov 28 by ManinBlack

The disappointing aspect for me was the capitulation in the last 10 minutes of the game. I can't help feel that if we were one up and Forest went down to ten men that they would be more determined not to lose heavily. We have had some terrible heavy home defeats in recent years where we just seem to jack it in.

When was the last time we won 4-0 away from home to a team in the same division?I can’t remember it happening recently.
Worst yet on 21:24 - Nov 28 with 856 viewsblacky2013

Look on the bright side. We aren't conceding two goals a game anymore
Worst yet on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 835 viewssmegma

Worst yet on 14:08 - Nov 28 by PinnerPaul

OK we're all upset but lets not get silly - 11 shots inc 4 on goal is NOT 'no efforts on goal'

Man behind me said it was the worse he had seen us play in 40 years - utterly stupid thing to say - Bolton and Rotherham from only last season far far worse than last night for a start.

November 2002 I walked out of Loftus Road knowing I would never EVER see a worse performance or result.I had arrived home that day from China to watch us play Vauxhall Motors. THAT will always be our nadir. Everything else is a bonus in comparison.
Worst yet on 21:38 - Nov 29 with 694 viewswelwynranger

Worst yet on 09:04 - Nov 28 by smegma

According to the stats we had 4 shots on target but don't let facts get in the way. I'm not saying it was a good performance, far from it, but the OP is utter nonsense. The thing is, we've seen a lot worse these past couple of seasons and no doubt will play worse this season and get a win. That's football for you.

I was only referring to this season. Remember that about a month ago we could have been 2nd if we had won. Then it started to go wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024