Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth referee :-( 13:44 - Dec 23 with 3036 viewsNorthernr

The good news keeps on coming — Referee 23rd Dec 2021 13:42
If QPR are to finally return to action on December 27, against Bournemouth, they’ll find the comedy stylings of our old chum Keith Stroud waiting for us. 1

Bournemouth referee :-( on 13:47 - Dec 23 with 3020 viewsTheChef

And for that reason, I'm out.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bournemouth referee :-( on 13:54 - Dec 23 with 2993 viewsaston_hoop

If the game is postponed, do we get a new ref assigned? or are we bounded to Stroud for this fixture now?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bournemouth referee :-( on 14:01 - Dec 23 with 2961 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth referee :-( on 13:54 - Dec 23 by aston_hoop

If the game is postponed, do we get a new ref assigned? or are we bounded to Stroud for this fixture now?

You usually get the same bloke again. Not always.
Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:13 - Dec 23 with 2799 viewsStanisgod

I seriously believe they do it on purpose, if you moan about a ref they give you him more.
How the hell can this idiot get such an important game at the top.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:38 - Dec 23 with 2744 viewsJuzzie

Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:13 - Dec 23 by Stanisgod

I seriously believe they do it on purpose, if you moan about a ref they give you him more.

How can he get any game? Seems to make mistake after mistake.

I know it's a tough & thankless job and they are human too but he's beyond that.

is there really a dearth of officials available/coming through that someone like him is pretty much guaranteed a job?
Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:40 - Dec 23 with 2742 viewsdenhamhoop2

Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:13 - Dec 23 by Stanisgod

Because the EFL think HE IS ONE OF THE BEST REFEREES IN THE LEAGUE let that thought sink in. He continuously gets playoffs games which indicates they and the Referees Associations view of Mr Stroud its probably a bit like being the most honest Politician in the Cabinet not a very high bar to beat
Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:55 - Dec 23 with 2703 viewsenfieldargh

if we all chant Stroud is a knut for 90 mins it wont make the slightest bit of difference

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:56 - Dec 23 with 2699 viewsMick_S

Bournemouth referee :-( on 15:55 - Dec 23 by enfieldargh

if we all chant Stroud is a knut for 90 mins it wont make the slightest bit of difference

It will in my house.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth referee :-( on 16:00 - Dec 23 with 2673 viewsHAYESBOY

Oh fck right off.

I wonder if we can put a replay on the screen and make him watch it while he warms up of the Sunderland goal. On a loop..........
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 16:04]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Bournemouth referee :-( on 16:36 - Dec 23 with 2587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nothing to see here. Just move along...
(edit, just realised that this tweet is quoting Clive!)

[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 18:58]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bournemouth referee :-( on 17:25 - Dec 23 with 2453 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bournemouth referee :-( on 16:36 - Dec 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bournemouth referee :-( on 17:45 - Dec 23 with 2405 viewsstowmarketrange

My brother might be on the same train up from Bournemouth with the clown,assuming Stroud isn’t allowed to drive a car that is.I told him to make sure he throws him out of the window at Southampton.
Bournemouth referee :-( on 23:25 - Dec 23 with 2137 viewsRs_Holy

FFS!
Bournemouth referee :-( on 01:21 - Dec 24 with 2005 viewsDavieQPR

So we have an independent ref who was born in Bournemouth for this important match. EFL just invite trouble for themselves all the time.
Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:04 - Dec 24 with 1881 viewsR_from_afar

How on earth can a ref born where one of the teams is based be allowed to officiate? It's insane.

I still think the best approach with Stroud is to make out we love him, showering him with praise and adulation to such an extent that the EFL starts to suspect he must be biased towards us and take steps to prevent him ever taking one of our games again.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:15 - Dec 24 with 1837 viewsterryb

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:04 - Dec 24 by R_from_afar

How on earth can a ref born where one of the teams is based be allowed to officiate? It's insane.

I still think the best approach with Stroud is to make out we love him, showering him with praise and adulation to such an extent that the EFL starts to suspect he must be biased towards us and take steps to prevent him ever taking one of our games again.

I believe that he is registered as a Luton fan.
Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:25 - Dec 24 with 1801 viewsfrancisbowles

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:15 - Dec 24 by terryb

I believe that he is registered as a Luton fan.

Born in Bournemouth, lives in Hampshire but supports Luton Town?

Perhaps Eric Morcambe was his idol. Now that would make sense!
Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:37 - Dec 24 with 1779 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:04 - Dec 24 by R_from_afar

Yeh he's down as a Luton fan so doesn't get their games.
This is a discussion we've had with Pinner on here before, Anthony Taylor is from Manchester and a family of United fans but puts Altrincham down as his team otherwise he wouldn't be able to do United, City or Liverpool games which would rather harm his career. He's as much of an Altrincham fan as I am.
I don't know what Graham Poll put down but he did QPR games in his career and I've seen him drinking in The Green pre-match with a QPR scarf on.
Bournemouth referee :-( on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1616 viewsterryb

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:37 - Dec 24 by Northernr

This is a discussion we've had with Pinner on here before, Anthony Taylor is from Manchester and a family of United fans but puts Altrincham down as his team otherwise he wouldn't be able to do United, City or Liverpool games which would rather harm his career. He's as much of an Altrincham fan as I am.
I don't know what Graham Poll put down but he did QPR games in his career and I've seen him drinking in The Green pre-match with a QPR scarf on.

I think Poll listed Tring Town as his team. He also managed to referee Berkhamstead Town matches (at least one) while living as good as damnit to the town!
Bournemouth referee :-( on 14:00 - Dec 24 with 1533 viewshamptonhillhoop

Bournemouth referee :-( on 16:36 - Dec 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I mean, that's just not right is it?
Bournemouth referee :-( on 16:10 - Dec 24 with 1419 viewsDorse

Bournemouth referee :-( on 09:37 - Dec 24 by Northernr

I think we're safe in assuming that Stroud isn't a football fan at all. He's clearly never watched the game. Probably got his certificate from an online refereeing University after paying £400 and winning a game of Rocket League.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024