Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report 18:42 - Apr 16 with 7440 viewsNorthernr

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report 16th Apr 2023 18:29
QPR followed up their supposedly season-saving comeback at West Brom with another abject showing and heavy home defeat against Coventry on Saturday afternoon. 18

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 18:57 - Apr 16 with 5328 viewsflynnbo

Only two clubs have scored fewer goals than us.

We've conceded the joint highest number of goals.

We have lost exactly half of our games.

The table doesn't lie.

We deserve to go down.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 18:58]
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 5298 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. As ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 19:18 - Apr 16 with 5181 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

How dedicated are we off the pitch. Says it all.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 19:29 - Apr 16 with 5102 viewscolinallcars

Thank you Clive - a super report.
We really do look done for don't we.
I can accept relegation, been there about half a dozen times. It's part and parcel of the game but it's the manner in which it's happening - no plucky, bonnie players trying to pull out of it.
Whenever I speak to my inlaws oop north they say “What the bloody 'ell's 'appening with QPR?”
I should read them one of your reports !
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 19:37 - Apr 16 with 5061 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The shitshow brings the best out of you, Clive. Several proper laugh out loud moments in this one.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 20:13 - Apr 16 with 4854 viewsCateLeBonR

Thanks Clive.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:10 - Apr 16 with 4498 viewsgazza1

The first goal, which we all know is most important, as you have said Norf, WTF were 3 of them doing.

Question I would be asking, why was Paal there?? Centre of the park, all 3 do very little and Coventry break down the left where Paal should be defending.....just an observation.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:14 - Apr 16 with 4486 viewsterryb

We did have two shots on target & decent shots at that, however, they were routine saves for the 'keeper. These aren't real chancesn & I can't recall any that we came close to making in the match. Come to that, I can't remember one ball we played into the penalty area other than from corners/free kicks!

The match was a fitting end to my day. My bus relacement coach had a gearbox problem & couldn't go above 40mph. Plus the A12 southbound was closed. Plus the coach had to stop two miles shy of Ingatestone station due to an accident & awaiting the Air Ambalance . A hike, that included wading through a saturated field meant I finally reached the pub at 2.00pm. Why did we leave there to go to the ground?

And now we have Wednesday night to look forward to. On Friday night Norwich's defence made ours look reasonable & their players looked as disinterested as Watford's (and West Bromich) did. I can't wait!
Login to get fewer ads

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:18 - Apr 16 with 4436 viewsNorthernr

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:10 - Apr 16 by gazza1

The first goal, which we all know is most important, as you have said Norf, WTF were 3 of them doing.

Question I would be asking, why was Paal there?? Centre of the park, all 3 do very little and Coventry break down the left where Paal should be defending.....just an observation.

Absolutely. The amount of video of qpr I sit through and have to wind it back several times trying to work out exactly who that is and what on earth he is where he is.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:25 - Apr 16 with 4366 viewsdistortR

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:14 - Apr 16 by terryb

We did have two shots on target & decent shots at that, however, they were routine saves for the 'keeper. These aren't real chancesn & I can't recall any that we came close to making in the match. Come to that, I can't remember one ball we played into the penalty area other than from corners/free kicks!

The match was a fitting end to my day. My bus relacement coach had a gearbox problem & couldn't go above 40mph. Plus the A12 southbound was closed. Plus the coach had to stop two miles shy of Ingatestone station due to an accident & awaiting the Air Ambalance . A hike, that included wading through a saturated field meant I finally reached the pub at 2.00pm. Why did we leave there to go to the ground?

And now we have Wednesday night to look forward to. On Friday night Norwich's defence made ours look reasonable & their players looked as disinterested as Watford's (and West Bromich) did. I can't wait!

yeah, two strikers, not one attempt on target from either of them. Can't actually remember any off target either.
'It's the system
Hate the system
What's the system?'
(Name that tune!)
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:26 - Apr 16 with 4366 viewsDorse

Thanks for watching that so we didn’t have to. You're a mensch!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:37 - Apr 16 with 4296 viewsPeterHucker

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:25 - Apr 16 by distortR

yeah, two strikers, not one attempt on target from either of them. Can't actually remember any off target either.
'It's the system
Hate the system
What's the system?'
(Name that tune!)

Saturdays Kids by The Jam
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:39 - Apr 16 with 4279 viewsOxheyR

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:25 - Apr 16 by distortR

'It's the system
Hate the system
What's the system?'
(Name that tune!)

Saturday's kids
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 22:41 - Apr 16 with 4018 viewsdaveB

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:18 - Apr 16 by Northernr

Absolutely. The amount of video of qpr I sit through and have to wind it back several times trying to work out exactly who that is and what on earth he is where he is.

It looked like Paal and Martin were going to have a fight after the 1st goal, both fuming with each other
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 22:47 - Apr 16 with 3990 viewsHayesender

Cheers Clive. I'm sitting in the living room pishing myself laughing at that one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 00:31 - Apr 17 with 3744 viewsHooping_Mad

This meal represents the last of the petty cash. I'd rather have watched Ghostbusters

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 06:35 - Apr 17 with 3541 viewsEastR

Raining. Monday morning commute. Chance to relive Sats latest chapter in the express route to L1.
Cheers Clive

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 07:20 - Apr 17 with 3494 viewsRs_Holy

Cheers Clive.... totally thankless task at the moment.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 07:49 - Apr 17 with 3405 viewsdistortR

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 21:37 - Apr 16 by PeterHucker

Saturdays Kids by The Jam

'Saturdays kids play like one arm bandits,
they never win but that's not the point is it......."
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 07:59 - Apr 17 with 3372 viewsstevec

Just watched a rerun of the third goal…

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 08:18 - Apr 17 with 3309 viewstoboboly

The Paal shot, if you didn't laugh you would cry.

Really, really interested in Chris Martin's post match comments. Will he suffer the same fate as Critchley from the other players?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 08:33 - Apr 17 with 3271 viewsBluce_Ree

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 00:31 - Apr 17 by Hooping_Mad

This meal represents the last of the petty cash. I'd rather have watched Ghostbusters

I'd rather watch the shitty 2016 remake than this hooped piss. And that's swearing.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 08:33 - Apr 17 with 3271 viewsAndybrat

Don’t know what to say. Shoot me down as I thought Rob Dickie looked like his old self in patches, but patches aren’t good enough. Luke Amos obviously can’t handle more than one game, sad but he will have to go. Thought Richards looked OK when he came on and a bit of guile. Chrissy Willock, don’t know what to say, our star has truly gone out. Again shoot me down I would try Roberts up front on Wednesday as something different and hoping Tim back in midfield. I thought Coventry were good btw, seems to be everything we aren’t but everything we were. SB stand all praying it doesn’t go down to Bristol City game. Great report Clive, we are going down, now expecting it which has reduced the stress in the Andybrat household
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 08:52 - Apr 17 with 3213 viewsslmrstid

I am half-convinced that somewhere out there the Looney Tunes are doing battle on a football pitch with space monsters that have taken all the talent from our players in their attempt to take over the world (or whatever it is they plan to do in Space Jam).

Its currently the only explanation I can think of as to why some of our talented players now appear so useless.
Everything we’ve come to expect from this team and more - Report on 09:05 - Apr 17 with 3157 viewsPhilmyRs

Thanks for the report, can’t really add too much. I’m probably on my own but thought everyone bar Field was pathetic, some of the balls he won that he had no right to and for me at least, showed he cared. The problem when everyone else isn’t applying them self in the same way means his efforts are easily forgotten and he’ll just be judged along with everyone else. I did see passion and pride from him.

Of all the frustrations, and you picked up on it the report to, why go 4-4-2 against that Coventry team. It’s very hard to offer a defence for this Manager when he displays that sort of tactical intelligence. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea (Laird), although I think he’s the best option for us, but just having an attacking right back on the pitch getting forward and driving Coventry backwards made a difference. You’re at home, got a point in your last game, playing what on paper could potentially be one of the few games left where you may have a chance of points and you’re playing against a team that will have an extra man in midfield and you think going into battle with a centre back at right back in a 4-4-2 with Martin and Dykes leading the line is the best option. So predictable, so clueless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024