Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another lycra clad prick 14:43 - Oct 12 with 33162 viewsloftboy

Nearly totalled me and my 8 year old on oxford street today, we were crossing at lights and the man was green, i wasnt very happy especially after one broke my daughters foot last year, yet after informing the prick of his bad judgement he abuses me!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

another lycra clad prick on 15:05 - Oct 12 with 7376 viewsWatford_Ranger

We need a good cyclists v motorists war on here.
another lycra clad prick on 15:06 - Oct 12 with 7371 viewsPommyhoop

You shouldnt mess with them angry green men.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

another lycra clad prick on 15:15 - Oct 12 with 7347 viewsderbyhoop

It's a good thing for people to travel by bike rather than have more cars on the road. But, the traffic regulations apply to cyclists just as much as other vehicles. Too many cyclists think that traffic lights are optional.

If you sent the b****** flying , he might have learnt a lesson but I wouldn't bet on it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

another lycra clad prick on 15:20 - Oct 12 with 7328 viewsHollowayRanger

not been hit by one yet more by me being careful then them

sent one flying once mind as he raced past me on the pavement his handle bar or pedal somehow caught the stap of my swinging bag

i span like a top still on feet mind bag intact while he went flying off bike into gutter ,did wonder afterwards if he had gone under a car who's fault would it be

hate them and NEVER move out of the way for them when on pavements and if they say anything say this is a FOOTPATH

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

another lycra clad prick on 15:27 - Oct 12 with 7314 viewsPommyhoop

another lycra clad prick on 15:20 - Oct 12 by HollowayRanger

not been hit by one yet more by me being careful then them

sent one flying once mind as he raced past me on the pavement his handle bar or pedal somehow caught the stap of my swinging bag

i span like a top still on feet mind bag intact while he went flying off bike into gutter ,did wonder afterwards if he had gone under a car who's fault would it be

hate them and NEVER move out of the way for them when on pavements and if they say anything say this is a FOOTPATH

'Swinging bag'..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

another lycra clad prick on 15:43 - Oct 12 with 7280 viewsHollowayRanger

another lycra clad prick on 15:27 - Oct 12 by Pommyhoop

'Swinging bag'..

id wack that is it came near me too!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

another lycra clad prick on 17:25 - Oct 12 with 7131 viewsNov77

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386533/Now-Lib-Dems-want-drivers-blamed

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

another lycra clad prick on 17:32 - Oct 12 with 7114 viewsJuzzie

Once £30 fines start dropping on their doormats, cyclists would then start complying with the Highway Code like everyone else. I cycle occasionally and always do.

On my motorbike today sitting at red lights and there's this fookin' huge concrete mixer with flashing warning lights, he's indicating left, you know, those big orange things that flash, there's a big sign on the left saying "cyclists - don't pass on the inside" and just in case the cyclist is blind and can't see any of that, there's a speaker squarking "warning, lorry turning left.... warning, lorry turning left...." and what does this cyclist do? straight down the inside and goes through the red traffic light. Insane.

Saw another cyclist literally squeeze down the inside of a 52 seater coach on the Marylebone Road last week.

.... and they call motorcyclists "organ donors", I swear it's a brain transplant that cyclists need.
Login to get fewer ads

another lycra clad prick on 17:35 - Oct 12 with 7105 viewsJuzzie

another lycra clad prick on 17:25 - Oct 12 by Nov77

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386533/Now-Lib-Dems-want-drivers-blamed

"Motorists should be automatically blamed for any collision with a bicycle — even if the cyclist caused it by running a red light, according to a new policy idea from the Liberal Democrats."

That
is
the
most
stupidest
idea
EVER

It's bad enough trying to keep an eye on everything else but to look out for someone as well that's going through a red light or the wrong way down a one way street is just as crass as it gets.

He's an idea for all those politicians, of whatever persuasion, make each person responsible for THEIR OWN behaviour, don't try and pass it onto others.
another lycra clad prick on 17:39 - Oct 12 with 7103 viewsGloryHunter

I was whacked in the face by a cyclist on the pavement in Forest Gate last week. He said it was my fault for stepping in front of him. I was too groggy to respond. Took me about an hour before I felt OK.
another lycra clad prick on 17:41 - Oct 12 with 7099 viewsNov77

I had a guy cycle straight out in front me over a zebra crossing, he was going from one pavement to the other, had to brake sharpish, when I wound down the window and told him those crossings were for pedestrians I got a mouthful. "what's it got to do with you"? he said.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

another lycra clad prick on 17:55 - Oct 12 with 7065 viewsWanderR

another lycra clad prick on 17:35 - Oct 12 by Juzzie

"Motorists should be automatically blamed for any collision with a bicycle — even if the cyclist caused it by running a red light, according to a new policy idea from the Liberal Democrats."

That
is
the
most
stupidest
idea
EVER

It's bad enough trying to keep an eye on everything else but to look out for someone as well that's going through a red light or the wrong way down a one way street is just as crass as it gets.

He's an idea for all those politicians, of whatever persuasion, make each person responsible for THEIR OWN behaviour, don't try and pass it onto others.

http://shouldireadthedailymail.com/

Current location: OX10

another lycra clad prick on 18:03 - Oct 12 with 7043 viewstimcocking

It's the lycra that gets to me. Ffs, no shame at all. I can understand it for somebody competing in the tour de France, but not somebody on their way to waitrose.
another lycra clad prick on 18:30 - Oct 12 with 6995 viewsCamberleyR

My cünt of a recent ex-boss was a quite serious cyclist who wore all the lycra sh1t cycling to and from work. Absolute f@cking bell end. Just before I left there towards the end of last year the nob had his bike (hopefully worth thousands of ponds) stolen from the cycle parking at the office. Oh how I p1ssed myself laughing over that.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

another lycra clad prick on 18:41 - Oct 12 with 6971 viewsLofthope

another lycra clad prick on 18:03 - Oct 12 by timcocking

It's the lycra that gets to me. Ffs, no shame at all. I can understand it for somebody competing in the tour de France, but not somebody on their way to waitrose.

Unlike shameless fat blokes in football shirts swilling pints and scoffing pies in the pub before a game. Of course, if they were playing in a game I could understand wearing the shirt, but they only watch....absolutely shameless.

Seriously, as a lycra wearing bike fanatic, no proper roadie should be time trialling down Oxford Street. These urban cyclists can be a disgrace. Many are sanctimonious self righteous liberals who believe they are above the law down to their lack of carbon footprint.

Many Central London cyclists are on fixies (fixed wheel). They, generally, don't have brakes because, like track bikes, you use the pedals to slow a fixed wheel rather than brakes. I think that this is fundamentally wrong in places like Oxford Street.

Unlike many of these urban liberal do-gooders, I am both a driver and cyclist and can see both sides of this. I am often close to getting hit by ignorant drivers, but I don't blame all beer gutted drivers of white vans or ostentatious 4x4 show offs as if one being bad makes them all bad.

Actually just had an argument with the Mrs after she cut up a cyclist this afternoon and wouldn't accept that she was in the wrong. Almost the opposite of the Lib Dem view, her's was, he's a cyclist so he thinks he owns the road....err have you asked him? Meanwhile, the Lib Dem policy is equally stupidly one dimensional and I've made this point on cycling websites.
another lycra clad prick on 19:04 - Oct 12 with 6926 viewsdolcelatte

another lycra clad prick on 17:25 - Oct 12 by Nov77

Exactly like the rest of Europe then?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

another lycra clad prick on 19:06 - Oct 12 with 6919 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!

another lycra clad prick on 19:08 - Oct 12 with 6921 viewsdolcelatte

another lycra clad prick on 18:41 - Oct 12 by Lofthope

Unlike shameless fat blokes in football shirts swilling pints and scoffing pies in the pub before a game. Of course, if they were playing in a game I could understand wearing the shirt, but they only watch....absolutely shameless.

Seriously, as a lycra wearing bike fanatic, no proper roadie should be time trialling down Oxford Street. These urban cyclists can be a disgrace. Many are sanctimonious self righteous liberals who believe they are above the law down to their lack of carbon footprint.

Many Central London cyclists are on fixies (fixed wheel). They, generally, don't have brakes because, like track bikes, you use the pedals to slow a fixed wheel rather than brakes. I think that this is fundamentally wrong in places like Oxford Street.

Unlike many of these urban liberal do-gooders, I am both a driver and cyclist and can see both sides of this. I am often close to getting hit by ignorant drivers, but I don't blame all beer gutted drivers of white vans or ostentatious 4x4 show offs as if one being bad makes them all bad.

Actually just had an argument with the Mrs after she cut up a cyclist this afternoon and wouldn't accept that she was in the wrong. Almost the opposite of the Lib Dem view, her's was, he's a cyclist so he thinks he owns the road....err have you asked him? Meanwhile, the Lib Dem policy is equally stupidly one dimensional and I've made this point on cycling websites.

Agree with most of this but Europe does adopt this policy and guess what by and large it is a pleasure to cycle over there and we don't get all the nastiness that exists between cyclists and drivers over here.

I have had countless rows with fellow "cyclists" over them jumping red lights etc and giving us a bad name but for every crap cyclist there are twice as many crap drivers on phones, munching food, smoking fags and not in control of a very powerful weapon. hence why the rest of Europe has adopted the car is culpable rule and they respect and look out for cyclists a lot more..

another lycra clad prick on 19:49 - Oct 12 with 6853 viewsQPRDave

No room for cyclists on roads ....
another lycra clad prick on 20:34 - Oct 12 with 6795 viewsHollowayRanger

another lycra clad prick on 19:49 - Oct 12 by QPRDave

No room for cyclists on roads ....

dont belong on footpaths either

Listen to the band play!

another lycra clad prick on 20:44 - Oct 12 with 6775 viewsQPRDave

another lycra clad prick on 20:34 - Oct 12 by HollowayRanger

dont belong on footpaths either

Yep agree .....plenty of mountains and moors to cycle on
another lycra clad prick on 20:49 - Oct 12 with 6769 viewsozranger

I have been quite amazed at the difference between Cambridge and London cyclists. They are so polite and well behaved in Cambridge, stopping at lights, crossings and rarely do you see one breaking the law. They always signal to turn and I have even seen a few people dismount at crossings. In Australia cyclists are supposed to dismount when going across a pedestrian crossing. It is the law, but few know that. In Adelaide, there are police fining cyclists continuously in the city. Yet, London is the same as Sydney.

I once remember a video on the smh paper web site about how bad cyclists were treated in the city of Sydney. The camera was on the front of the bike. In the video, the cyclist clearly stopped and then went through a red light. The video was taken down very quickly! So I am used to these wannabe Lance Armstrongs and just try to keep out of their way as I can never win with the fools running the country.
another lycra clad prick on 20:51 - Oct 12 with 6766 viewsdolcelatte

another lycra clad prick on 20:49 - Oct 12 by ozranger

I have been quite amazed at the difference between Cambridge and London cyclists. They are so polite and well behaved in Cambridge, stopping at lights, crossings and rarely do you see one breaking the law. They always signal to turn and I have even seen a few people dismount at crossings. In Australia cyclists are supposed to dismount when going across a pedestrian crossing. It is the law, but few know that. In Adelaide, there are police fining cyclists continuously in the city. Yet, London is the same as Sydney.

I once remember a video on the smh paper web site about how bad cyclists were treated in the city of Sydney. The camera was on the front of the bike. In the video, the cyclist clearly stopped and then went through a red light. The video was taken down very quickly! So I am used to these wannabe Lance Armstrongs and just try to keep out of their way as I can never win with the fools running the country.

wannabe Lance Armstrongs? far more coke snorting idiots seen in the loos at loftus road unfortunately....

another lycra clad prick on 20:54 - Oct 12 with 6755 viewsFFE

another lycra clad prick on 20:49 - Oct 12 by ozranger

Holloway,

Apart from a massive stash of condoms, what else is in your man bag?

I'm NOT the Fox

another lycra clad prick on 21:12 - Oct 12 with 6719 viewsQPR1882

another lycra clad prick on 18:41 - Oct 12 by Lofthope

Why don't cyclists pay insurance to ride on the roads and have number plates on their bikes. If cyclists want to act like grown ups then prove to motorists they are grown up.

The video on here with cyclists jumping red lights show just how unaccountable they are on the road / pavements etc. If cyclists want the same rights as motorists then show it and abide by the same rules on the road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024