Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 11:51 - Dec 24 with 9036 viewsRAFCBLUE

Delighted

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 11:57 - Dec 24 with 4566 viewsD_Alien

Timing couldn't be better.

Xmas Eve, and the message goes out to the whole footballing world - we mean business!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:08 - Dec 24 with 4506 viewsSuddenLad

Best Christmas present we could ever wish for. Fan-bloody-tastic. Up the Dale.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:14 - Dec 24 with 4473 viewstazzydjr

Thank You Rochdale couldn't come at nicer time

TEAM ROCHDALE

UP THE DALE

KEITH HILLS BARMY ARMY

THERE'S ONLY ONE CHRIS BEECH

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:26 - Dec 24 with 4407 viewsisitme

Great news and helps with medium term planning. Now if we could secure the stadium and O'Connell to the end of the season it would be a very merry Christmas indeed.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:26 - Dec 24 with 4416 viewsboromat

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 11:57 - Dec 24 by D_Alien

Timing couldn't be better.

Xmas Eve, and the message goes out to the whole footballing world - we mean business!

Probably more importantly its just before the new transfer window!

Great news though especially with recent vacant manger positions having Hill briefly named.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:27 - Dec 24 with 4412 viewsBartRowou

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:14 - Dec 24 by tazzydjr

Thank You Rochdale couldn't come at nicer time

TEAM ROCHDALE

UP THE DALE

KEITH HILLS BARMY ARMY

THERE'S ONLY ONE CHRIS BEECH

Not so...

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:43 - Dec 24 with 4352 viewsTalkingSutty

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:08 - Dec 24 by SuddenLad

Best Christmas present we could ever wish for. Fan-bloody-tastic. Up the Dale.

Agree, early Christmas present. Its really surprised me this one because i interpret his moody outbursts as a 'come and get me' plea, it obviously isn't.

Complex fella is Hilly but his management skills are obviously top drawer. The fact he's committed himself to the club is important in respect of attracting players on longish contracts.

Touch wood, the issues with the stadium seem to be nearing some sort of conclusion and with today's news we move into 2015 on a high.

I will raise a glass to that news tonight!!
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:49 - Dec 24 with 4309 viewsdalenumber2

Great news!
Login to get fewer ads

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:57 - Dec 24 with 4270 viewsSuddenLad

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:43 - Dec 24 by TalkingSutty

Agree, early Christmas present. Its really surprised me this one because i interpret his moody outbursts as a 'come and get me' plea, it obviously isn't.

Complex fella is Hilly but his management skills are obviously top drawer. The fact he's committed himself to the club is important in respect of attracting players on longish contracts.

Touch wood, the issues with the stadium seem to be nearing some sort of conclusion and with today's news we move into 2015 on a high.

I will raise a glass to that news tonight!!

It also sends a message out to current players and potential signings that he is committed to the club and that may persuade others to do likewise.

4 years. Unbelievable. Must be longest contract ever offered/signed by any Dale employee in history.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:58 - Dec 24 with 4268 viewsShun

I thought we weren't supposed to get presents until tomorrow?
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:01 - Dec 24 with 4244 viewsKenBoon

In the words of the man himself, "Absolutely Superb".
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:18 - Dec 24 with 4181 viewsKenBoon

The DalePlayer interview with Hill is very good. About 15 minutes long and worth watching to the end.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:22 - Dec 24 with 4164 viewsaleanddale

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:01 - Dec 24 by KenBoon

In the words of the man himself, "Absolutely Superb".

What a present for us all!! Superb timing.

Merry Christmas to all the Dale family and here is to a fantastic 2015.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:30 - Dec 24 with 4119 viewsYouTubeDale

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 12:57 - Dec 24 by SuddenLad

It also sends a message out to current players and potential signings that he is committed to the club and that may persuade others to do likewise.

4 years. Unbelievable. Must be longest contract ever offered/signed by any Dale employee in history.

Yes, a long contract and surely has got to be one of the best. We all know how important Keith hill is to this football club. Without him, we don't know where we would be. He is obviously very happy with Chris Beech at his side. And it is a management made in heaven for Dale supporters.

The timing was meant as a Christmas present to the fans, I am sure. Stability for the foreseeable future and that can only breed more success.

Merry Christmas to Keith Hill and Chris Beech !!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 13:50 - Dec 24 with 4074 views442Dale

It's great news if the management team remains the same for at least three seasons after this one because there's little doubt that, with Hill at the helm, the potential for the team to progress is almost unlimited.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 14:05 - Dec 24 with 4030 viewsformbydale

What fantastic news. Rochdale deserves good news after the bad press it has had fr some time now. Glad to see Chris Dumphy et all have their heads screwed on the right way. Up the Dale up the Dale Up the Dale!!!

I feel all at sea.

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 14:09 - Dec 24 with 4020 viewsJimmyRustler

Arguably the most important signing in the club's history! Can't really use the expression, 'Christmas has come early' though unfortunately
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 14:14 - Dec 24 with 4002 viewsdebbiesfella

Just brilliant
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 14:19 - Dec 24 with 3981 viewsWhiteyBFC

Great news for Rochdale AFC.

Merry Xmas to you all.

Whitey.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 15:24 - Dec 24 with 3841 viewspioneer

Great news ...now if only we could get someone to sort out the marketing and ticketing to help support the growth of the playing side of the organisation. The FA Cup tie ticket thread is depressing and shows absolutely no progress has been made on that front in 107 years.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 15:49 - Dec 24 with 3764 viewsDomDale

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 15:24 - Dec 24 by pioneer

Great news ...now if only we could get someone to sort out the marketing and ticketing to help support the growth of the playing side of the organisation. The FA Cup tie ticket thread is depressing and shows absolutely no progress has been made on that front in 107 years.

Had a taxi to the ground the other week and the driver commented on how well we were doing. Asked how much it was to watch us and was surprised it was so cheap. Said it was a shame we didn't advertise around town.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 16:03 - Dec 24 with 3722 viewsDorsetDale

Yep great news.

As Hilly alludes to on DalePlayer, it gives continuity AND the prospect of having his successor already at the club with full knowledge of the whole set up and how things are done the Dale way.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 16:21 - Dec 24 with 3676 views1mark1

Good news, BUT, yes it's good to get managers and players (decent) under longer contracts, but this only means one thing for definite. IF someone came in for them to try to take them away, it would cost them more money to pay in compensation to the Dale and Hillbee would be able to attract bigger wages at their new club, or it would cost the Dale more money if we ever wanted to get rid if it went wrong, which I doubt it would.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 16:32 - Dec 24 with 3630 viewswimborne_dale

Thank you Santa

Edgar Allan's Crow

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 17:13 - Dec 24 with 3534 viewsnigewilson

Just brilliant news.. Sky's the limit. Up the Dale!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024