Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away 18:52 - Oct 9 with 36508 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:57 - Oct 10 with 2177 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:04 - Oct 10 by SuddenLad

Unless you work with the players day in - day out, you will not know their character, work rate, strengths, weaknesses or what it takes to get them up to speed. Some need a comforting arm for support, others need a few sharp words to remind them.

I'd rather see a manager verbally involved with the players during the match, than sat in the dugout, motionless, silent and seemingly unconcerned.

Yes I like to see a manager that cares and gets involved, but Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t shout at his favourites who make the same old errors virtually every week, he doesnā€™t drop them often either. Some players disappear for months after a poor game

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:58 - Oct 10 with 2181 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:49 - Oct 10 by Knowlesy

Hope you're not thinking of me as you lambast the army of new posters that have disagreed with you, as I hardly think of myself as a new poster after 10 years or so reading/occasionally posting. Although, admittedly, I don't think I've ever hit the 50 post a week quota that some seem to expect.

I never think of you.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 2157 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:32 - Oct 10 by fitzochris

I'm not part of any clique, unfortunately. I forgot to send in my membership form.

The fact you're a new poster isn't an issue, the fact that you're a new poster with an exaggerated opinion is what I referenced. There seems to be a few lately, taking offence at really odd things and blowing them out of all proportion veiled in poor attempts at humour.

I wouldnā€™t wait on the postman for your award either.

So yeah, I guess, like you, I reserve the right to comment on here too ā€” and do you know what? What I say might not always chime with what you think! Imagine that.

Chris without wanting to quarrel, there is a definite clique on here and maybe the reason you cant see it is maybe you are part of it. I'm sure others that are part of the clique will be along shortly to say there is no clique.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:12 - Oct 10 with 1993 viewssmaclad1

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:03 - Oct 10 by kiwidale

Chris without wanting to quarrel, there is a definite clique on here and maybe the reason you cant see it is maybe you are part of it. I'm sure others that are part of the clique will be along shortly to say there is no clique.

This all chimes with the plot summary for a recent TV series.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6563112/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

"Childhood soulmates George and Henry are only a few weeks into the so-called best years of their lives supporting the Dale and posting on a fans forum, when George gets drawn into the elite clique of posters, led by Fitzochris. Fitzochrisā€™ brand of posting is alluring, just like the circle of bright posters he surrounds himself with. George's effortless entry into the clique leaves Henry out in the cold. But Henry's jealousy soon escalates to panic as George begins acting erratically. Alarmed by this transformation in his best friend, Henry is compelled to follow him into Fitzochrisā€™ closely guarded circle. What he discovers is a seductive world of lavish parties, populated by the Daleā€™s highest-powered supporters. But it's a world underpinned by sordid compromise, and as Henry exposes its deeply corrupt core, the danger mounts from all angles, for him and George. Can Henry reclaim his soulmate? And at what cost to himself?"

PS - remembered what the third characteristic of my posts was. Taking the piss.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 1962 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:12 - Oct 10 by smaclad1

"Childhood soulmates George and Henry are only a few weeks into the so-called best years of their lives supporting the Dale and posting on a fans forum, when George gets drawn into the elite clique of posters, led by Fitzochris. Fitzochrisā€™ brand of posting is alluring, just like the circle of bright posters he surrounds himself with. George's effortless entry into the clique leaves Henry out in the cold. But Henry's jealousy soon escalates to panic as George begins acting erratically. Alarmed by this transformation in his best friend, Henry is compelled to follow him into Fitzochrisā€™ closely guarded circle. What he discovers is a seductive world of lavish parties, populated by the Daleā€™s highest-powered supporters. But it's a world underpinned by sordid compromise, and as Henry exposes its deeply corrupt core, the danger mounts from all angles, for him and George. Can Henry reclaim his soulmate? And at what cost to himself?"

Are these "lavish parties" held at the Cem where another clique is in house?

Wow!.........green eyed jealous, or what?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 1961 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:12 - Oct 10 by smaclad1

Auditions are now open for bright posters for me to surround myself with.

You must be alluring, please.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:48 - Oct 10 with 1882 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:21 - Oct 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are these "lavish parties" held at the Cem where another clique is in house?

Wow!.........green eyed jealous, or what?

Nobody on here has the balls to name who is in the supposed cem clique but love chucking the accusation about when it suits.

#factoftheday
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 1855 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:48 - Oct 10 by kel

Nobody on here has the balls to name who is in the supposed cem clique but love chucking the accusation about when it suits.

#factoftheday

If I knew who the cem clique were Iā€™d name them, but I hardly ever go in there so I donā€™t. I did try to join in a footy discussion in there once, but OmertƃĀ  froze me out

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:56 - Oct 10 with 1843 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:53 - Oct 10 by rochdaleriddler

If I knew who the cem clique were Iā€™d name them, but I hardly ever go in there so I donā€™t. I did try to join in a footy discussion in there once, but OmertƃĀ  froze me out

I wondered where its nickname"Little Sicily" came from

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:58 - Oct 10 with 1834 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:53 - Oct 10 by rochdaleriddler

It was aimed at the people who claim the clique exists. They never name who is in said clique though whenever questioned.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:03 - Oct 10 with 1810 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:21 - Oct 10 by fitzochris

Auditions are now open for bright posters for me to surround myself with.

You must be alluring, please.

Is this discriminatory? It's much easier for fem(d)ales to be alluring than their male counterparts.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:06 - Oct 10 with 1805 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:58 - Oct 10 by kel

It was aimed at the people who claim the clique exists. They never name who is in said clique though whenever questioned.

While Iā€™ve no doubt the Cem Clique consists of bright and alluring people, itā€™s not my clique as I donā€™t go in there and Iā€™m not the leader. My clique must be one of dem other ones.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:11 - Oct 10 with 1791 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:06 - Oct 10 by fitzochris

While Iā€™ve no doubt the Cem Clique consists of bright and alluring people, itā€™s not my clique as I donā€™t go in there and Iā€™m not the leader. My clique must be one of dem other ones.

Iā€™m in between cliques at the moment so open to offers.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:11 - Oct 10 with 1791 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:03 - Oct 10 by DaleiLama

Is this discriminatory? It's much easier for fem(d)ales to be alluring than their male counterparts.

Hey, I don't make the rules. It's in our South Manc and Cheshire lad's script.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:12 - Oct 10 with 1789 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:11 - Oct 10 by kel

Iā€™m in between cliques at the moment so open to offers.

Are you bright and alluring?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:16 - Oct 10 with 1778 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:12 - Oct 10 by fitzochris

Are you bright and alluring?

Depends who you ask. I was once very alluring I think and it got right under the skin of a poster on here. I put it down to jealously tbf.

And I think Iā€™m brighter than someone who thinks defending a paedo is a good idea.

AM I IN OR WHAT?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:17 - Oct 10 with 1775 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:16 - Oct 10 by kel

Depends who you ask. I was once very alluring I think and it got right under the skin of a poster on here. I put it down to jealously tbf.

And I think Iā€™m brighter than someone who thinks defending a paedo is a good idea.

AM I IN OR WHAT?

You're in!

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:37 - Oct 10 with 1733 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:03 - Oct 10 by DaleiLama

Don't mention counter parts, it's bloody amazing what can be bought in a sex shop these days

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:41 - Oct 10 with 1724 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:03 - Oct 10 by kiwidale

Whilst you've made this comment,can you kindly name the "members" of this clique you mention, am I in or out of this cheeky little group I'd love to know?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:48 - Oct 10 with 1702 viewsJames1980

Is there a hierachy of cliques and what benefits does membership of each one give a member?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:11 - Oct 10 with 1639 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:58 - Oct 10 by kel

I know , but I would name them!

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:33 - Oct 10 with 1610 views442Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:16 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

Yes, SL, we all understand the basics of motivational psychology

I doubt anyone would mutter a word about it if Hill didn't seek to make summat of fans doing what they do, just as managers do what they do

Exactly. When we used to sit in the Main Stand the handful of moaners annoyed me as much as they probably did Hill and the players, but then again I didnā€™t then go on to have a go at individual players myself.

If the bench see fit to use different approaches with different players, thatā€™s their preogrative. However, if there are then comments made towards fans who may do the same (albeit with less knowledge of individuals) it becomes, from the outside, a case of do as I say, not as I do.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:51 - Oct 10 with 1580 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:11 - Oct 10 by rochdaleriddler

I know , but I would name them!

Surely you must know someone who knows someone who knows someone else who knows whoā€™s in the clique. Ask them.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:09 - Oct 10 with 1434 viewschalky_ncfc

Has this forum got a clique and where do I join?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:16 - Oct 10 with 1427 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:09 - Oct 10 by chalky_ncfc

Has this forum got a clique and where do I join?

I think you know the answer and what's coming Chalkx?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024