Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Away 13:08 - Nov 27 with 35084 viewsboromat

It seems the forum has gone a bit quiet on this one with the excitement of the FA Cup approaching. How we all feeling about it?

Think their home form is pretty good at the minute and it's a bit of a commute on what promises to be a cold, wet Tuesday night. Surely it's got all the makings of a scrappy 1 nil away win? :-)

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Oxford Away on 20:55 - Nov 27 with 2483 viewsTVOS1907

Oxford Away on 20:47 - Nov 27 by Boss_Hog

A woeful first half, lucky to be only one behind. Defensively all over the place, we lose every set piece into the box and they look likely to score more.

Reverted to a 433 formation but with Wilbraham the spearhead, we lack any threat other than Hendo foraging on scraps. The first touch of some of the players is incredibly poor, this is a basic requirement of any player but Rathbone and Wilbraham have the uncanny ability to trap it 10 yards without fail.

Wilbraham is lucky to be on the field. Dreadful tackle on their lad, could easily have been a red card.

You can discuss it on Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oxford Away on 20:55 - Nov 27 with 2485 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oxford Away on 20:39 - Nov 27 by TVOS1907

Randall wasn't subbed because he'd been booked.

It can't have helped!
Oxford Away on 20:57 - Nov 27 with 2453 viewsTVOS1907

Oxford Away on 20:55 - Nov 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

It can't have helped!

He was playing poorly before then.

Oxford Away on 20:57 - Nov 27 with 2449 viewsDaleFan7

Game number 9.

3-1
Oxford Away on 20:58 - Nov 27 with 2438 viewsfrequency

Hate city

Oxford Away on 21:01 - Nov 27 with 2320 viewsKenBoon

That defending for the third was genuinely pathetic. I’m sure it’s Lillis’ fault though.
Wilbraham is awful. He doesn’t even draw fouls. He’s either losing possession or falling over and not getting a foul.
Oxford Away on 21:01 - Nov 27 with 2302 viewsMoonyDale

Oh dear, this is grim....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oxford Away on 21:02 - Nov 27 with 2263 viewskiwidale

Oxford Away on 20:57 - Nov 27 by DaleFan7

Game number 9.

3-1

Just the mandatory three so far, the good news is we rarely ship four. Only three times this season.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Away on 21:02 - Nov 27 with 2246 viewsRAFC_1990

I hope to never see Wilbraham play again, absolute dire, and has been 99% of his time here.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 2187 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford Away on 20:48 - Nov 27 by fitzochris

It would help but, again, Andrew should have been on from the start if Hill wanted to play this way.

Can only assume Andrew isn’t 100% as nothing else makes sense.

I’m sure Hill will elucidate

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 2177 viewsmidlandsdale

Oxford Away on 21:01 - Nov 27 by KenBoon

That defending for the third was genuinely pathetic. I’m sure it’s Lillis’ fault though.
Wilbraham is awful. He doesn’t even draw fouls. He’s either losing possession or falling over and not getting a foul.

If there’s a worse player than Wilberbob in a Dale shirt in the last ten years I don’t know who
Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 2158 viewsSandyDrum

The worst part about this whole Wilbraham debacle, is when you play him ahead of Andrew, we also lose our best defender from set pieces.

Calvin Andrew gives his 100% every minute he's on that pitch, Wilbraham is 38 and is on his final paycheck and just simply isn't bothered.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 2156 viewsBoss_Hog

Oxford Away on 21:01 - Nov 27 by MoonyDale

Oh dear, this is grim....

3rd goal is Wilbraham's fault again, Lillis blameless. He gives the ball away on halfway when we are breaking, 10 secs later it is in our net. He is substituted a minute later after what I can only describe as a dreadful 55 minutes or so.

This isn't a knee-jerk comment but I honestly think Paul Wiliams was better than him.
Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 2153 viewsmeeee

Make that 9 out of 20 times that we've conceded 3 or more this season. What an awful stat
Oxford Away on 21:05 - Nov 27 with 2133 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford Away on 21:02 - Nov 27 by RAFC_1990

I hope to never see Wilbraham play again, absolute dire, and has been 99% of his time here.

Cue the ‘ he’s helping the younger players’ posts

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Oxford Away on 21:06 - Nov 27 with 2085 viewsShun

Hill’s trying to lose this one to punish our nefarious fanbase after our antics in the last game. He’s got to be for making such bizarre changes after an impressive win. The man is utter cray.
Oxford Away on 21:06 - Nov 27 with 2072 viewsDalenet

Another team below us puts 3 past us and Hilly thinks we should be grateful. And for a man that wanted to professionalise the club when he first became manager why are we now travelling for 5 hours on the afternoon of the game. Can't be great for getting the players in the right state of mind can it?
Oxford Away on 21:07 - Nov 27 with 2041 viewsmacro

Tonight's terribleness is down to Hill tinkering with formation and side again. Randall and wilbraham out of their depth. Crazy after Saturday
Oxford Away on 21:09 - Nov 27 with 1963 viewsSandyDrum

This is definitely the most overwhelmingly negative reaction I've seen to Keith Hill since he took over as Rochdale manager.

And to be honest, rightly so. He's got this game so, so wrong.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Oxford Away on 21:10 - Nov 27 with 1927 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford Away on 21:06 - Nov 27 by Shun

Hill’s trying to lose this one to punish our nefarious fanbase after our antics in the last game. He’s got to be for making such bizarre changes after an impressive win. The man is utter cray.

But we will flirt with the play offs and play good football eh?

Oxford Away on 21:10 - Nov 27 with 1926 views442Dale

Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 by Boss_Hog

3rd goal is Wilbraham's fault again, Lillis blameless. He gives the ball away on halfway when we are breaking, 10 secs later it is in our net. He is substituted a minute later after what I can only describe as a dreadful 55 minutes or so.

This isn't a knee-jerk comment but I honestly think Paul Wiliams was better than him.

Just said similar re.Paul Williams. He’s even managed the ‘smash one in and hope it makes up for doing nowt else’ a la Williams.

It’s never fun admitting when a player is really looking a waste of money, but this signing has been woeful so far. Calvin offers so much more, there is literally no point in Wilbraham being here at the moment.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oxford Away on 21:11 - Nov 27 with 1900 viewsalex_roch39

What on earth must Zach Clough be thinking when he can’t even make the bench and a 39 Wilbraham gets a start?
Oxford Away on 21:13 - Nov 27 with 1831 viewsTVOS1907

Oxford Away on 21:11 - Nov 27 by alex_roch39

What on earth must Zach Clough be thinking when he can’t even make the bench and a 39 Wilbraham gets a start?

He's injured, apparently.

Oxford Away on 21:13 - Nov 27 with 1827 viewsnordenblue

Oxford Away on 21:04 - Nov 27 by rochdaleriddler

I’m sure Hill will elucidate

More like Hallucinate
Oxford Away on 21:14 - Nov 27 with 1779 viewsisitme

Oxford Away on 21:13 - Nov 27 by TVOS1907

He's injured, apparently.

Is Cannon still injured?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024