Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? 10:39 - Sep 1 with 4176 viewsjonahwhereru

Would not be at all surprised if Keith Hill sought to get him on loan tomorrow. He was the one who gave him the new contract and gave him numerous chances.
Matty just do es not appear to be in BBM’s plans and think this would suit all parties.
Are their other Dale players KH could try to either loan or buy from us. Can’t see any of the match day squad being interested, nor Lillis.
He has a hell of a day on tomorrow.
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 10:59 - Sep 1 with 4083 viewsSuddenLad

Or Josh ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:02 - Sep 1 with 4065 viewsSandyDrum

Gillam was dreadful in the pre season match against Hyde, I feel like his chance under BBM has gone.

I would imagine Dagnall, Danns and Reuben Noble Lazarus will all sign for Bolton tomorrow - can't see any of our first teamers being tempted by a move.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:14 - Sep 1 with 4031 viewsAncoats_Blue

Mmm. We’ve had a good start but the natural pessimism or perhaps realism of being a Dale fan is in the back of my mind. Not sure we should be loaning players to help what could be a relegation rival out.
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:17 - Sep 1 with 4015 viewsTVOS1907

Delaney

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:30 - Sep 1 with 3960 views442Dale

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:14 - Sep 1 by Ancoats_Blue

Mmm. We’ve had a good start but the natural pessimism or perhaps realism of being a Dale fan is in the back of my mind. Not sure we should be loaning players to help what could be a relegation rival out.

Not sure losing Gillam would be any great loss wherever he goes. Never impressed despite his obvious commitment and still not sure what his position actually is.

If Bolton need a striker they’ll go for experience. COG is apparently training with Oldham’s youth team going off a caller on Matey FM yesterday - he’d be perfect for them as a short term option.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:42 - Sep 1 with 3919 views1907

I’d still take COG over Andrew now. Wonder if they fancy a swap?
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 12:01 - Sep 1 with 3850 viewsoddjob007

He’s after Dawson at Bury according Alan Nixon at Twitter.

Imagine most of the bury team will turn up at Bolton - who else will be available at this stage?!

What’s Lee McEvilly doing?
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 12:09 - Sep 1 with 3822 viewspioneer

We are the only team Bolton have managed to score against, pre season, league and cup. Long may it continue.
Login to get fewer ads

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 13:44 - Sep 1 with 3605 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tom Kennedy to sign for a Keith Hill team for the 68th time?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 15:47 - Sep 1 with 3375 viewsdingdangblue

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 12:01 - Sep 1 by oddjob007

Imagine most of the bury team will turn up at Bolton - who else will be available at this stage?!

I think Dawson will 100% sign for Bolton.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 3322 viewsMolly

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 15:47 - Sep 1 by dingdangblue

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/keith-hill-eyeing-up-move-for-33-y-o-as-first-
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 3317 viewsThe_Knightowl

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 15:47 - Sep 1 by dingdangblue

There might be a few desperate mercenaries .........Harry Bunn ?
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 3277 viewsD_Dale

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 12:01 - Sep 1 by oddjob007

A surprising number of players - about 50 - have made moves involving EFL clubs in the second half of August:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/transfers

Presumably players who stuck it out for better terms are taking what's on offer, and clubs are tiding up their 'housekeeping' (few, for instance, would want to have four keepers on their books ...). I did wonder whether KH might try to again sign Joe Bunney, but he's been playing regularly for Northampton, in spite of Keith Curle suggesting he'd not figure.
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 16:25 - Sep 1 with 3205 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 16:10 - Sep 1 by D_Dale

A surprising number of players - about 50 - have made moves involving EFL clubs in the second half of August:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/transfers

Presumably players who stuck it out for better terms are taking what's on offer, and clubs are tiding up their 'housekeeping' (few, for instance, would want to have four keepers on their books ...). I did wonder whether KH might try to again sign Joe Bunney, but he's been playing regularly for Northampton, in spite of Keith Curle suggesting he'd not figure.

Whoever Bolton bring in is likely to improve them, so it could well be hill and flicker signing a dozen or so players they know.

Cannot see Lillis being one (maybe loan) but would not shock me at all if we move a couple more to them on loan or permanent, assuming we will bring a couple in.

Gillam to me has never been good enough, he has been here a long time and achieved sod all tbh, Calvin could be on the list for them and probably a few of ex football league club bURY players.

The other one player that may be on his radar is Matt done, if the rumours re the NF striker are reliable. Hopefully we will replace anyone we do move on, other than Lillis who we don’t need.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 3082 viewsDaleiLama

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:17 - Sep 1 by TVOS1907

Delaney

I wouldn't shed a tear …...

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 17:50 - Sep 1 with 2956 viewsNigeriamark

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 16:25 - Sep 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Whoever Bolton bring in is likely to improve them, so it could well be hill and flicker signing a dozen or so players they know.

Cannot see Lillis being one (maybe loan) but would not shock me at all if we move a couple more to them on loan or permanent, assuming we will bring a couple in.

Gillam to me has never been good enough, he has been here a long time and achieved sod all tbh, Calvin could be on the list for them and probably a few of ex football league club bURY players.

The other one player that may be on his radar is Matt done, if the rumours re the NF striker are reliable. Hopefully we will replace anyone we do move on, other than Lillis who we don’t need.

Guarantee that if we loaned them Calvin he would suddenly find the back of the net against us !!!
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 17:56 - Sep 1 with 2930 viewsBrierls

Hilly needs to add experience and quality at Bolton. Gillam has neither.
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 2685 viewsFrog

George Donnelly anyone?
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 21:28 - Sep 1 with 2568 viewssoulboy

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 20:56 - Sep 1 by Frog

George Donnelly anyone?

He's a player who could definitely bring something to the current squad, not quite sure what though!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:29]
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:24 - Sep 2 with 2215 viewsCockneyDale

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 21:28 - Sep 1 by soulboy

He's a player who could definitely bring something to the current squad, not quite sure what though!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:29]

their drinks
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:28 - Sep 2 with 2196 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bolton sign Jake Wright from t' Blades.........loan?
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:39 - Sep 2 with 2153 viewsParkinsGimp

He can have Gilliam, surely though Mr Arrogant wont take Calvin, I dont think he could cope with more than two old blokes shouting at him from the stands after purchasing such a duffer. He better be ready for criticism from a lot more fans than at the Dale. Good luck
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:43 - Sep 2 with 2133 viewsChaffRAFC

If Hill wants to come and take Gillam, Delaney, Andrew, Lillis and Wilbraham he's more than welcome to them. Save us wages and give us room to bring in new exciting players who will offer an awful lot more than these.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 14:59 - Sep 2 with 1946 viewsSaxonDale

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 11:43 - Sep 2 by ChaffRAFC

If Hill wants to come and take Gillam, Delaney, Andrew, Lillis and Wilbraham he's more than welcome to them. Save us wages and give us room to bring in new exciting players who will offer an awful lot more than these.

Struggle to see why some people seem to want Wilbraham gone. Granted, he was absolutely dire under Hilly but I thought he was a key factor behind us staying up last year. Don't think we're missing him too much at the moment, which is credit to how the team are playing, but I do think he'll be an important player when the pitches get heavier and we perhaps need to tweak our style in the winter months.
Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 15:28 - Sep 2 with 1821 viewswindowsbug

Matty Gilliam to Bolton? on 17:50 - Sep 1 by Nigeriamark

Guarantee that if we loaned them Calvin he would suddenly find the back of the net against us !!!

Players cannot play against their parent club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024