Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 43911 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 10:41 - Aug 6 with 3546 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 07:49 - Aug 6 by TipperaryDale

In that case, nobody, not even exiles, would be allowed to watch the games.

I think you've misread the guidance though to be honest, pubs can be open socially distanced, and football grounds would be the same.

There is also no distinction between people who are from the lockdown zones and people who aren't - if you are in that area, you follow the guidance. So nothing about exiles not being allowed to come into Gtr Manc.

Unless you live in Scotland where St Nic has decreed that all non essential travel to the affected areas of Northern England are banned.

We've just got to hope that people are sensible and that infection rates in Gtr Manc et al fall to levels seen in other big cities within the next fortnight. If there is a plethora of local lock downs and differing travel rules depending on which part of the UK you live, we will probably exclude 25% of our fan base before we start
Season ticket prices on 11:43 - Aug 6 with 3432 viewsJames1980

Received info about season tickets etc in the post this morning.

Season ticket prices on 12:41 - Aug 6 with 3370 viewsBrierls

Season ticket prices on 11:43 - Aug 6 by James1980

Received info about season tickets etc in the post this morning.

Same here. It's good to see the old school postal communication in synch with the online announcement.
Season ticket prices on 12:46 - Aug 6 with 3352 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 12:41 - Aug 6 by Brierls

Same here. It's good to see the old school postal communication in synch with the online announcement.

I only live 4 miles from the ground and I ain’t got mine, mind you only seem to get post twice a week

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket prices on 13:10 - Aug 6 with 3305 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 12:46 - Aug 6 by rochdaleriddler

I only live 4 miles from the ground and I ain’t got mine, mind you only seem to get post twice a week

Royal Mail are only just getting their staff back to full complement, which is short-staffed at the best of times due to atrocious management (i'm in regular contact with someone who works for them)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 13:13 - Aug 6 with 3302 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 13:10 - Aug 6 by D_Alien

Royal Mail are only just getting their staff back to full complement, which is short-staffed at the best of times due to atrocious management (i'm in regular contact with someone who works for them)

Yep it was poor pre covid

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket prices on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 3225 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 12:46 - Aug 6 by rochdaleriddler

Are you in Littleborough or close by? I've had post everyday and usually by 10am.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket prices on 14:22 - Aug 6 with 3201 viewsJames1980

I remember first and second post. Wasn't there a third post in the distant past?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 14:27 - Aug 6 with 3173 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 14:22 - Aug 6 by James1980

I remember first and second post. Wasn't there a third post in the distant past?

Yup

I'm still waiting for it...

Season ticket prices on 14:48 - Aug 6 with 3135 views100notout

Season ticket prices on 14:22 - Aug 6 by James1980

Its the last post you need to worry about

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season ticket prices on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 3006 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 14:11 - Aug 6 by TVOS1907

Are you in Littleborough or close by? I've had post everyday and usually by 10am.

Birch rd, when it comes its often late pm

Season ticket prices on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 2995 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket prices on 10:41 - Aug 6 by Dalenet

Unless you live in Scotland where St Nic has decreed that all non essential travel to the affected areas of Northern England are banned.

We've just got to hope that people are sensible and that infection rates in Gtr Manc et al fall to levels seen in other big cities within the next fortnight. If there is a plethora of local lock downs and differing travel rules depending on which part of the UK you live, we will probably exclude 25% of our fan base before we start

At least St Nic (as you call her) has the confidence to make a decision and follow it through unlike our politicians.
Season ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 7 with 2674 viewsoff2div1

Anyone know when fixtures are out?
Season ticket prices on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 2661 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 7 by off2div1

January 2021

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket prices on 17:18 - Aug 7 with 2602 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 7 by off2div1

21st August

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket prices on 09:29 - Aug 8 with 2377 viewsoff2div1

Season ticket prices on 17:18 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

21st August

Thanks
Season ticket prices on 14:35 - Aug 12 with 1940 viewsrochdaleriddler

Heads up:
Called into ticket office today as I never received my letter re: renewal. They said that season cards/tickets will only Be issued in
Person or by phone on Saturday . No online sales, system isn’t ready

Season ticket prices on 14:42 - Aug 12 with 1924 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 14:35 - Aug 12 by rochdaleriddler

Heads up:
Called into ticket office today as I never received my letter re: renewal. They said that season cards/tickets will only Be issued in
Person or by phone on Saturday . No online sales, system isn’t ready

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will announce this in plenty of time so people can plan accordingly.
Season ticket prices on 14:44 - Aug 12 with 1912 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 14:42 - Aug 12 by isitme

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will announce this in plenty of time so people can plan accordingly.

With distancing I reckon only 2/3 staff in that office so prepare to queue!

Season ticket prices on 15:33 - Aug 12 with 1809 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 14:44 - Aug 12 by rochdaleriddler

With distancing I reckon only 2/3 staff in that office so prepare to queue!

Just to add - only one person in the foyer/window at any time, be VERY patient, whether queuing or ringing, staff will be working at full steam, so it will be a hell of a wait for some. It could be hectic.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket prices on 16:09 - Aug 12 with 1745 viewsrochdaleriddler

The club have clarified that only Sandy Lane tickets can be sold online , all other stands via phone or personal visit. Covid restrictions the cause

Season ticket prices on 17:54 - Aug 12 with 1620 viewsShun

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/season-card-qa/

Interesting that the Wilbutts Lane end will be made available as an alternative only. As in, you can only choose one of the other three stands and if your chosen one is full you’ll be offered the Wilbutts Lane, at the same price as your chosen one. I was aiming to choose that one anyway and pay a bit extra, so I might just wait a few hours and then ring up in the hope that the Sandy Lane is full.

No music either! Some people will see that as a blessing but it’ll feel so surreal.

Had to laugh at this bit:
‘Supporters, under the current guidance, will not be allowed to sing, chant or shout.’
Wait till McNulty lashes in a 94th minute screamer and you try stopping us shouting.
Season ticket prices on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 1563 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 17:54 - Aug 12 by Shun

Interesting that the Wilbutts Lane end will be made available as an alternative only. As in, you can only choose one of the other three stands and if your chosen one is full you’ll be offered the Wilbutts Lane, at the same price as your chosen one. I was aiming to choose that one anyway and pay a bit extra, so I might just wait a few hours and then ring up in the hope that the Sandy Lane is full.

No music either! Some people will see that as a blessing but it’ll feel so surreal.

‘Supporters, under the current guidance, will not be allowed to sing, chant or shout.’
Wait till McNulty lashes in a 94th minute screamer and you try stopping us shouting.

Especially if it's into his own net!

It's a shame there won't be a pre-season friendly we could attend, to practice polite applause

Season ticket prices on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 1564 viewsblackdogblue

Season ticket prices on 17:54 - Aug 12 by Shun

Screamer? Strange what the hot weather does to people 😂

He couldn’t hit a barn door

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season ticket prices on 18:30 - Aug 12 with 1556 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 18:27 - Aug 12 by D_Alien

Especially if it's into his own net!

It's a shame there won't be a pre-season friendly we could attend, to practice polite applause

Wonder if ‘kick it’ and ‘down the channels’ will be allowed

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024