Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 44869 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 18:19 - Aug 15 with 2096 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season ticket prices on 15:22 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

It was announced about restrictions buying online on the official website on Thursday, a story that was shared on Facebook and Twitter:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/season-card-/

I’ve been sat with RR all afternoon. His ST number isn’t recognised online and the number hasn’t answered despite hundreds of calls from both of us. A bit poor really and a fault of the club not the customer or fan. £200 not spend on a renewal today and looks like other fans had a similar experience. Not good.
Season ticket prices on 18:20 - Aug 15 with 2088 views442Dale

Season ticket prices on 18:15 - Aug 15 by judd

That's why opening Sunday as well would have been a good idea.

Yep. Especially after today, but accept that may be difficult to staff at short notice. Certainly an option for next week.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season ticket prices on 18:29 - Aug 15 with 2043 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 18:19 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

I’ve been sat with RR all afternoon. His ST number isn’t recognised online and the number hasn’t answered despite hundreds of calls from both of us. A bit poor really and a fault of the club not the customer or fan. £200 not spend on a renewal today and looks like other fans had a similar experience. Not good.

Agree, hence why I suggested he contact the people who might be able to help him, which he says he has done.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket prices on 18:32 - Aug 15 with 2027 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 18:19 - Aug 15 by 442Dale

There was quite a bit of discussion about that in the queue today. A general consensus seemed to be that the limitations on capacities in grounds wouldn’t change much until after the winter period, ie March, if at all for the entire season.

Additionally, there’s the local restrictions in areas that will have an impact, because it’s difficult to see how fans will be allowed to attend games in Greater Manchester in a month and a half if the current restrictions are in place. Could anyone imagine Oldham being allowed to play a game in front of a crowd as we stand? All depends on how they determine what’s acceptable and that could differ time and again across the country.

I agree, it will be interesting how it all plays out.
Season ticket prices on 18:49 - Aug 15 with 1973 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season ticket prices on 18:29 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

Agree, hence why I suggested he contact the people who might be able to help him, which he says he has done.

Cool. But you adopted your usual condescending tone of “well someone else managed, so why didn’t you?”....
There have been a few reports on this forum and other social media of fans not being able to renew online. Irrelevant if former club employee RI7ALE could renew today.

Truth is the clubs online market was not fit for purpose today. And they had a lack of staff to answer calls. Very poor.
Season ticket prices on 19:07 - Aug 15 with 1925 views442Dale

Season ticket prices on 18:49 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

Cool. But you adopted your usual condescending tone of “well someone else managed, so why didn’t you?”....
There have been a few reports on this forum and other social media of fans not being able to renew online. Irrelevant if former club employee RI7ALE could renew today.

Truth is the clubs online market was not fit for purpose today. And they had a lack of staff to answer calls. Very poor.

On the phone lines point, while it’s not great that the lines were ringing out/going to answerphone/cutting off rather than everyone always going into a queuing system, really not sure that the club could have had more staff on the phones having seen the ticket office set-up today. They couldn’t have fit anymore people in there and it would mean having other computers with the ticketing system on being available elsewhere in the building.

Season ticket prices on 19:19 - Aug 15 with 1883 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Season ticket prices on 12:10 - Aug 13 by James1980

The club shop could sell them or give one away with a season ticket.

Better off giving a season ticket away when you buy a rattle James 😂😂😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Season ticket prices on 19:27 - Aug 15 with 1857 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 18:49 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

The point about R17 was meant to be light-hearted as he will readily admit he struggles to switch a computer on.

He hasn’t worked for the club for 20 years, so I’m not sure of the relevance of that.

And I agreed that it was poor that Riddler couldn’t process his ticket online, but I haven’t read about anyone else who had the exact same problem as he did. That’s not to say it didn’t happen, but I haven’t picked up on it anywhere.

Apologies for any offence.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 19:39 - Aug 15 with 1818 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season ticket prices on 19:27 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

The point about R17 was meant to be light-hearted as he will readily admit he struggles to switch a computer on.

He hasn’t worked for the club for 20 years, so I’m not sure of the relevance of that.

And I agreed that it was poor that Riddler couldn’t process his ticket online, but I haven’t read about anyone else who had the exact same problem as he did. That’s not to say it didn’t happen, but I haven’t picked up on it anywhere.

There are posts on this thread about the same issue read them before posting ffs. That and all over social media. I know the club will give you a good belly rub for writing the program but they have dropped the ball today.
Season ticket prices on 19:40 - Aug 15 with 1815 viewschuckleberry

Season ticket prices on 19:27 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

I tried for 5hrs on the phone and didn’t get an answer. Then found out that telesales has been suspended. Nothing on the answer machine to tell me that.
Poor.
Season ticket prices on 19:42 - Aug 15 with 1806 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season ticket prices on 19:07 - Aug 15 by 442Dale

On the phone lines point, while it’s not great that the lines were ringing out/going to answerphone/cutting off rather than everyone always going into a queuing system, really not sure that the club could have had more staff on the phones having seen the ticket office set-up today. They couldn’t have fit anymore people in there and it would mean having other computers with the ticketing system on being available elsewhere in the building.

A sandy ticket should have been renewable online. It wasn’t. That’s shite.
So, hundreds of calls later no luck, no ticket. That’s a fan of 40+ years not renewing. Poor service really.

No way criticising the face to face or phone ticket staff. Their crm and online shop has let them down
Season ticket prices on 19:45 - Aug 15 with 1795 views442Dale

Season ticket prices on 19:40 - Aug 15 by chuckleberry

I tried for 5hrs on the phone and didn’t get an answer. Then found out that telesales has been suspended. Nothing on the answer machine to tell me that.
Poor.

Aye. See previous post about a queueing system on the phone so that everyone knows where they are. That is part of basic communication, along with a message to say that telesales are suspended when people ring. Certainly aspects that could have been done much better today.

Season ticket prices on 19:50 - Aug 15 with 1775 viewsShun

Season ticket prices on 19:42 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

A sandy ticket should have been renewable online. It wasn’t. That’s shite.
So, hundreds of calls later no luck, no ticket. That’s a fan of 40+ years not renewing. Poor service really.

No way criticising the face to face or phone ticket staff. Their crm and online shop has let them down

There’s nothing to say he can’t renew though? Someone’s already said how they emailed DB and he sorted out efficiently. I’m sure RR’s problem will get solved similarly. He’ll get a season ticket if he wants one.

Or are you saying he doesn’t want to buy one purely because of a computer error on day one of sales?
Season ticket prices on 19:51 - Aug 15 with 1765 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 19:39 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

There are posts on this thread about the same issue read them before posting ffs. That and all over social media. I know the club will give you a good belly rub for writing the program but they have dropped the ball today.

I agreed with you and riddler that it was poor.

Like I said, apologies for any offence and for not remembering every single thing I’ve read online today.

Not sure what the programme has to do with anything, though; I’m commenting independently.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 19:54]

Season ticket prices on 19:53 - Aug 15 with 1760 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 19:40 - Aug 15 by chuckleberry

Poor.

Agree

Season ticket prices on 20:12 - Aug 15 with 1705 views49thseason

Season ticket prices on 17:11 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

And if you can't?

Dunno. Make new friends?
Season ticket prices on 20:26 - Aug 15 with 1675 viewsJames1980

I think I've renewed but potentially could have done so twice so not sure if the first went through. I have emailed the club to check.

Season ticket prices on 20:33 - Aug 15 with 1651 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 20:26 - Aug 15 by James1980

I think I've renewed but potentially could have done so twice so not sure if the first went through. I have emailed the club to check.

Might not be picked up over the weekend, best check your credit/debit card account

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 20:39 - Aug 15 with 1628 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 20:33 - Aug 15 by D_Alien

Might not be picked up over the weekend, best check your credit/debit card account

Pm'd you

Season ticket prices on 21:07 - Aug 15 with 1568 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 20:12 - Aug 15 by 49thseason

Dunno. Make new friends?

Well as long as you're 1m+ from them...

Season ticket prices on 21:09 - Aug 15 with 1560 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 21:07 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

Well as long as you're 1m+ from them...

I might eat some garlic before each game I attend to encourage distancing.

Season ticket prices on 21:16 - Aug 15 with 1542 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 21:09 - Aug 15 by James1980

I might eat some garlic before each game I attend to encourage distancing.

That'll keep fan(g)s at bay

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 21:20 - Aug 15 with 1527 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 19:50 - Aug 15 by Shun

There’s nothing to say he can’t renew though? Someone’s already said how they emailed DB and he sorted out efficiently. I’m sure RR’s problem will get solved similarly. He’ll get a season ticket if he wants one.

Or are you saying he doesn’t want to buy one purely because of a computer error on day one of sales?

If it is sold out then I can’t get a ticket, It’s not a computer error, it’s human error. And no I don’t blame the ticket staff

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket prices on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 1483 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 21:20 - Aug 15 by rochdaleriddler

If it is sold out then I can’t get a ticket, It’s not a computer error, it’s human error. And no I don’t blame the ticket staff

As said earlier the Rafc tickets site didn't recognise my login details used previously. But it did recognise the customer number. Mine is over 6000. I am going to hazard a guess they were issued in numerical order and would have thought transferred to the new system the same way.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 21:36]

Season ticket prices on 21:53 - Aug 15 with 1419 viewsblackdogblue

Speaking to a mate who’s ex gold bond today & actually he’s got a point...

£50 off a season ticket, but they have gone up £50... see his point tbh.

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024