Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 43592 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 10:06 - Aug 15 with 2170 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 10:02 - Aug 15 by DaleiLama

Rang wrong no. twice like DN2 then googled correct number and I'm up to 48 calls now. Got through 3 times and first 2 straight to vm then last bounced around various numbers before vm. It was easier to get Spurs/Utd/Wembley tickets.

Have you been told that you were number 5 - 0 - 0, then bumped off? Happened 3 times now

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket prices on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 2160 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 10:06 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

Have you been told that you were number 5 - 0 - 0, then bumped off? Happened 3 times now

Nope. Never held in a queue - straight to vm each time

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 2163 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 09:15 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

You shouldn’t need to log in. If you click through the Buy Tickets button and enter the membership number on your old ST then it’ll bring up your details. Should be 4 or 5 digits long I think.

Though I’ve just spoken to someone and they’ve had a message to say their ST number isn’t in the system... so, they can’t renew.

So maybe I got lucky. Or unlucky depending on how the season goes.

Cheers AB all sorted now thanks for your tip.

Season ticket prices on 10:15 - Aug 15 with 2121 viewsboromat

Season ticket prices on 10:02 - Aug 15 by DaleiLama

Rang wrong no. twice like DN2 then googled correct number and I'm up to 48 calls now. Got through 3 times and first 2 straight to vm then last bounced around various numbers before vm. It was easier to get Spurs/Utd/Wembley tickets.

Same here been phoning since 9am. Got through 3 times none picked up and eventually go to voicemail.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 10:16 - Aug 15 with 2119 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 09:52 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

I'm about to go away on holiday too so will have to give up in about half an hour. Same as you, got through but went to answerphone. Online ticket service isn't working either for me. Pretty pathetic but then I had a feeling it wouldn't be easy.

You can only renew season tickets for the Sandy online. Due to Covid restrictions you may not be allocated your exact seat, for example I am four further down the row, so the staff in the ticket office want the control of the seat allocation, which they would not get if we could renew seats ourself online.
Season ticket prices on 10:20 - Aug 15 with 2097 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season ticket prices on 09:03 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

Renewal done. New online shop is a lot slicker than the old one.

My details aren’t recognised online , logged in for a child, wouldn’t let me buy that either. My mate got his, but he couldn’t buy his grandsons as he had already bought his ticket . Been ringing all morning, joke

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season ticket prices on 10:25 - Aug 15 with 2065 viewsWalboro

Started calling at 0900 still calling now at 1023 phone states 423 calls got thru about 16 times after pressing option 1 then rings out goes on answer after 1 min to the words 500 please leave a message.New turnstile system new pitch but once again we fail at the basics.This will be my 50th of watching doesn’t look like it’s going to happen
Season ticket prices on 10:29 - Aug 15 with 2040 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 10:25 - Aug 15 by Walboro

Started calling at 0900 still calling now at 1023 phone states 423 calls got thru about 16 times after pressing option 1 then rings out goes on answer after 1 min to the words 500 please leave a message.New turnstile system new pitch but once again we fail at the basics.This will be my 50th of watching doesn’t look like it’s going to happen

My experience exactly. Patience is one thing that we are asked to have - in abundance. Incompetence is something the club excels at in almost every situation involving supporters.

It's time people were held to account for this utter farce. Completely unacceptable, on what was likely to be the busiest day of the pre-season, supporters are again treated with contempt.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 2007 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 10:29 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

My experience exactly. Patience is one thing that we are asked to have - in abundance. Incompetence is something the club excels at in almost every situation involving supporters.

It's time people were held to account for this utter farce. Completely unacceptable, on what was likely to be the busiest day of the pre-season, supporters are again treated with contempt.

To not have a queueing system on phones and one person answering is as tinpot as it comes. Amateurish.

Season ticket prices on 10:33 - Aug 15 with 2007 viewsboromat

Keep up hope everyone I just got my ticket over the phone. Main stand just a few seats away from where I'd normally be 🙌

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 10:50 - Aug 15 with 1918 views49thseason

I logged in and bought my ticket and then tried to buy my mates but it wont let me buy another ticket. but I can buy a family discount thingy. What a pile of steaming shite. This club is expert at throwing money down the drain. How are families supposed to buy multiple tickets on line so that they can sit / stand together? Not sure if I haven't just thrown £200 down the drain.
Update
So , 10 mins later logged off PC, and tried again. this time I could buy another ticket in another name . Its a good job Tesco dont have these problems. .... Sweating now.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 11:10]
Season ticket prices on 10:58 - Aug 15 with 1883 viewsDaleyBrent

Everyone please just keep their patience with the club. They’re doing their absolute utmost best and working in uncomfortable conditions doing so. The ticket office staff have been amazing today and were quick, thorough and precise when I purchased 2 tickets over the phone whilst 8 was in the queue.

Please Dale fans can you just keep off their backs for just today whilst they meander and pivot themselves through the busy chaotic nature of today.

It will all be worth it.

Up the Dale!
Season ticket prices on 11:12 - Aug 15 with 1837 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 10:58 - Aug 15 by DaleyBrent

Everyone please just keep their patience with the club. They’re doing their absolute utmost best and working in uncomfortable conditions doing so. The ticket office staff have been amazing today and were quick, thorough and precise when I purchased 2 tickets over the phone whilst 8 was in the queue.

Please Dale fans can you just keep off their backs for just today whilst they meander and pivot themselves through the busy chaotic nature of today.

It will all be worth it.

Up the Dale!

No one has said anything about the staff. The systems used by the club aren't fit for purpose to allow it to do business with its customers.

Season ticket prices on 11:15 - Aug 15 with 1820 viewsWalboro

Just to keep you updated I got thru after 3Hrs and 600+ calls the lady who answered my call was very professional and polite even though she couldn't hear me half the time with being away and having a poor reception,still in main stand and a few seats along from my original.Dont give up good luck
Season ticket prices on 11:23 - Aug 15 with 1786 viewsEllDale

Just bought my ticket for the Sandy online. No problems or issues.
Season ticket prices on 11:28 - Aug 15 with 1770 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 10:58 - Aug 15 by DaleyBrent

It will all be worth it.

Up the Dale!

The staff are most certainly NOT the issue. They are being asked to provide a 21st Century service with a 20th Century set-up.

The system in place is clearly unfit for purpose. No way should people - CUSTOMERS - be chucked of a phone line when it is ringing awaiting a response. That is the equivalent of turning money and customers away.

It's unacceptable and it's about time that this kind of 'lump it' attitude was stopped. We've had enough to put up with in recent seasons and PATIENCE isn't a bottomless pit. The club officials would do well to remember that.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 11:29]

Season ticket prices on 11:50 - Aug 15 with 1681 viewsJames1980

Process online was quick and efficient. Somewhat concerned I have had no email confirmation yet.

Season ticket prices on 11:56 - Aug 15 with 1646 viewsRAFC_1990

Anyone know how the que is currently and how they are getting on for tickets in the pearl street?

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Season ticket prices on 12:02 - Aug 15 with 1632 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 11:28 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

The staff are most certainly NOT the issue. They are being asked to provide a 21st Century service with a 20th Century set-up.

The system in place is clearly unfit for purpose. No way should people - CUSTOMERS - be chucked of a phone line when it is ringing awaiting a response. That is the equivalent of turning money and customers away.

It's unacceptable and it's about time that this kind of 'lump it' attitude was stopped. We've had enough to put up with in recent seasons and PATIENCE isn't a bottomless pit. The club officials would do well to remember that.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 11:29]

Jeepers. We can't afford to pay to add to the squad. I hardly think a new phone system is up with the priorities right now. How any business was supposed to cope with 2000 people ringing on one day is beyond me. The club should have said it is postal only or queue.
Season ticket prices on 12:04 - Aug 15 with 1619 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket prices on 11:56 - Aug 15 by RAFC_1990

Anyone know how the que is currently and how they are getting on for tickets in the pearl street?

What time do they shut today? I presume I will have to wait until Monday morning if I’m not successful this morning.
Season ticket prices on 12:12 - Aug 15 with 1576 views1907

Season ticket prices on 12:02 - Aug 15 by Dalenet

Jeepers. We can't afford to pay to add to the squad. I hardly think a new phone system is up with the priorities right now. How any business was supposed to cope with 2000 people ringing on one day is beyond me. The club should have said it is postal only or queue.

There are people complaining on Facebook that they have had to queue for an hour this morning. I queued for an hour to get into The Halifax in the town this week. Please can people just lay off with the endless negativity about anything and everything. These are extremely challenging times & the club are trying their best. There will always be lessons to be learnt, but cut them some slack.
Season ticket prices on 12:17 - Aug 15 with 1547 viewsTVOS1907

Season ticket prices on 12:04 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

What time do they shut today? I presume I will have to wait until Monday morning if I’m not successful this morning.

4pm

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season ticket prices on 12:28 - Aug 15 with 1485 viewsDaleFan7

Season ticket prices on 12:17 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

4pm

Whenever I've rang and got through, no one answers the phone.
Season ticket prices on 12:33 - Aug 15 with 1466 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket prices on 12:12 - Aug 15 by 1907

There are people complaining on Facebook that they have had to queue for an hour this morning. I queued for an hour to get into The Halifax in the town this week. Please can people just lay off with the endless negativity about anything and everything. These are extremely challenging times & the club are trying their best. There will always be lessons to be learnt, but cut them some slack.

Putting the wrong phone number on the leaflet and only being able to renew online if you want the Sandy, and not mentioning this, is pretty basic tbf. If I’d known I couldn’t renew online I’d have set off early this morning and join the queue. Nobody’s blaming the staff - I really feel for them today. Meanwhile I’ll keep trying to get through on the phone today, wish me luck.
Season ticket prices on 12:35 - Aug 15 with 1443 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket prices on 11:56 - Aug 15 by RAFC_1990

Gave up after nearly two hours and getting about 30 yards. Was told about another 3 hours and have to go to work this afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024