Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 10:09 - Aug 5 with 43914 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/20-21_sts_announcement/

£200 Sandy
£270 Pearl
£335 Main

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 10:13]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season ticket prices on 18:38 - Aug 12 with 2818 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 18:30 - Aug 12 by rochdaleriddler

Wonder if ‘kick it’ and ‘down the channels’ will be allowed

Spoken quietly, yes

I'll be practising "I say, old chap, would you mind awfully inducing some forward momentum into the football?"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 2808 viewsMass_Debater

Season ticket prices on 17:54 - Aug 12 by Shun

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/season-card-qa/

Interesting that the Wilbutts Lane end will be made available as an alternative only. As in, you can only choose one of the other three stands and if your chosen one is full you’ll be offered the Wilbutts Lane, at the same price as your chosen one. I was aiming to choose that one anyway and pay a bit extra, so I might just wait a few hours and then ring up in the hope that the Sandy Lane is full.

No music either! Some people will see that as a blessing but it’ll feel so surreal.

Had to laugh at this bit:
‘Supporters, under the current guidance, will not be allowed to sing, chant or shout.’
Wait till McNulty lashes in a 94th minute screamer and you try stopping us shouting.

No music? Thank fook for that.
Season ticket prices on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 2660 viewsJames1980

It would be good if they sell out of season tickets which is very possible. Current season ticket holders who miss out and buy a rewards card. Get a priority period to purchase a ticket prior to each match and get it for the pro rata per game price.

Season ticket prices on 22:00 - Aug 12 with 2508 views49thseason

"Wait till McNulty lashes in a 94th minute screamer and you try stopping us shouting".

That will rather depend in which end the said screamer enters the net....Theirs or ours!
Season ticket prices on 22:07 - Aug 12 with 2478 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 22:00 - Aug 12 by 49thseason

"Wait till McNulty lashes in a 94th minute screamer and you try stopping us shouting".

That will rather depend in which end the said screamer enters the net....Theirs or ours!

I've already posted that, directly after Shun's post
[Post edited 12 Aug 2020 22:09]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 00:55 - Aug 13 with 2391 views49thseason

Great minds and all that. Anyway who reads all the comments?
Season ticket prices on 07:27 - Aug 13 with 2299 viewssurb_dale

Season ticket prices on 19:44 - Aug 12 by James1980

It would be good if they sell out of season tickets which is very possible. Current season ticket holders who miss out and buy a rewards card. Get a priority period to purchase a ticket prior to each match and get it for the pro rata per game price.

I expect the take up of season cards will be slow and I'd surprised if the club have sold 1k before start of the season on Sep 12th. Can see people taking a wait and see approach given there's so much uncertainty. Add to that the sterile match day experience painted by the club yesterday (No shouting FFS!) and the lack of signings. Hope I'm proved wrong but you'd need blind faith to fork out 200quid plus given the current prospect on and off the pitch.

Having said that I'm interested to see if Tavares and Baah can make the step up. Tavares looks to have bulked up a tad and him and Baah up front could be an exciting combo. Desperately need to add an experienced striker tho.
Season ticket prices on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 2163 viewsJames1980

As we won't be able to shout can we bring those old fashioned rattle things in.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 11:45 - Aug 13 with 2149 viewspioneer

Season ticket prices on 11:41 - Aug 13 by James1980

As we won't be able to shout can we bring those old fashioned rattle things in.

still got mine in the attic. Nothing ‘old fasioned’ about the rattle James....but whatit says about their owners is another matter!
Season ticket prices on 12:10 - Aug 13 with 2101 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 11:45 - Aug 13 by pioneer

still got mine in the attic. Nothing ‘old fasioned’ about the rattle James....but whatit says about their owners is another matter!

The club shop could sell them or give one away with a season ticket.

Season ticket prices on 12:54 - Aug 13 with 2032 viewselectricblue

From reading what people say about season tickets and noy nothing this year and then the rumour around the club is that they dont expect to sell many.

We all know it helps the club through a long summer by purchasing a season ticket but from what happened since march and so far and another possible out break that could finish the season early again.
Then why didnt the club offer reduced entry prices into the ground in a areas by a few quidd.
Main stand and pearl street £15.
Sandy £12.
Thats just an example.
Surely its a better idea than selling season tickets when people will want a refund of monies the club probably dont have.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Season ticket prices on 16:48 - Aug 14 with 1843 viewsblackdogblue

Got my refund today...

Going club shop tomorrow to spend it
[Post edited 14 Aug 2020 16:49]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season ticket prices on 09:03 - Aug 15 with 1581 viewsAncoats_Blue

Renewal done. New online shop is a lot slicker than the old one.
Season ticket prices on 09:09 - Aug 15 with 1542 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 09:03 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

Renewal done. New online shop is a lot slicker than the old one.

It's not allowing me to log in saying that it doesn't recognise me email address.

Season ticket prices on 09:15 - Aug 15 with 1523 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season ticket prices on 09:09 - Aug 15 by James1980

It's not allowing me to log in saying that it doesn't recognise me email address.

You shouldn’t need to log in. If you click through the Buy Tickets button and enter the membership number on your old ST then it’ll bring up your details. Should be 4 or 5 digits long I think.

Though I’ve just spoken to someone and they’ve had a message to say their ST number isn’t in the system... so, they can’t renew.

So maybe I got lucky. Or unlucky depending on how the season goes.
Season ticket prices on 09:33 - Aug 15 with 1468 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket prices on 09:15 - Aug 15 by Ancoats_Blue

You shouldn’t need to log in. If you click through the Buy Tickets button and enter the membership number on your old ST then it’ll bring up your details. Should be 4 or 5 digits long I think.

Though I’ve just spoken to someone and they’ve had a message to say their ST number isn’t in the system... so, they can’t renew.

So maybe I got lucky. Or unlucky depending on how the season goes.

I can't book online as it says my seat is unavailable - I have tried to phone the number on the leaflet that came through my door and the number isn't recognised. You couldn't make it up. Very annoyed.
Season ticket prices on 09:43 - Aug 15 with 1424 viewsMass_Debater

Season ticket prices on 09:33 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

I can't book online as it says my seat is unavailable - I have tried to phone the number on the leaflet that came through my door and the number isn't recognised. You couldn't make it up. Very annoyed.

Have you tried 01706 644648?
Season ticket prices on 09:45 - Aug 15 with 1417 viewsboromat

I finally just got through to ringing the office. No one picked up 🤦. Away camping so couldn't go in person.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 09:45 - Aug 15 with 1414 viewsSandyman

Joined the long queue at Spotland but, after a few false starts, was able to get a Sandy Season Card on me phone on the ticketing website

http://www.rafctickets.co.uk/
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 9:54]
Season ticket prices on 09:46 - Aug 15 with 1410 viewsSuddenLad

Season ticket prices on 09:43 - Aug 15 by Mass_Debater

I've rung it countless times. Been ringing only twice, otherwise engaged. Press one, straight to mailbox/voicemail and it cuts you off. Gonna be a long day.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket prices on 09:47 - Aug 15 with 1399 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket prices on 09:43 - Aug 15 by Mass_Debater

Ah - it says on the leaflet 0170644648

For anyone getting one in person - theres a really long queue right now snaking round to behind the Sandy Lane stand. I am about to give up if I can't get through on the phone!
Season ticket prices on 09:51 - Aug 15 with 1369 viewsisitme

Season ticket prices on 09:46 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

I've rung it countless times. Been ringing only twice, otherwise engaged. Press one, straight to mailbox/voicemail and it cuts you off. Gonna be a long day.

I phoned up and managed to get through about 9:10 on the 49th redial! I suspect there will be an initial rush but quieten down later in the day.
Season ticket prices on 09:52 - Aug 15 with 1361 viewsdalenumber2

Season ticket prices on 09:45 - Aug 15 by boromat

I finally just got through to ringing the office. No one picked up 🤦. Away camping so couldn't go in person.

I'm about to go away on holiday too so will have to give up in about half an hour. Same as you, got through but went to answerphone. Online ticket service isn't working either for me. Pretty pathetic but then I had a feeling it wouldn't be easy.
Season ticket prices on 09:55 - Aug 15 with 1339 viewsboromat

Season ticket prices on 09:52 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

I'm about to go away on holiday too so will have to give up in about half an hour. Same as you, got through but went to answerphone. Online ticket service isn't working either for me. Pretty pathetic but then I had a feeling it wouldn't be easy.

Yeah looking at the latest tweet that is some queue. Maybe they've given up on the phone calls. Looking like the first season since I was 5 years old that I won't be having a season ticket

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season ticket prices on 10:02 - Aug 15 with 1320 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket prices on 09:46 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

Rang wrong no. twice like DN2 then googled correct number and I'm up to 48 calls now. Got through 3 times and first 2 straight to vm then last bounced around various numbers before vm. It was easier to get Spurs/Utd/Wembley tickets.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024