Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olly Rath 14:38 - Jul 27 with 19790 viewsDale92

Pete o'Rourke stating weve turned down a bid from Rotherham

This is the One, I've waited for

Olly Rath on 17:52 - Aug 2 with 5377 viewsboromat

Olly Rath on 17:50 - Aug 2 by TVOS1907

I think that's where kel saw it

Yep just thought I'd provide the link for those that wanted it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Olly Rath on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 4921 viewsKingstdale

Pete O'Rourke now tweeting that the deal has been done,,,link to follow.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 19:46]
Olly Rath on 19:43 - Aug 2 with 4877 viewsKingstdale

Olly Rath on 20:07 - Aug 2 with 4718 viewsfunkkk

No surprise he didn’t want to slum it in League 2. Hopefully we have replacements lined up.
Olly Rath on 21:03 - Aug 2 with 4460 viewsBrierls

Olly Rath on 19:39 - Aug 2 by Kingstdale

Pete O'Rourke now tweeting that the deal has been done,,,link to follow.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 19:46]

BREAKING NEWS.
Olly Rath on 22:38 - Aug 2 with 4147 viewsDaleiLama

Olly Rath on 21:03 - Aug 2 by Brierls

BREAKING NEWS.

HEART BREAKING NEWS

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Olly Rath on 23:21 - Aug 2 with 3950 viewsdingdangblue

Olly Rath on 22:38 - Aug 2 by DaleiLama

HEART BREAKING NEWS

Sad to see him leave but I was stunned he signed a new contract last summer when he could have left for nothing. At least we get some reward for his development with us. He's a talented player but injuries have hampered his time at Dale - whether that is to do with the way he plays or he is just prone to knocks. Wish him every success in his career going forward.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Olly Rath on 08:53 - Aug 3 with 3616 viewselectricblue

More funds added to the Dale coffers which is always good news.

Even though Rathbone is a player who likes to get forward quickly and his style will be missed he was very injury prone and would miss quite a few games.....

RS hopefully as somebody in mind along with a few more before the season starts....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Olly Rath on 09:16 - Aug 3 with 3545 viewsboromat

Olly Rath on 08:53 - Aug 3 by electricblue

Even though Rathbone is a player who likes to get forward quickly and his style will be missed he was very injury prone and would miss quite a few games.....

RS hopefully as somebody in mind along with a few more before the season starts....

It's possible Brierley might now start against Harrogate.

Olly Rath on 09:29 - Aug 3 with 3485 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Olly Rath on 08:53 - Aug 3 by electricblue

Yes, good luck to the lad, been a good servant to the club

Hamilton is unlikely to feature at Posh this season (guys I know say they want rid and nowhere near level needed) but would say a loan to our level is unlikely, even if we can afford him!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Olly Rath on 11:06 - Aug 3 with 3246 viewsDaleyBrent

Olly Rath on 09:16 - Aug 3 by boromat

Wouldn't have a problem with this. Think he's going to be a top player. Really hope he can get 15-20 games under his belt this season!
Olly Rath on 12:20 - Aug 3 with 3039 viewselectricblue

Olly Rath on 09:16 - Aug 3 by boromat

I dont see nothing wrong with that as more senior game time will do him good....
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 12:21]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Olly Rath on 13:35 - Aug 4 with 2447 viewsleedsdale

Confirmed

Olly Rath on 13:41 - Aug 4 with 2406 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Olly Rath on 13:35 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

Confirmed

Does n't look right.......but good luck to the lad.

Always gave 100%
Olly Rath on 13:52 - Aug 4 with 2312 viewsfunkkk

Much like Camps I think the time was right for him to move on and flourish elsewhere.

We will miss his tenacity in midfield that’s for sure.
Olly Rath on 13:56 - Aug 4 with 2273 viewsDaley_Lama

Olly Rath on 13:41 - Aug 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Does n't look right.......but good luck to the lad.

Always gave 100%

Good luck to him, cracking player hope he goes on to better things.

For a leaky sieve, it’s quite amising that Dale still adhere to their Kremli-like undisclosed stance that only serves to keep the rank and file fans in the dark on the fee.

Poll: DF in or out

Olly Rath on 14:23 - Aug 4 with 2134 viewsTomRAFC

Fantastic player who always gave his all. Gutted to see him go but he deserves to be playing higher up the chain. All the best for the future, Ollie.

What is this obsession about knowing the fee, and why the belief that it is somehow unique to Rochdale? Most transfers don't disclose the fee. That's just standard and has been for a long time.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 14:27]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Olly Rath on 14:26 - Aug 4 with 2107 viewsD_Alien

Olly Rath on 14:23 - Aug 4 by TomRAFC

Fantastic player who always gave his all. Gutted to see him go but he deserves to be playing higher up the chain. All the best for the future, Ollie.

What is this obsession about knowing the fee, and why the belief that it is somehow unique to Rochdale? Most transfers don't disclose the fee. That's just standard and has been for a long time.

It creates interest, and football is intended for that purpose, simple as that

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Olly Rath on 14:32 - Aug 4 with 2062 viewsBrierls

Olly Rath on 14:26 - Aug 4 by D_Alien

It creates interest, and football is intended for that purpose, simple as that

If it's as simple as that, the club should be applauded because an undisclosed fee creates plenty of interest and comments!
Olly Rath on 14:36 - Aug 4 with 2030 viewsD_Alien

Olly Rath on 14:32 - Aug 4 by Brierls

If it's as simple as that, the club should be applauded because an undisclosed fee creates plenty of interest and comments!

Yeah, negative ones

That's not a dig at the club btw, as has been said, they're just following the current trend

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Olly Rath on 14:39 - Aug 4 with 2001 views49thseason

Olly Rath on 13:56 - Aug 4 by Daley_Lama

Good luck to him, cracking player hope he goes on to better things.

For a leaky sieve, it’s quite amising that Dale still adhere to their Kremli-like undisclosed stance that only serves to keep the rank and file fans in the dark on the fee.

Undisclosed fee is probably an attempt to not let the world know we have a few quid and therefore can pay more towards loans and actual transfers. If it makes any real difference I have no idea. But there is no harm in letting the world think we are skint if we are or we are not.
Olly Rath on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 1980 viewsBrierls

Ollie has been a great player for Dale and I'll miss his high tempo presence in the middle of the park. When Rathbone was on song, he lifted players and fans alike.

I think his 100mph style contributes to his injury record in many ways, but I'd take 10 missed games per season just to have his energy in midfield.

He deserves to stay in League One and push on.
Olly Rath on 14:44 - Aug 4 with 1955 viewsTVOS1907

Olly Rath on 14:23 - Aug 4 by TomRAFC

I agree and there always seems to be an assumption that Dale have asked for the fee to be undisclosed. The buying club will have just as much say in the matter - they may even have requested it - and it's widespread across the whole of football now.

There's also the issue of what actually is a fee. There will be so many clauses inserted that it would be impossible to nail it down to an actual amount.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 14:46]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Olly Rath on 14:57 - Aug 4 with 1870 viewsBrierls

Olly Rath on 14:36 - Aug 4 by D_Alien

Yeah, negative ones

That's not a dig at the club btw, as has been said, they're just following the current trend

Like Tom, 49th & TVOS, I don't see why undisclosed fees are such a bugbear for some. It is the norm for Football clubs (most, if not all) not to disclose fees and they have their reasons for that, which are undoubtedly more valid than 'John from Rochdale' needing to satisfy his own curiosity.

You don't see as much negativity when we're signing players for an undisclosed fee.
Olly Rath on 15:14 - Aug 4 with 1780 viewsboromat

Olly Rath on 14:57 - Aug 4 by Brierls

Like Tom, 49th & TVOS, I don't see why undisclosed fees are such a bugbear for some. It is the norm for Football clubs (most, if not all) not to disclose fees and they have their reasons for that, which are undoubtedly more valid than 'John from Rochdale' needing to satisfy his own curiosity.

You don't see as much negativity when we're signing players for an undisclosed fee.

The initial fee normally leaks at some point anyway for those interested.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024