Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one ?? 17:38 - Aug 3 with 9455 viewsSuddenLad

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another one ?? on 17:40 - Aug 3 with 6262 viewsTVOS1907

Thought Jack Grealish was signing for City?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Another one ?? on 18:01 - Aug 3 with 6120 viewsnordenblue

Another one ?? on 17:40 - Aug 3 by TVOS1907

Thought Jack Grealish was signing for City?

Exactly what I thought when I saw that photo
Another one ?? on 18:08 - Aug 3 with 6052 viewsThacks_Rabbits

The smell of hair product from the dressing room will be choking.

Anyway I thought Cashmqn had signed for the massive club that is Wigan!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Another one ?? on 18:10 - Aug 3 with 6015 views442Dale

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/danny-cashman-opens-up

Good interview.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another one ?? on 18:24 - Aug 3 with 5888 viewsShun

Another one ?? on 18:10 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/danny-cashman-opens-up

Good interview.

Really good interview. It’s interesting to here about the miles he travelled as a youngster developing and playing in different places and on different surfaces. Hopefully that should help him out in the lower leagues (if he does sign!).
Another one ?? on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 5672 viewsBrierls

I’ll believe this one when I see it. It’s been rumoured on Twitter for a while, starting as signing for Coventry, then signing for Coventry and loaned to Dale, and now signing for Dale. It’s moved on from the old “seen at Tesco filling up”, this guy was in Rochdale town centre wearing his Dale tracksuit. I can’t see any links with Stockdale and Shan, though I suppose he may have played against youth, U21 or U23 teams they’ve been involved with.

He comes across as very level headed in that interview, with a good attitude and idea of what’s needed to make it. At only 5’6” he’ll have to be some player to mix it in league football.

We do need a striker, but I don’t know if this lad is more of a forward rather than out and out striker. Similar to Odoh (who I think will do well this season). Beesley is the only proper striker we have, he needs backup.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 19:10]
Another one ?? on 20:11 - Aug 3 with 5399 viewsboromat

Another one ?? on 19:02 - Aug 3 by Brierls

I’ll believe this one when I see it. It’s been rumoured on Twitter for a while, starting as signing for Coventry, then signing for Coventry and loaned to Dale, and now signing for Dale. It’s moved on from the old “seen at Tesco filling up”, this guy was in Rochdale town centre wearing his Dale tracksuit. I can’t see any links with Stockdale and Shan, though I suppose he may have played against youth, U21 or U23 teams they’ve been involved with.

He comes across as very level headed in that interview, with a good attitude and idea of what’s needed to make it. At only 5’6” he’ll have to be some player to mix it in league football.

We do need a striker, but I don’t know if this lad is more of a forward rather than out and out striker. Similar to Odoh (who I think will do well this season). Beesley is the only proper striker we have, he needs backup.

Maybe we want to go old skool 442 with little and large up top

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Another one ?? on 20:49 - Aug 3 with 5211 viewsShun

Another one ?? on 20:11 - Aug 3 by boromat

Happier times.

Login to get fewer ads

Another one ?? on 20:55 - Aug 3 with 5175 viewsShun

Ordinarily I’d agree, but I admit I’ve fully bought a ticket for the hype train on this one. He’s just posted on his Instagram story about ‘new beginnings’ in Manchester. He’s also recently started following Dale and Sam Graham on Instagram.

Whether he’ll be any good or not, who knows!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 20:57]
Another one ?? on 21:16 - Aug 3 with 5043 viewsRotherhamDale

Another one ?? on 20:55 - Aug 3 by Shun

Ordinarily I’d agree, but I admit I’ve fully bought a ticket for the hype train on this one. He’s just posted on his Instagram story about ‘new beginnings’ in Manchester. He’s also recently started following Dale and Sam Graham on Instagram.

Great detective work Shun, good stuff
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:16]

Possession with progression.

Another one ?? on 21:42 - Aug 3 with 4906 viewsBrierls

Another one ?? on 20:55 - Aug 3 by Shun

OK. Now I’m sold haha. Footballers and Instagram are the best source of info these days.

Let’s keep Beesley fit and have our mighty midgets playing off him.
Another one ?? on 21:52 - Aug 3 with 4829 viewskel

Have there been any HILARIOUS and original “can he play left back” tweets yet?
Another one ?? on 21:54 - Aug 3 with 4817 viewsBrierls

Another one ?? on 20:11 - Aug 3 by boromat

That’s what we’ve played in pre-season with Beesley and Odoh, and it’s worked pretty well. If we’re signing Cashman, that’s another little ‘in.

We need another physical striker. Beesley is an absolute workhorse but the guy will need some respite.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:56]
Another one ?? on 22:12 - Aug 3 with 4711 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trying to think of a tiny striker .........can only remember Dave Esser but was he more of a midfielder?
Another one ?? on 22:16 - Aug 3 with 4678 views1907

Another one ?? on 22:12 - Aug 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Trying to think of a tiny striker .........can only remember Dave Esser but was he more of a midfielder?

Leighton Mcgivern
Kevin Townson
Fabian Brandy
Another one ?? on 22:22 - Aug 3 with 4652 views442Dale

Another one ?? on 22:16 - Aug 3 by 1907

Leighton Mcgivern
Kevin Townson
Fabian Brandy

Jack Redshaw.

End thread.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another one ?? on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 4613 viewsTVOS1907

Another one ?? on 22:22 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

Jack Redshaw.

End thread.

Lyndon Simmonds

Start it again.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Another one ?? on 22:57 - Aug 3 with 4507 viewsShun

Another one ?? on 21:16 - Aug 3 by RotherhamDale

Great detective work Shun, good stuff
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:16]

Can’t claim credit on this one, it was the Twitterati!
Another one ?? on 23:10 - Aug 3 with 4432 viewsborodale

Another one ?? on 21:54 - Aug 3 by Brierls

That’s what we’ve played in pre-season with Beesley and Odoh, and it’s worked pretty well. If we’re signing Cashman, that’s another little ‘in.

We need another physical striker. Beesley is an absolute workhorse but the guy will need some respite.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 21:56]

Looks more like a no10 on clips seen. Runs with ball seems to set up more than he scores. We shall see!!
Another one ?? on 23:20 - Aug 3 with 4378 viewsHopwoodblue

Another one ?? on 22:29 - Aug 3 by TVOS1907

Lyndon Simmonds

Start it again.

Barry Wellings

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Another one ?? on 07:39 - Aug 4 with 4051 viewsboromat

Michael Holt

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Another one ?? on 08:27 - Aug 4 with 3947 viewsTomRAFC

Lee Buggie

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Another one ?? on 09:12 - Aug 4 with 3804 viewselectricblue

Another one ?? on 18:08 - Aug 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

The smell of hair product from the dressing room will be choking.

Anyway I thought Cashmqn had signed for the massive club that is Wigan!

I thought Cashman signed for Wigan just before they signed Humphrys from Dale.......

Once it is officially announced then i will believe it.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another one ?? on 11:59 - Aug 4 with 3465 viewsBrierls

5’6” is Gianfranco Zola territory. There’s the link. Zola once visited Dale and coached the youth team on taking free kicks. Nail on signing
Another one ?? on 12:25 - Aug 4 with 3331 viewskel

Another one ?? on 09:12 - Aug 4 by electricblue

I thought Cashman signed for Wigan just before they signed Humphrys from Dale.......

Once it is officially announced then i will believe it.....

Think you mean Charlie Wyke.

Really easy mistake to make.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 12:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024