Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... 22:05 - Aug 10 with 37508 viewsRAFCBLUE

.....to dump the shares in Rochdale Football Club that his clients Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose don't yet legally own at £6 a share!

Here's the thing folks.

Young Jarvis has set all of this up on a bit of a flyer.

Back in early May, Alexander Jarvis is claiming in leaked emails that Alexander Jarvis met with former CEO David Bottomley with regard to a takeover of the club.

David Bottomley openly admitted in public interveiws available on YouTube that he wanted an outside investor and a training ground for Dale and was prepared to compromise the integrity 100 years of league football to do that and so that he could be a part of a club that owned its own training ground.

Jarvis wanted to do a deal - any deal he could given quite a poor track record of failing with a number of football clubs where he was the nearly man.

Here's the first bit of humour. Jarvis reckoned he was so much brighter than most at the club he was bragging about it to quite a lot of people. Jarvis believed that those running the club doesn't really understand business and that he'd be able to be used and moulded to what Jarvis wanted and then tossed aside.

At the Swindon game on 13th April, the one with the protest, a secret behind closed doors beauty parade was held. Andy Curran was in the building that night.

Rochdale were relegated vs Doncaster and (as witnesses have noted) the champagne was opened. Relegated and hopeless under BBM a takeover would now be seen as a positive if Rochdale wanted to "survive"

Bottomley and Rawlinson were removed democratically at an EGM on 1 June 2021 by a Trust motion in line delivered in line with the Companies Act.

Jarvis persevered. Opportunists always do.

A deal was verbally done for Andrew Kilpatrick's shares. Jarvis arranged an Non Disclosure Agreement - "NDA" with Kilpatrick and a power of attorney so that he could control the 110,000 shares. Roughly 22% of the club.

Similarly Jarvis then reached across the pond to the United States of America and did the same trick with Dan Altman and Emre Marcelli. Two more NDAs, two more powers of attorney and hey presto another 74,685 shares. Roughly 14% of the club with that transaction and now 36% of the club all in.

This is easy pickings thought Jarvis and armed with both a list of shareholders and their contact details, David Bottomley's pre-AGM presentation and other information sourced from his relationship with the former CEO, he set about trying to secure a further 14% of shares. Alexander Jarvis has emailed David Bottomley's private shareholder presentation to external parties which does make you question how Alexander Jarvis got hold of it? I am sure that these emails from Alexander Jarvis could be reproduced in the public domain if required.

Curran and Rose were persuaded by Jarvis to then move their funds to a law firm; Gateley PLC and Gateley PLC were given the job of rounding up all of the documents for Kilpatrick, Altman and Marcelli and writing them in such a way that meant the payment was completely conditional on getting control of the club.

Gateley PLC were asked to advises on a range of corporate matters, including the acquisition and general corporate governance matters. The money still sits in their hands and hasn't move as the deal hasn't moved as Jarvis wanted.

Now, we all then know that Jarvis makes a big mistake and lets the cat out of the bag. His Blackbridge Sports email address is compromised and in the process he manages to loses a lot of his own data - ironic really that having been handed the private email addresses and phone numbers of certain shareholders, which he used to make emails as calls, he makes the rookie error of leaving his data unprotected.

The breach exposed Curran and Rose and all they had previously kept secret.

Meanwhile in London, Andrew Kilpatrick is saying "Where is my money Alex?"

In the USA, Dan Altman and Emre Marcelli are asking "When will we complete and get paid Alex?"

Jarvis tells them some cock and bull story about "the next few days" and from that bedlam ensues with the EFL. Rochdale fans are called "small minded" and "nancy boys" by one of the buying party and Jarvis has to backtrack in the Daily Telegraph.

The upshot is, the Curran and Rose have been committed to nearly £1m of purchases that they can't get out of but they don't want to make those purchases unless they can guarantee control.

They are exposed financially and they can't simply withdraw than money back out of Gateley PLC.

They've gone from being really keen to buy the club to being really keen to not buy the club.

Andy Curran isn't answering his phone anymore, Alex Jarvis has not go a lot of friends left as between people at the club, Curran and Rose no one has got what they have wanted.

So tonight, if you want to buy Rochdale shares from Jarvis you can do so for the sum of £6 a share.

Jarvis is now a seller not a buyer because, if he doesn't complete the purchases of Kilpatrick, Altman and Marcelli then they will sue him and sue Curran and Rose for what is known legally as "specific performance" or in English - pay me what I am owed.

The last thing that Darrell Rose and Andrew Curran want is to turn up in the High Court being sued by Kilpatrick, Altman and Marcelli.

The second last thing they want is to sink a cool million quid into a minority shareholding of a well organised, well run and well mobilised club where virtually every supporter knows forensic details about them that are in the public domain. Supporters invariably have long memories.

So too do the folks at HMRC, various landlords of rental properties that have rent owning and anyone who wants to type their names into Google, including the EFL and quite a lot of Swindon Town fans!

Add into that a sprinkling of a cast of characters, Kelly Curran, Taylor Curran, Denise Valarie Courtnell, Oliver Rose, Faical Safouane, Mark Farrugia and many more and the whole thing is completely in the public domain.

At £6 a share Jarvis is trying to save face and his skin and make his clients a 20% return in order to pay Gateley PLC's not insubstantial legal fees.

Practically those shares are all worthless because there is no market for them.

And the best bit - Alex Jarvis is the one who has breached his own NDA's. Andrew Kilpatrick and Dan Altman will be FUMING to find out that that we know that they would sell the club down the river.

You really could not make this up! Or could you?!

Next up for Dale - Scunthorpe United (H).
Next up for Jarvis - Essex (A)

[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:55]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 5246 viewsDorkingDale

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:02 - Aug 12 by SuddenLad

https://ibb.co/bvT18bp

Surely that's a police matter?
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:09 - Aug 12 with 5223 viewsSuddenLad

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:05 - Aug 12 by DorkingDale

Surely that's a police matter?

On the face of it, you may well be right, though it is a matter for others what they choose to do about it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 5158 viewsNorthernDale

I have sent an email and letter to the head of the HMRC (Mr Harra) in respect to Andrew Curran, Morton House and the directors with the information we have discovered to see if the fraud and tax evasion unit will look into these people.

I have also asked our MP to chase them up to make sure they are investigated.
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:37 - Aug 12 with 5084 viewsjudd

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 16:26 - Aug 12 by NorthernDale

I have sent an email and letter to the head of the HMRC (Mr Harra) in respect to Andrew Curran, Morton House and the directors with the information we have discovered to see if the fraud and tax evasion unit will look into these people.

I have also asked our MP to chase them up to make sure they are investigated.

Mr Curran does not appear to be an officer of Morton House, rather it is Mr Rose.

Poll: What is it to be then?

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 4939 viewsNorthernDale

I know, but there are questions Mr Curran needs to provide answers to.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 17:25]
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:57 - Aug 13 with 4576 viewsupthedale

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 14:55 - Aug 12 by _Windydale

All about losing money, it pours out in his statement which comes across as unconvincing.

His painting of a dire financial picture isn't a true reflection.

The new revitalised board are doing the biz..

Loads of good stuff going on...

Great season ticket sales
Large increase in lottery money,
Player sales
Shop sales
Developments to fan involvement and promoting the club locally,
Improvements in marketing/media to increase interest and footfall.

Rochdale supporters (The lifeblood) and the EFL are interested in seeing the club in a safe pair of hands, the integrity of the new directors running the club appears pretty solid, with a good mix of skills.
It's a no brainer if you are a fan of who you would want to be in charge.

Curran's going to lose money in the gamble that didn't pay off. he should quit now before he loses even more.

Sorry this is a question genuinely out of interest, hope it doesn't come across as too negative.

I think I saw 1,750 season ticket sales mentioned, would an average price of £200 be fair across stands/children/OAPs etc? That's £350k for the year - presumably less VAT so RAFC get £292k.

It's not really that much in the scheme of things, a few players' wages for the year.

When you go down the rest of the list, again none are massive amounts in the scheme of costs other than player sales, and even then (correct me if I'm wrong), it doesn't seem like we have received massive figures for Humphrys/Rathbone (although not saying it was necessarily bad business / wrong decision).

Our away fans will presumably be a lot less this year and I'm presuming we'll have an overhang of poor cashflow from covid last year (and whatever else went on), with the offset of Dawson money (I think) and other player sales.

This is NOT a show of support for Curran / Jarvis etc - I 100% commend the work that's gone on here uncovering everything and have followed it very gratefully (sorry I'm a lurker that up votes!).
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 4518 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:57 - Aug 13 by upthedale

Sorry this is a question genuinely out of interest, hope it doesn't come across as too negative.

I think I saw 1,750 season ticket sales mentioned, would an average price of £200 be fair across stands/children/OAPs etc? That's £350k for the year - presumably less VAT so RAFC get £292k.

It's not really that much in the scheme of things, a few players' wages for the year.

When you go down the rest of the list, again none are massive amounts in the scheme of costs other than player sales, and even then (correct me if I'm wrong), it doesn't seem like we have received massive figures for Humphrys/Rathbone (although not saying it was necessarily bad business / wrong decision).

Our away fans will presumably be a lot less this year and I'm presuming we'll have an overhang of poor cashflow from covid last year (and whatever else went on), with the offset of Dawson money (I think) and other player sales.

This is NOT a show of support for Curran / Jarvis etc - I 100% commend the work that's gone on here uncovering everything and have followed it very gratefully (sorry I'm a lurker that up votes!).

You’ve missed out:

1. The EFL solidarity payments (received in August and January)
2. Transfer fees for Rathbone and Humphreys
3. Money from sponsorship contracts

The tactic in a hostile takeover is usually to paint the victim target company (RAFC) as broke.

This is not true of course but a crude tactic.

All clubs have to file with the EFL their financial forecasts so the EFL know this but it does not stop lying in the public domain in the attempt to deliberately destabilise the club.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 4371 viewsupthedale

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:15 - Aug 13 by RAFCBLUE

You’ve missed out:

1. The EFL solidarity payments (received in August and January)
2. Transfer fees for Rathbone and Humphreys
3. Money from sponsorship contracts

The tactic in a hostile takeover is usually to paint the victim target company (RAFC) as broke.

This is not true of course but a crude tactic.

All clubs have to file with the EFL their financial forecasts so the EFL know this but it does not stop lying in the public domain in the attempt to deliberately destabilise the club.

Good point on the solidarity and sponsorship, I had included Rathbone and Humphrys.

I don't know how much we spend or receive, no idea - it was a completely genuine question - my perception would be that we don't have great cashflow with our limited fan base, which is why directors have needed to put cash in in the past (to my knowledge/memory).

And which is why I didn't get a refund on my season ticket last year etc.
Login to get fewer ads

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:52 - Aug 13 with 4275 viewsmikehunt

It was ever thus ..... and we are still here.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:58 - Aug 13 with 4263 viewsNafelad

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:14 - Aug 13 by upthedale

Good point on the solidarity and sponsorship, I had included Rathbone and Humphrys.

I don't know how much we spend or receive, no idea - it was a completely genuine question - my perception would be that we don't have great cashflow with our limited fan base, which is why directors have needed to put cash in in the past (to my knowledge/memory).

We have never had 'good cash flow', but I hope we never allow a hostile takeover by a bunch of chancers. Maybe, I should say I hope the EFL never allow any league club to be taken over by people who are not 'fit and proper'.

Topcat

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 11:05 - Aug 13 with 4233 viewsNorthernDale

Do we also get some money from the Dawson transfer.

I agree we operate on a tight budget, that is why we are regarded as one of the best run clubs and financially sound to a degree, despite what the lying shysters may claim. But the question would they want to put a £1 million into a club that is not financially sound, what are the financials benefits to them?

Please look at whats happened at other clubs who had saviours who claimed they had money to spend, Swindon was close to going under when under Curran's associate Lee Power control and to quote Lee Power As a ‘businessman’, he openly sees his ownership as a way of making money for himself' (from the STST). Is this the terrible duo objective, but the question how can they make owning the Dale and if theyjust football fans, why not just own 30 to 40% of the club, instead of 51%?
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 11:28 - Aug 13 with 4159 viewsupthedale

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 11:05 - Aug 13 by NorthernDale

Do we also get some money from the Dawson transfer.

I agree we operate on a tight budget, that is why we are regarded as one of the best run clubs and financially sound to a degree, despite what the lying shysters may claim. But the question would they want to put a £1 million into a club that is not financially sound, what are the financials benefits to them?

Please look at whats happened at other clubs who had saviours who claimed they had money to spend, Swindon was close to going under when under Curran's associate Lee Power control and to quote Lee Power As a ‘businessman’, he openly sees his ownership as a way of making money for himself' (from the STST). Is this the terrible duo objective, but the question how can they make owning the Dale and if theyjust football fans, why not just own 30 to 40% of the club, instead of 51%?

Yeah I included the Dawson money I believe we received.

Completely agree on the "why" would you want £1m into a club you don't support, had probably never heard of, and couldn't give a damn about.

My post genuinely wasn't in support of the takeover - I'm completely against it - so I'm reading the last paragraph to "please look at whats happened" is more of a general comment. It was just querying a comment re the revenue we had coming and questioning a statement that we're losing money.
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 07:31 - Aug 16 with 3696 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:14 - Aug 13 by upthedale

Our cashflow is better than you perceive.

In the last published accounts we generated positive cashflow and have for a number of years in the last decade.

Don't let the media spin from those who worked at the club previously tell you that we are "little old Rochdale". The brings in about £7m of cash each year and then tries to spend less than £7m!

Sometimes its a bit more (cup run etc) and sometimes its a bit less but if you take £7m and divide it by 12 that's not going to be far off.

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:31 - Aug 16 with 3610 viewsDalenet

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 07:31 - Aug 16 by RAFCBLUE

Our cashflow is better than you perceive.

In the last published accounts we generated positive cashflow and have for a number of years in the last decade.

Don't let the media spin from those who worked at the club previously tell you that we are "little old Rochdale". The brings in about £7m of cash each year and then tries to spend less than £7m!

Sometimes its a bit more (cup run etc) and sometimes its a bit less but if you take £7m and divide it by 12 that's not going to be far off.

I think that was very true in League One. I am sure we will be closer to £4-£5m in League Two

One thing that was clear from the Chairman's response is that we still have room on the playing budget before we hit the 50% of income threshold. Its the first time I have heard a 50% income cap before. That suggests we are not going under. Given that the proposed salary caps were going to be set at £1.5m for League Two that would also suggest that a club should be able to survive on £3m of turnover. Of course we know most clubs weren't ready for that cap but it shows what is possible.

Raising revenue is hard at our level and the relegation hit will never be replaced through a few more shirt sales etc. But we have to live within the budget we have and find solutions to repay the covid linked loans/inland revenue payment schedule. That will be a priority for the Board. If we did somehow manage to raise £800k from future share sales to fans it would make it a little more comfortable for a very short period, but financial strength will come from promotion back to League One at some stage. I don't believe the financial spin being played out by the Essex wide boys
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:38 - Aug 16 with 3579 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:31 - Aug 16 by Dalenet

I think that was very true in League One. I am sure we will be closer to £4-£5m in League Two

One thing that was clear from the Chairman's response is that we still have room on the playing budget before we hit the 50% of income threshold. Its the first time I have heard a 50% income cap before. That suggests we are not going under. Given that the proposed salary caps were going to be set at £1.5m for League Two that would also suggest that a club should be able to survive on £3m of turnover. Of course we know most clubs weren't ready for that cap but it shows what is possible.

Raising revenue is hard at our level and the relegation hit will never be replaced through a few more shirt sales etc. But we have to live within the budget we have and find solutions to repay the covid linked loans/inland revenue payment schedule. That will be a priority for the Board. If we did somehow manage to raise £800k from future share sales to fans it would make it a little more comfortable for a very short period, but financial strength will come from promotion back to League One at some stage. I don't believe the financial spin being played out by the Essex wide boys

It's a fair point but a lot depends on the two big variables - transfer fees and cup runs which is why it goes up and down.

Your point about League standing is correct and does make a difference.

Rochdale has always been a prudent and well run club financially. As the Trust have said outside of Manchester United and Manchester City is it one of a select group of clubs never to have been in administration.

Only the current board will know the finances - and the EFL - remembering that they sign off of the transfer of registrations of players so that will help defend the rubbish Jarvis continues to pedal.

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:46 - Aug 16 with 3431 viewsboromat

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:38 - Aug 16 by RAFCBLUE

It's a fair point but a lot depends on the two big variables - transfer fees and cup runs which is why it goes up and down.

Your point about League standing is correct and does make a difference.

Rochdale has always been a prudent and well run club financially. As the Trust have said outside of Manchester United and Manchester City is it one of a select group of clubs never to have been in administration.

Only the current board will know the finances - and the EFL - remembering that they sign off of the transfer of registrations of players so that will help defend the rubbish Jarvis continues to pedal.

I believe Simon said at the forum we'd also sent out business case to the EFL for critique. I think that kind of openness should go along way with the EFL, they're not going to get that from Curran, Rose etc.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:50 - Aug 16 with 3414 viewsDaleiLama

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:46 - Aug 16 by boromat

I believe Simon said at the forum we'd also sent out business case to the EFL for critique. I think that kind of openness should go along way with the EFL, they're not going to get that from Curran, Rose etc.

I'm not sure if it's a requirement of the EFL or just best practice but I'm pretty sure he said the business plan has been approved by the EFL. What we do know is ours will be based on fact, truth and reality. One put forward by the hostiles may well be as full of holes as the various "positions" Directors of Morton appear to be, as highlighted on multiple occasions by RAFCBLUE?

Edit: Just went back and listened to Simon's exact comments @ the forum: "We've got a very robust business plan that we've submitted to the EFL of our way forward over the next 12 months - it meets all the EFL guidelines and we're in quite a healthy state if it wasn't for the hostile takeover and the financial consequences that could have on the club".

*Without prejudice*
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 11:05]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:04 - Aug 16 with 3348 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 09:46 - Aug 16 by boromat

I'd completely agree with you there.

The other thing to think about is that however Jarvis has received this information by legal or illegal means, it has a shelf life of being accurate and relevant.

In making that comment I am thinking about the Future Financial Information (FFI) that needs to be submitted by any potential purchasers - usually with the help of the club being traded - but not in this case because of hostility.

If, Jarvis has a FFI that he was given by someone then that will be out of date. Two months have passed and the club now is not the same size or shape it was. We have removed the CEO role in favour of the COO model, we have a different manager and a different playing squad.

What might have been predicted to happen will not necessarily have done so.

If Jarvis was producing this FFI himself then is completely stuff. He'll only have what information is in the public domain and that isn't much.

The club and EFL know what the players are transferred for; Jarvis won't.

If the FFI isn't up to the standard of a qualified accountant then Jarvis' pitch is already dead in the water before you even start to poke at the sizeable holes in the credibility of the sources and sustainability of funding and how they have been generated legally by possible purchasers.

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 11:19 - Aug 16 with 3120 viewselectricblue

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 11:28 - Aug 13 by upthedale

Yeah I included the Dawson money I believe we received.

Completely agree on the "why" would you want £1m into a club you don't support, had probably never heard of, and couldn't give a damn about.

My post genuinely wasn't in support of the takeover - I'm completely against it - so I'm reading the last paragraph to "please look at whats happened" is more of a general comment. It was just querying a comment re the revenue we had coming and questioning a statement that we're losing money.

Didnt Dale get a few bob for Baah!
That would have helped the cadh flow a tad at the time......

There is also a possibily that Morley or O'Connell might leave for a fee.......

Hope not though as i would like to see that O'Connell signs a new contract extention as for Morley he can go for me as he nedds to push on and maybe a different club could do that.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:49 - Aug 19 with 2666 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 2382 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:49 - Aug 19 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

If I was Matthew Southall UTDNFS, I'd want to read this thread, started on the 10th August and then consider walking away.

11 days after this the EFL started a disciplinary investigation which is still ongoing.

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 00:50 - Oct 2 with 2237 viewsSandyman

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 22:54 - Oct 1 by RAFCBLUE

If I was Matthew Southall UTDNFS, I'd want to read this thread, started on the 10th August and then consider walking away.

11 days after this the EFL started a disciplinary investigation which is still ongoing.

Southall is merely repeating the lies (proven as such) fed him by Curran, Morton House and Jarvis without actually realising what a load of hapless BS those lies are. Knowing (allegedly) former Dale player Ben Kitchen and claiming not to know the financial wherewithal of RAFC does not make those lies become truths. Southall has been dumb enough to be used as a patsy for Jarvis etc - what a fool

NB: "What does it mean to call someone a patsy?
One is from the Italian pazzo , meaning ''fool. ... Turning now from etymology to semantics, the study of meaning, especially the changes in the meaning of words: Patsy is currently best defined as ''a dupe; a fool easily victimized or a naïve person readily manipulated. ''
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 0:54]
ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:38 - Oct 2 with 2056 viewsRAFCBLUE

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 00:50 - Oct 2 by Sandyman

Southall is merely repeating the lies (proven as such) fed him by Curran, Morton House and Jarvis without actually realising what a load of hapless BS those lies are. Knowing (allegedly) former Dale player Ben Kitchen and claiming not to know the financial wherewithal of RAFC does not make those lies become truths. Southall has been dumb enough to be used as a patsy for Jarvis etc - what a fool

NB: "What does it mean to call someone a patsy?
One is from the Italian pazzo , meaning ''fool. ... Turning now from etymology to semantics, the study of meaning, especially the changes in the meaning of words: Patsy is currently best defined as ''a dupe; a fool easily victimized or a naïve person readily manipulated. ''
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 0:54]

Exactly Sandyman.

Whatever financial information Jarvis gave to the EFL for Morton House must not have passed their tests. Was that because it was wrong, had errors in it or just wasn't properly prepared?

You wonder what utter rubbish Jarvis might now be having to peddle now with financial information now to make Southall bite, because July's information was rubbish but it's now October!

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in their conversations. I can't decide from reading the Dale Trust article who in Southall and Jarvis thinks they are getting the better of who!

Southall states Jarvis says the deal has "gone wrong"

Jarvis thinks he's found a way of getting Andy Curran and Darrell Rose some money back hoping it isn't lost forever!

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 10:30 - Oct 2 with 1934 viewsfitzochris

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 08:38 - Oct 2 by RAFCBLUE

Exactly Sandyman.

Whatever financial information Jarvis gave to the EFL for Morton House must not have passed their tests. Was that because it was wrong, had errors in it or just wasn't properly prepared?

You wonder what utter rubbish Jarvis might now be having to peddle now with financial information now to make Southall bite, because July's information was rubbish but it's now October!

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in their conversations. I can't decide from reading the Dale Trust article who in Southall and Jarvis thinks they are getting the better of who!

Southall states Jarvis says the deal has "gone wrong"

Jarvis thinks he's found a way of getting Andy Curran and Darrell Rose some money back hoping it isn't lost forever!

And “all but one” of those ex-officials to sell their shares have received their money in full from MH.

Makes you wonder why “the one” wasn’t paid on the same terms as everybody else…

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

ALEXANDER JARVIS IS NOW TRYING...... on 14:34 - Oct 2 with 1700 viewsDorkingDale

I don't buy this Southall v Jarvis/Morton House at all.

I believe Morton House & Southall are working together to obtain a majority shareholding whilst each party remains below the EFL regularity 30%. The sooner we can get that share release to dilute their percentage the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024