Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised 19:01 - Aug 15 with 18613 viewsDaleEamonn

Greetings Rochdale fans.

My name is DaleEamonn and I am a freelance investigative journalist. I first became professionally aware of the plight of Rochdale earlier this Summer when I saw the terrible news that Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran were considering involving themselves financially with your football club.

Alexander Jarvis is not to be trusted. He is a brazen charlatan and fantasist and tells any form of lie to anyone who will listen to him to progress his own agenda.

You will have read extensively about Andy Curran and his involvement in Swindon Town over the last few years. Less known is Andy Curran’s previous involvements with Southend United and Colchester United, two Essex based clubs and his involvement in attempts to progress his son Taylor’s career by paying for his wages in breach of EFL rules.

As you will read below, Alexander Jarvis does not have any form of deal in place for your club which can be completed or done without EFL approval. If the EFL do not given any approval to Alexander Jarvis or his clients then your club is safe from these people who definitely do not have you or your club’s best interests at heart.

Below is the transcript of an email I received on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 11.56AM from Alexander Jarvis (ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com) that also shared an attached Microsoft PowerPoint document (File name: 2021 AGM Presntation1.pptx) which was 928Kb.

The attachment was at eleven slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation given by David Bottomley at Rochdale AGM on Tuesday 1st June 2021.

I have forwarded this email and the attachment to it to the COO of your football club, the Board of your Supporters Trust, to Nick Craig (Director of Legal Affairs - EFL) and to Ryan Hyde (Governance Manager - EFL).

Tonight, I share it with all of you, the fans because it is important that you see Alexander Jarvis for what he is.

The full and unabridged transcript of Alexander Jarvis’ email reads as follows:

From: Alexander SW Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Eamonn
Subject: 2021 AGM Presentation / Revised Offer
Eamonn,

I trust this email finds you well, apologies for the delay in response, I have had a few days off on holiday.

That is correct, I am not the purchaser, nor have I ever purchased an EFL Club and have had no dealings with the EFL to date. As in the takeover process the lawyers are mostly involved.

It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.

However, as someone with your wealth of knowledge in wealth management and the financial sector, I’m sure you would not advise any of your clients to invest significant sums into a business in which they had no control, for inexperienced people to spend their money as they please.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

My client wishes to execute the agreement with your clients within the next 24 hours and complete the transaction immediately upon approval from the EFL in line with EFL regulations. I can confirm that the EFL are now in receipt of my Clients documents in line with the requirements of the Owners and Directors Test and we anticipate approval within the next 7 days.

I trust you will find the above satisfactory and look forward to concluding the matter.

Kind regards

Alexander

With regards to the Microsoft PowerPoint attachment, forensic IT examination of the Microsoft Powerpoint file shows conclusively that it was last saved by David Bottomley at 15.10 on Friday 4 June 2021.

It is unclear is how and when Alexander Jarvis obtained this email attachment, last saved by David Bottomley on 4 June 2021 and whether Alexander Jarvis obtained it legally or obtained it illegally.

What is clear is the lie in the email transcript which noted Alexander Jarvis’ investor “who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference)” was seeking to invest.

The date of the Annual General Meeting of 1st June 2021, the forensic date on the IT file being saved on 4th June 2021 and the fact an Annual General Meeting is for shareholders only discredits why Alexander Jarvis would have this file in his possession for that reason.

EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE:
David Roger Bottomley served as a statutory director of Rochdale Association Football Club Limited (The) between 29 May 2015 and 1 June 2021. David Roger Bottomley left his role as CEO by “mutual consent” on 28 June 2021.
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:23 - Aug 15 with 3648 viewsNorthernDale

We all knew that Bottomley only interest was himself and if this email is correct, then this proves it. Crucially as he broke the 'data protection' Act by taking data that is technically the property of the club and crucially this opens the question, did Bottomley take other sensitive information, like the names, addresses and contact details of share holders and if so, as Jarvis not broke the law by using the information for personal gain, i.e the fee from the shysters.

I never knew about Curran's involvement with Southend and Colchester, which should be passed onto the EFL if he broke the EFL rules, but considering how he ignored the EFL rules so far, he as form and so cannot be trusted.

One thing I did notice, was the contradiction in that according to the M.E.N they claimed that we were a financial mess and the only objective was to save the club with their investment into the club, but to quote the email:

'It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.' - They stated in the email we are a well run club, which contradicts what they implied in the M.E.N and how can they get a 'healthy return on their investment'. How can you achieved this objective?

Lee Power (Curran's friend) failed to pay the wages on time and he failed to pay the rent to the council for the ground for over 12 months, but apparently received payments from the club for his investment.

But remember Curran (via his mouthpiece) claimed that he had no intention to milk Rochdale dry, because we had no milk left, so why invest in a club with the intent to make a healthy profit, when the he claims that we are so skint, we cannot pay our bills (which our chairman as exposed was a total lie, which is the form for Curran and Jarvis). They are 100% scam artists in the mould of Steve Dale and Stewart Day.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 22:25]
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:28 - Aug 15 with 3597 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:23 - Aug 15 by NorthernDale

We all knew that Bottomley only interest was himself and if this email is correct, then this proves it. Crucially as he broke the 'data protection' Act by taking data that is technically the property of the club and crucially this opens the question, did Bottomley take other sensitive information, like the names, addresses and contact details of share holders and if so, as Jarvis not broke the law by using the information for personal gain, i.e the fee from the shysters.

I never knew about Curran's involvement with Southend and Colchester, which should be passed onto the EFL if he broke the EFL rules, but considering how he ignored the EFL rules so far, he as form and so cannot be trusted.

One thing I did notice, was the contradiction in that according to the M.E.N they claimed that we were a financial mess and the only objective was to save the club with their investment into the club, but to quote the email:

'It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.' - They stated in the email we are a well run club, which contradicts what they implied in the M.E.N and how can they get a 'healthy return on their investment'. How can you achieved this objective?

Lee Power (Curran's friend) failed to pay the wages on time and he failed to pay the rent to the council for the ground for over 12 months, but apparently received payments from the club for his investment.

But remember Curran (via his mouthpiece) claimed that he had no intention to milk Rochdale dry, because we had no milk left, so why invest in a club with the intent to make a healthy profit, when the he claims that we are so skint, we cannot pay our bills (which our chairman as exposed was a total lie, which is the form for Curran and Jarvis). They are 100% scam artists in the mould of Steve Dale and Stewart Day.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 22:25]

all of the interviews / comments allegedly from Andy Curran talk about a 'cash cow' and not 'extracting cash'.

there is no mention of property / land / assets.

its either a gross generalisation under the term 'cash' with no ulterior motives, or some clever wordplay to disguise true intentions with no comeback in future of 'you said you wouldn't do this'.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:29 - Aug 15 with 3595 viewsSuddenLad

I couldn't agree more.

Like others, I am firmly convinced that he was scheming and plotting for his own benefit from the moment he walked through the Spotland door. He used this club solely in an effort to advance his own agenda and promote his own image within the game and the football industry generally, as well as within the local business community.

There were many who sounded the alarm about him, from the minute his appointment as a Director was announced. Some listened, some didn't. Perhaps he deserved the benefit of the doubt even after seriously blotting his copybook at Hasbro, which he admitted.

Now we are made aware of his apparent role in the attempt to sell this club down the river, with his disclosure of confidential details in an e-mail to Jarvis, and let's not forget the forlorn requests for dodgy and secretive EGM motions and AGM's that would have seen the probable demise of RAFC.

Leopards and spots. I hope he never has any responsible job again, beyond ensuring there are sufficient tins of beans on the shelf. Who could ever trust him again?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:52 - Aug 15 with 3460 viewsfermin

I love the use of the term inexperienced people in this email and in the MEN. The new board members have plenty of business experience. They had none in football, but Curran's 'experience' at Swindon is not anything we want to say the least!
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:53 - Aug 15 with 3456 viewsD_Alien

Yep

Even then, he was simply trying to save his own skin by putting himself in a better light, to the detriment of his colleagues

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:56 - Aug 15 with 3426 viewsSuddenLad

You know the nitty-gritty better than I do, but when I asked him about it, he said to me that he was 'given credit' for admitting his role in the affair and that he was 'commended' for his 'openness' and 'assistance' with the enquiry.

Again, some e-mails were crucial in that enquiry. It only cost a couple of major companies about £15 million each in fines, so it's not like it was a big deal.

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:00 - Aug 15 with 3377 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:56 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

You know the nitty-gritty better than I do, but when I asked him about it, he said to me that he was 'given credit' for admitting his role in the affair and that he was 'commended' for his 'openness' and 'assistance' with the enquiry.

Again, some e-mails were crucial in that enquiry. It only cost a couple of major companies about £15 million each in fines, so it's not like it was a big deal.

Did he give evidence against the others to save his own skin?
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:11 - Aug 15 with 3315 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:00 - Aug 15 by Marjorie_Plane

Did he give evidence against the others to save his own skin?

There were 3 cases.

The first one is when he openly admitted being an instigator of an initiative that was wholly illegal.

This first case was Hasbro v distributors, small players in the market seemingly bullied. Hasbro fined c. £5m, distributors zero.

Hasbro then admitted to authorities that the same illegality had been brokered with Argos and Littlewoods, who were fined c. £20m plus, Hasbros c. £15m time being rescinded because they grassed themselves up.

Happy to post my detailed research again.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:12 - Aug 15 with 3313 viewsSandyman

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 22:56 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

*without prejudice*
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 8:05]
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 3272 viewslyberoc

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 21:05 - Aug 15 by ajiunit

DaleEamonn Could you reach out to us please +974 5080 0207

I hope that the OP has made the phone call , a follow up programme would make interesting viewing
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 00:14 - Aug 16 with 3113 viewsSuddenLad

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:12 - Aug 15 by Sandyman

*without prejudice*
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 8:05]

I wasn't taken in by any of his BS, but was surprised about how easily the story flowed from his lips, like it was some kind of 'badge of honour'.

He very definitely has a high opinion of himself and of his ability within the corporate world. He was very free and easy with confidential financial figures about who had cost the club what, which to be honest, I was a bit uneasy about listening to. I hadn't even asked anything about such matters. Once he was spouting, he was on a roll. Trying to create a favourable and friendly persona.

Mr. A.N. Other who was sat alongside me was equally surprised at how readily DB spoke of financial matters and about who receives cash payments and 'favours' for things that are (were) 'undeclared'. No idea whether any or all of it was true, but he was apparently oblivious to the confidentiality of the things he disclosed. Just the sort of person you DON'T want as a CEO of any sphere of business.

Once we had Tommy Cannon. This chap was a Loose Cannon. With an agenda.

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 00:51 - Aug 16 with 3034 viewsDorkingDale

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 23:18 - Aug 15 by lyberoc

I hope that the OP has made the phone call , a follow up programme would make interesting viewing

This post is one of the most positive in all of this malarky....
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 07:38 - Aug 16 with 2739 viewsRAFCBLUE

Let's not focus solely on any former employee at this stage.

The questions that needs asking this morning as put out there last night.

Q1. How did Alexander Jarvis obtain a confidential AGM presentation which was last saved three days after the AGM had actually taken place?

Q2. On what basis is Alexander Jarvis authorised to send that presentation to the OP by the club - past or present employees included?

The club and the EFL should definitely ask that. As I said about the Computer Misuse Act (1990) last night, its going to be a very difficult one to answer.

If David Bottomley has been the victim of a crime at the hands of persons then he needs to very quickly co-operate with the club and the authorities to report that crime.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 08:30 - Aug 16 with 2629 views_Windydale

Very naughty. For someone outside Rochdale plc to use a confidential Rochdale PLC boardroom presentation as leverage. To persuade shareholders to part with shares.
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 08:50 - Aug 16 with 2551 viewsDalenet

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 07:38 - Aug 16 by RAFCBLUE

Let's not focus solely on any former employee at this stage.

The questions that needs asking this morning as put out there last night.

Q1. How did Alexander Jarvis obtain a confidential AGM presentation which was last saved three days after the AGM had actually taken place?

Q2. On what basis is Alexander Jarvis authorised to send that presentation to the OP by the club - past or present employees included?

The club and the EFL should definitely ask that. As I said about the Computer Misuse Act (1990) last night, its going to be a very difficult one to answer.

If David Bottomley has been the victim of a crime at the hands of persons then he needs to very quickly co-operate with the club and the authorities to report that crime.

If the ex CEO was amending the said AGM presentation 3 days after the AGM what was amended? Did he share with Jarvis something that he failed to share with shareholders at the AGM? Just seems strange to me. Of course he could have saved a document to his own drive on a personal laptop having sent it from a Rochdale AFC laptop.
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised (n/t) on 11:47 - Aug 16 with 2262 viewsfinberty

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 08:30 - Aug 16 by _Windydale

Very naughty. For someone outside Rochdale plc to use a confidential Rochdale PLC boardroom presentation as leverage. To persuade shareholders to part with shares.

[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 16:07]
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 1986 viewsBendy

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 08:50 - Aug 16 by Dalenet

If the ex CEO was amending the said AGM presentation 3 days after the AGM what was amended? Did he share with Jarvis something that he failed to share with shareholders at the AGM? Just seems strange to me. Of course he could have saved a document to his own drive on a personal laptop having sent it from a Rochdale AFC laptop.

Theoretically it could have been an innocent update to the document, for example if it had references to him or GR being on the board of directors then he could have changing these details to make it correct. He was still an employee who had probably worked the most on this document in his role as CEO so I wouldn’t deem that to be an issue.

As I said though…. theoretically
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:29 - Aug 16 with 1972 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:22 - Aug 16 by Bendy

Theoretically it could have been an innocent update to the document, for example if it had references to him or GR being on the board of directors then he could have changing these details to make it correct. He was still an employee who had probably worked the most on this document in his role as CEO so I wouldn’t deem that to be an issue.

Plausible around editing a file but how does Alexander Jarvis then get hold of it that file and as ColDale said not a much earlier version?

Let's say you are right - properly updated and saved on a Rochdale IT asset at 15.10 on 4th June.

From that timestamp how does it get to the OP on 20th July at 11.56?

That's the killer question.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:39 - Aug 16 with 1929 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:22 - Aug 16 by Bendy

The former CEO amends the Powerpoint 3 days after the AGM and then that version ends up in the hands of Jarvis as he send that to the journalist. Thats factual I think.

Theoretically then, after he amends it, someone else downloads it, emails it or sends it to Jarvis? That would mean theoretically that someone must have the CEO's password to access his account or the club PC's or emails?

Who else at the football club at that time had any dealings with Jarvis? Who else would send him that powerpoint and more importantly why?

Like you said... theoretically
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 14:45 - Aug 16 with 1906 viewsTomRAFC

Confidentiality wasn't properly maintained during the EGM. It seems an age ago JPSdale was giving his bizarre version of an inside scoop. I'm sure, when the task at hand has been dealt with, the issue will be raised again. Although, we may simply be told "I don't know who you are".

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:15 - Aug 16 with 1782 viewswozzrafc

To me there a number of things that need to be looked at.

1) The said document, that we know must have been sent after the EGM. Was this sent to Javis from a club email address? Im sure that the club could confirm what emails have been sent by the clubs email server and by whom. If this was the case then the club are entitled to ask why and what circumstances was this sent?

2) If the email wasnt sent from a club email address then it must have been from a personal/external email address. Then can Javis claim it was correspondance on behalf of the club? Maybe Javis can elaborate who sent it and on what grounds. Again the club /EFL are entitled to ask.

3) When was this document actually sent to / recieved by Javis. Following the EGM people have since left the board and employment by the club. If the docuement was sent after their association ended then can this be considered to be on the clubs authority/consent?

4) This then begs the question why it was sent and just as importantly what other information could have been received by Jarvis? (Don't think we will get the answer to this question.)

5) Was this or other information requested by Javis? Was that an official request to the club, if so there should be record of it being made and why? Or was this information requested and then supplied without the clubs knowledge or consent?

6) Does sending this information to a 3rd party not connected with the club breech the the NDA?

These are importance questions as this information is being used to make a hostile take over of our club. IF confidential information that was not supplied with the clubs consent has been used to influence people to sell shares then shouldnt this be taken into account by the EFL and Club when considering the validity of the share transfers and suitablity of those wishing to take control?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 15:33]
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 1712 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:15 - Aug 16 by wozzrafc

1) The said document, that we know must have been sent after the EGM. Was this sent to Javis from a club email address? Im sure that the club could confirm what emails have been sent by the clubs email server and by whom. If this was the case then the club are entitled to ask why and what circumstances was this sent?

2) If the email wasnt sent from a club email address then it must have been from a personal/external email address. Then can Javis claim it was correspondance on behalf of the club? Maybe Javis can elaborate who sent it and on what grounds. Again the club /EFL are entitled to ask.

3) When was this document actually sent to / recieved by Javis. Following the EGM people have since left the board and employment by the club. If the docuement was sent after their association ended then can this be considered to be on the clubs authority/consent?

4) This then begs the question why it was sent and just as importantly what other information could have been received by Jarvis? (Don't think we will get the answer to this question.)

5) Was this or other information requested by Javis? Was that an official request to the club, if so there should be record of it being made and why? Or was this information requested and then supplied without the clubs knowledge or consent?

6) Does sending this information to a 3rd party not connected with the club breech the the NDA?

These are importance questions as this information is being used to make a hostile take over of our club. IF confidential information that was not supplied with the clubs consent has been used to influence people to sell shares then shouldnt this be taken into account by the EFL and Club when considering the validity of the share transfers and suitablity of those wishing to take control?

'If confidential information that was not supplied with the clubs consent has been used to influence people to sell shares then shouldn't this be taken into account by the EFL and Club when considering the validity of the share transfers and suitablity of those wishing to take control?

Nail on head Wozz
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 1699 viewswozzrafc

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:34 - Aug 16 by Marjorie_Plane

'If confidential information that was not supplied with the clubs consent has been used to influence people to sell shares then shouldn't this be taken into account by the EFL and Club when considering the validity of the share transfers and suitablity of those wishing to take control?

Nail on head Wozz

Is there any legal implication with the share transfer?
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:41 - Aug 16 with 1674 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:37 - Aug 16 by wozzrafc

Is there any legal implication with the share transfer?

Sadly I'm not in a position to answer this question but it does seem 'unlawful' doesn't it... I'm sure one of our legal heads will answer - what is unlawful is sharing data without the owners consent or personal information - DPA & Computer Misuse Act 1990
Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 16:54 - Aug 16 with 2917 viewsColDale

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised on 15:15 - Aug 16 by wozzrafc

It is perhaps relevant to point out a conversation that took place when I met with Curran and Jarvis on 6th July. He stated that in the run up to the EGM, all his calls to DB were ignored. My assumption from that was because the Club had given preferred investor status to MH. He did say in the days following the EGM, he was contacted "out of the blue" by DB that he said he found strange given all the ignored calls. This instigated his renewed interest in the club.

This conversation was witnessed.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 16:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024