Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and the "Party" Party 13:47 - Jan 13 with 12410 viewsBerber

Like him or loathe him, they have called the Omicron wave far better than Duffer Drakeford, The Wild Witch and Sleepy (Yawn) Starmer. The benefits of this far outweigh the negatives of the lockdown breaches (but no doubt the kiddies will cling on to the "Miss, he did this to me" approach). Both Norway and Netherlands have reported that low single digit percentages of people in CC have Omicron. Milder complications and shorter hospital stays.

Don't expect the NHS to be waving this particular flag, but I bet Boris will be on it pretty soon and like magic, the party allegations will shrink into the background.

And I'm not even a Boris supporter.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:38 - Jan 16 with 1740 viewsJaySaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 10:58 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

There is no point in answering your question because in your own head this is not a big deal. The thing is that it has killed millions of people around the world in the last two years but you carry on looking at the odd ones to make your case instead of looking at the numbers who have passed away in covid wards, being treated for, yes, covid.
We are still losing the equivalent of a plane crash every day due to this virus. I wonder how you would feel about flying if a plane crashed every day?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 11:04]

You wont answer the question, because you can't.

Either way, it is coming to an end. Even the lockdown lunatic party (Labour) are saying we can never do it again (after they were very wrong during the last few weeks)
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:04]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 12:28 - Jan 16 with 1675 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:38 - Jan 16 by JaySaint

You wont answer the question, because you can't.

Either way, it is coming to an end. Even the lockdown lunatic party (Labour) are saying we can never do it again (after they were very wrong during the last few weeks)
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 12:04]

Neither can you. But given any reasonable adjustment on the figures for irregularities don’t you think that 5 1/2 million deaths worldwide says something?
As for the lockdown it was imperative when it happened and should have happened earlier. Thanks to the vaccines and new treatments, the situation this year is very different to when the pandemic started.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:04 - Jan 16 with 1659 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 12:28 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

Neither can you. But given any reasonable adjustment on the figures for irregularities don’t you think that 5 1/2 million deaths worldwide says something?
As for the lockdown it was imperative when it happened and should have happened earlier. Thanks to the vaccines and new treatments, the situation this year is very different to when the pandemic started.

I agree 😂
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:52 - Jan 17 with 1577 viewsdirk_doone

Boris out walking his dog this morning looked like he'd just left another work event:

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AASRBxO.img?h=582&w=
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 17:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 1522 viewssaint68

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:52 - Jan 17 by dirk_doone

Boris out walking his dog this morning looked like he'd just left another work event:

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AASRBxO.img?h=582&w=
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 17:53]

He's just an embarrassment...definitely gets dressed in the dark..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:25 - Jan 18 with 1452 viewskernow

More than an embarrassment, more a subversive.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 1388 viewsSadoldgit

So it is official. Our Prime Minister thinks we are all mugs. He thinks we believe him when he says he had no idea that the party he was attending was a party. What an absolute joke this man is. He needs to go before he embarrasses this country further. I would have said he needs to stop embarrassing himself to, but the shameless, congenital liar clearly has no moral compass so is beyond personal embarrassment.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:06 - Jan 18 with 1363 viewsBazza

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:35 - Jan 18 by Sadoldgit

So it is official. Our Prime Minister thinks we are all mugs. He thinks we believe him when he says he had no idea that the party he was attending was a party. What an absolute joke this man is. He needs to go before he embarrasses this country further. I would have said he needs to stop embarrassing himself to, but the shameless, congenital liar clearly has no moral compass so is beyond personal embarrassment.

Don’t stress yourself Sogs word is that he is in trouble and will soon face a confidence vote. Mind you it took a long time to get rid of Teresa May when she was in the same position.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris and the "Party" Party on 16:41 - Jan 19 with 1293 viewssaint901

It's a sad reflection on UK politics that the only way to get rid of Boris who is an embarrassment and had demonstrated poor judgement so often it's no longer funny, is for his own party to stab him in the back.

His raft of "feel good" policies is not going to save him and neither is the fact that he got the reaction to Omincron more or less right.

British people like their leaders to be fair (or at least to be seen as fair and to have the good sense to keep errors away from public gaze) and by getting caught and then making literally incredible denials, is not how you do that.

(Equally let's not forget that Cummings was in exactly the same situation and tried to lie his way out of it so to give his version any credence is the triumph of hope over experience.)
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:03 - Jan 19 with 1255 views1885_SFC

What a slug Christian Wakeford is.

Old School is Cool

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:37 - Jan 19 with 1220 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:06 - Jan 18 by Bazza

Don’t stress yourself Sogs word is that he is in trouble and will soon face a confidence vote. Mind you it took a long time to get rid of Teresa May when she was in the same position.

I have a feeling he is going to survive this. The report will probably not be damning enough for him to resign and there might not be at least 54 MPs with decency and a backbone to force a vote. It will be better for the opposition if he stays on though. I don’t usually bother my MP (Damian Collins) but I sent him a strongly worded email last night. This morning I received a reply which couldn’t have been more pathetic and mealy mouthed if it tried. In short he and his family abided by the rules, he was angry about the parties but let’s wait and see what the report says. He also said that Johnson did the right thing in apologising for not stopping the party 🙄 Give me David Davis any day, at least he had the balls to actually speak out against this idiot.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 19:01]
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:57 - Jan 19 with 1206 viewskernow

He won't just go away if you ask him politely.
He'll split the Tories, hopefully.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:19 - Jan 19 with 1175 viewsBicester_North

Labour are such a bunch of student politics spouting drips and Britain haters they’ll still struggle to win the next election even against this lot.

But then the country does seem to be quite full of cry arseing, outraged, hand wringing serial moaner types and Labour can usually count on their votes.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:26 - Jan 19 with 1155 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:19 - Jan 19 by Bicester_North

Labour are such a bunch of student politics spouting drips and Britain haters they’ll still struggle to win the next election even against this lot.

But then the country does seem to be quite full of cry arseing, outraged, hand wringing serial moaner types and Labour can usually count on their votes.

Britain haters? Not sure how you come to that conclusion Bicester. At least none of them show the contempt for the British public that Johnson and his cabinet do.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:29 - Jan 19 with 1168 viewsBison

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:37 - Jan 19 by Sadoldgit

I have a feeling he is going to survive this. The report will probably not be damning enough for him to resign and there might not be at least 54 MPs with decency and a backbone to force a vote. It will be better for the opposition if he stays on though. I don’t usually bother my MP (Damian Collins) but I sent him a strongly worded email last night. This morning I received a reply which couldn’t have been more pathetic and mealy mouthed if it tried. In short he and his family abided by the rules, he was angry about the parties but let’s wait and see what the report says. He also said that Johnson did the right thing in apologising for not stopping the party 🙄 Give me David Davis any day, at least he had the balls to actually speak out against this idiot.

Nice one SoG's , a strongly worded email . Thats pretty wild but how about going full anarchist and hit the village with a full on T-shirt campaign.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 07:45 - Jan 20 with 1108 viewsSalisburySaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:26 - Jan 19 by Sadoldgit

Britain haters? Not sure how you come to that conclusion Bicester. At least none of them show the contempt for the British public that Johnson and his cabinet do.

spot on SOG, they are taking us for idiots, which a fair number who still back them certainly are.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 09:17 - Jan 20 with 1055 viewsBicester_North

Boris and the "Party" Party on 07:45 - Jan 20 by SalisburySaint

spot on SOG, they are taking us for idiots, which a fair number who still back them certainly are.

A fair number who back them are indeed, and a fair number of Labour supporters are whining lazy London middle class Twitter spouting spanners, plus Northern and Welsh lemons who would never consider voting any other way.
In short, dyed in the wool voters of both parties are pathetic helmets.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 9:18]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:14 - Jan 20 with 999 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:29 - Jan 19 by Bison

Nice one SoG's , a strongly worded email . Thats pretty wild but how about going full anarchist and hit the village with a full on T-shirt campaign.

Steady on mate, it has taken enough out of me writing the email! I needed a strong cup of tea after that I can tell you!
The reason for writing was to see what kind of response he would give. Sadly he is another of the Johnson suck ups. What has been particularly funny in all of this is the reaction of many of the Red Wall Tories, standing behind him because without him they wouldn’t have been elected. Thing is guys, because of him you are now more than likely to be out of a job again in 2 years time if he stays in post.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:32 - Jan 20 with 1005 viewsbarry_sanchez

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:13 - Jan 16 by saint68

Misinformation alert..

More people died at home last year than in hospital...

Any disease that requires a within 28 day classification, and a WITH submission is open to all kinds of Misinformation and incorrect classification...

2020 was the 15th lowest excess mortality rate since the start of the millennium (despite the government saying nearly 90000 had perished..reality 60000 WITH...NOT OF)..

I'd be grateful if you could give us all a clear indication of those that have passed away OF covid-19..not WITH..not really to much to ask for in this day and age.

You don't die of Covid similar to you don't die of cancer, you die of a secondary illness, pneumonia for one, internal bleeding etc etc hence as dying with, these freedom of choice people are the symptom of the modern World and a selfish libertarian approach to life.
Being a part of a society is far more important than an individual.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:27 - Jan 20 with 943 viewsSadoldgit

Just seen on my newsfeed the stories of blackmail accusations being levelled at Tory whips against Johnson dissenters. What makes it worse is that he is denying the accusations so you just know it is true! Things are getting worse.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 951 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:37 - Jan 19 by Sadoldgit

Disgraceful as his behaviour can be, he is a lightweight in a competition populated by bantamweights. Today's revelations "The whips have been nasty" is surely scraping the barrel. Whips of all parties have always been ruthless, and whether party leaders know, or prefer not to, picking on Boris this time round as part of settling old scores is pathetic. I started this thread by saying that he will scrape through, and I haven't seen anything to dissuade me. That Wragg chap is a limp, damp rag.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:31 - Jan 20 with 935 viewsgrumpy

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:31 - Jan 20 by Berber

Disgraceful as his behaviour can be, he is a lightweight in a competition populated by bantamweights. Today's revelations "The whips have been nasty" is surely scraping the barrel. Whips of all parties have always been ruthless, and whether party leaders know, or prefer not to, picking on Boris this time round as part of settling old scores is pathetic. I started this thread by saying that he will scrape through, and I haven't seen anything to dissuade me. That Wragg chap is a limp, damp rag.

How would you feel if as a MP you were told you will lose funding for a new school for your constituency if you didn't vote for the government?
This is in a town that hasn't had a high school for the best part of ten years.

And you call that 'surely scraping the barrel'..................
Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:06 - Jan 21 with 820 viewsBazza

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:31 - Jan 20 by grumpy

How would you feel if as a MP you were told you will lose funding for a new school for your constituency if you didn't vote for the government?
This is in a town that hasn't had a high school for the best part of ten years.

And you call that 'surely scraping the barrel'..................

Certainly it's 'scraping the barrel ', as that behaviour is typical of what ALL whips do to cajole their MPs to vote.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 798 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:06 - Jan 21 by Bazza

Certainly it's 'scraping the barrel ', as that behaviour is typical of what ALL whips do to cajole their MPs to vote.

It is common knowledge that whips exert pressure on MPs to make sure they toe the line, but do you know for a fact that ALL whips behave like this? There is a difference between saying someone might not get a cabinet job in future and threats to expose bad behaviour to the press for example. It is also interesting that so many threats have come to light during efforts to save Johnson’s sad career. I don’t recall anything like this coming out when other PM’s have been in similar situations.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 786 viewsPaleRider

On another point.

I thought Downing Street had dedicated police - how come they didn't fine the rule breakers at number 10. Either the Met is corrupt or the rules weren't broken. Discuss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024