Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones 13:19 - Nov 7 with 14071 viewssaints__fan__73

https://www.lutontown.co.uk/news/2022/november/nathan-jones-southampton/

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 10:22 - Nov 9 with 1711 viewsBerber

Oh dear, I am already thinking of what better things I could do with next seasons ST money.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 14:54 - Nov 9 with 1544 viewsCenturion

I suppose if you look at the bigger picture, NJ gives us his best shot in staying up.

If we go down, NJ has good experience in the Championship and we can plan the campaign for promotion. Our young squad may well thrive in the Championship.

I am not that downhearted and think SR are going to try and stay up but also if we do go down then try and do well in the Championship.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 14:57 - Nov 9 with 1537 viewsChesham_Saint

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 10:22 - Nov 9 by Berber

Oh dear, I am already thinking of what better things I could do with next seasons ST money.

As am I. As well as all the time I piss away traipsing back and forth to SMS.

This Luton bloke is deeply, unfathomably underwhelming. They must be fvcking nuts.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:03 - Nov 9 with 1527 viewsPaleRider

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 14:57 - Nov 9 by Chesham_Saint

As am I. As well as all the time I piss away traipsing back and forth to SMS.

This Luton bloke is deeply, unfathomably underwhelming. They must be fvcking nuts.

As a fan who parts with money to watch Saints for me entertainment is key! I want to go and have a good time. Over the last couple of seasons, I have enjoyed the "matchday experience" less and less and I have less and less patience for watching players payed an obscene amount of money playing like amateurs (eg Moi and Adams' misses on Saturday). I feel very little connection to the club and many of its supporters nowadays.

As a result, I worry that appointing an uninspiring manager whose team don't play attractive football might be the final nail in the coffin for me and I will no longer feel likes pending my hard earned on Saints.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:25 - Nov 9 with 1487 viewsBridders2

Tonight, we need every supporter in the ground to chant "WE DONT WANT JONES"
very loudly, none stop throughout the game......and just maybe the management might listen.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 1459 viewssledger

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:25 - Nov 9 by Bridders2

very loudly, none stop throughout the game......and just maybe the management might listen.

you need youre brains testing,support the team or stay home
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:43 - Nov 9 with 1448 viewsChesham_Saint

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:38 - Nov 9 by sledger

He will be supporting the team by pointing out the crass stupidity of appointing Jones.
Progressing in the League Cup is minor compared to a false step in our next managerial appointment,

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:53 - Nov 9 with 1415 viewssledger

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:43 - Nov 9 by Chesham_Saint

He will be supporting the team by pointing out the crass stupidity of appointing Jones.
Progressing in the League Cup is minor compared to a false step in our next managerial appointment,

he certainly wont be supporting the side,they need all the help they can get,if you want to demonstrate do it outside club has had enough negativity
Login to get fewer ads

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:53 - Nov 9 with 1415 viewsBridders2

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:38 - Nov 9 by sledger

It doesn't take a lot to realise this guy just doesn't have the pedigree to advance us in the premiership, if supporting the team means leaving them ill equipped for the fight, I don't
fvcking subscribe.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 16:04 - Nov 9 with 1392 views1885_SFC

Nathan Jooones - You'll Be Gone Before Looong

Old School is Cool

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 16:05 - Nov 9 with 1389 viewssledger

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:53 - Nov 9 by Bridders2

It doesn't take a lot to realise this guy just doesn't have the pedigree to advance us in the premiership, if supporting the team means leaving them ill equipped for the fight, I don't
fvcking subscribe.

youve answered youre own statement,dont fu*cking subscribe stay at home
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 16:57 - Nov 9 with 1332 viewsMeonsaint

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 14:17 - Nov 7 by SonicBoom

Trouble is you can't please people can you. If we appointed Gerrard there would be those that said he was taking Villa down. If we get someone from Europe then he's someone no one has heard of.
We aren't going to get a big established name from the premier league.

I'm not sure i buy this "well he's not been a big player so the players won't show him respect". That will depend on his demeanour. And also he will be the manager and if they want to play in the premier league then they have to respect him.
I don't know anything about him, but Luton have done very well in the Championship on very little resource.
I've no idea about the Argentinian guy. He could be good, he could be useless having zero experience of British football. Whether he gets stick or not will be down to results.
I wouldn't be sorry to see Dyche here. Everyone said he plays crap football but he had to play that way to keep burnley up on literally nothing. What was he expected to do - try and be all out attack and get stuffed every week like Norwich did?
His record was very good considering and I'd like to see what he might do with a little more resource.

Runty Druid just about sums him up.
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 17:08 - Nov 9 with 1298 viewsChesham_Saint

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:53 - Nov 9 by sledger

he certainly wont be supporting the side,they need all the help they can get,if you want to demonstrate do it outside club has had enough negativity

All the help they can get to do what? Succeed tonight or succeed long term?

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 17:21 - Nov 9 with 1269 viewsSteveMoron

More negativity!! 🎉🎉👏👏🙄
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 1266 viewsgrumpy

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 17:21 - Nov 9 by SteveMoron

More negativity!! 🎉🎉👏👏🙄

How is it negative to want the best for your club?
Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 19:36 - Nov 9 with 1156 viewsCapt_Koons

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 17:21 - Nov 9 by SteveMoron

More negativity!! 🎉🎉👏👏🙄

Anyone with the best interests of the club at heart will make their feelings known about the appalling prospect of Jones. In these particularly circumstances at this game the best way to support the club is booing Jones.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 11:58 - May 20 with 696 viewsdirk_doone

Permission given to speak to Nathan Jones on 15:24 - Nov 7 by inthebox

You can see why he's on their radar, Luton are playing good footy at the moment defending solidly keeping their shape and their forwards are taking their chances.

I see you are now posting videos of Swansea wins. Why??? Jones and Martin are both terrible managerial appointments for us. We should be doing our best to let the club know we don't want them before it's too late.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024