Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Everton Adams 14:52 - Jul 28 with 3515 viewssolent_toffee

Is Everton bound, according to rumours doing the rounds. He’s not very good is he, according to most on here anyway. But is he an upgrade on the woeful Maupay?
Che Everton Adams on 15:17 - Jul 28 with 3455 viewsIanSouthstander

I'd say that Che would be an upgrade on Maupay. Given the right service/partner i reckon he could bag double figures in a season.
Che will definately frustrate you. He'll score some blinders, but miss the sitters.
Good luck to him though.
Che Everton Adams on 15:33 - Jul 28 with 3423 viewsBuggalugs

He has his qualities, but I like my forwards to be able to score goals....which he can't.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Che Everton Adams on 16:07 - Jul 28 with 3376 viewsIfonly

Definitely an upgrade on Maupay but Sean Dyche likes his strikers to be physical and unsettle defenders, get on the end of crosses etc. To me, Adams always disappointed in that regard. I can't see him being a regular starter if Calvert Lewin is fit. Maybe Dyche will develop him.
Che Everton Adams on 16:20 - Jul 28 with 3360 views1teeminants

Just look at his stats. Hardly prolific. A good championship player with Birmingham missed far too many for us in the premier league. Good luck with that .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Che Everton Adams on 16:42 - Jul 28 with 3324 viewssolent_toffee

Che Everton Adams on 15:17 - Jul 28 by IanSouthstander

I'd say that Che would be an upgrade on Maupay. Given the right service/partner i reckon he could bag double figures in a season.
Che will definately frustrate you. He'll score some blinders, but miss the sitters.
Good luck to him though.

Anyone is better than the completely hapless Maupay, it’s like playing with ten men.

Maybe one of those annual Ugly Inside transfer swaps might happen, I’ve heard Maupay is good in the Championship!
Che Everton Adams on 17:48 - Jul 28 with 3235 viewsfelly1

Che Everton Adams on 16:07 - Jul 28 by Ifonly

Definitely an upgrade on Maupay but Sean Dyche likes his strikers to be physical and unsettle defenders, get on the end of crosses etc. To me, Adams always disappointed in that regard. I can't see him being a regular starter if Calvert Lewin is fit. Maybe Dyche will develop him.

Personally I always thought that was one of Che's attributes.
He'll graft for the team, and on his day he's a decent 2nd striker.
Che Everton Adams on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 3224 viewsRon11

Che Everton Adams on 15:33 - Jul 28 by Buggalugs

He has his qualities, but I like my forwards to be able to score goals....which he can't.

To be fair to the man, when he was playing under the last three managers he spent most of his time either twiddling his thumbs in the opposition half while the midfield fu cked about passing it sideways and back or helping out the keeper when the defence had gone absent.
Che Everton Adams on 08:46 - Jul 29 with 2899 viewsdirk_doone

Che Everton Adams on 16:42 - Jul 28 by solent_toffee

Anyone is better than the completely hapless Maupay, it’s like playing with ten men.

Maybe one of those annual Ugly Inside transfer swaps might happen, I’ve heard Maupay is good in the Championship!

I'd say Maupay and Adams are almost identical:

Neal Maupay has scored 27 goals in 129 Premier League games
Che Adams has scored 25 goals in 124 Premier League games

Both of them are getting worse too so I wouldn't be too optimistic about either of their futures. Everton seems to be a bit of a graveyard for ex-Saints players.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 8:55]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Che Everton Adams on 09:24 - Jul 29 with 2833 viewsMonksway

Really hard working, holds the ball up well and brings others into play but needs a sustained purple patch to re-build his confidence in front of goal. Like McCarthy, Saliisu, Adam Armstrong and Diallo he wasnt able to step up when needed last year.
Che Everton Adams on 10:02 - Jul 29 with 2786 viewsgrumpy

Che Everton Adams on 09:24 - Jul 29 by Monksway

Really hard working, holds the ball up well and brings others into play but needs a sustained purple patch to re-build his confidence in front of goal. Like McCarthy, Saliisu, Adam Armstrong and Diallo he wasnt able to step up when needed last year.

Lost count of the number of Saints players whose form has gone backwards last season,wouldn’t be the manager fiasco would it?
Che Everton Adams on 10:05 - Jul 29 with 2781 viewssolent_toffee

Che Everton Adams on 08:46 - Jul 29 by dirk_doone

I'd say Maupay and Adams are almost identical:

Neal Maupay has scored 27 goals in 129 Premier League games
Che Adams has scored 25 goals in 124 Premier League games

Both of them are getting worse too so I wouldn't be too optimistic about either of their futures. Everton seems to be a bit of a graveyard for ex-Saints players.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 8:55]

You’re not wrong there, Beattie, Schneiderlin, Walcott, Cuco Martina, all last.

Paul Rideout and Barry Horne were decent though.
Che Everton Adams on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 2714 viewsRon11

Che Everton Adams on 10:02 - Jul 29 by grumpy

Lost count of the number of Saints players whose form has gone backwards last season,wouldn’t be the manager fiasco would it?

Of course not, nothing to do with it.
The tactics, team choices and motivation were exemplary from all three of them.
Che Everton Adams on 11:15 - Jul 29 with 2691 viewsButty101

Che Everton Adams on 10:05 - Jul 29 by solent_toffee

You’re not wrong there, Beattie, Schneiderlin, Walcott, Cuco Martina, all last.

Paul Rideout and Barry Horne were decent though.

He shot,
he scored
hes not been offered a contract by the board
Barry Horne.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Che Everton Adams on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 2522 views1ASIN12

He’s ok when not played up front on his own.

His best form for us was when him and Ings played together up front .

Good for around 10 goals in a good team.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 13:55]
Che Everton Adams on 10:18 - Jul 30 with 2109 viewsMattFinish

Che has a strike rate of about 5 goals per season, he can’t beat the keeper one on one, he’s no good in the air, he’s got no pace, his positional play is awful, he can’t take a defender on, he can’t score an open goal unchallenged from 30cm but apart from that he’s brilliant and Everton should definitely buy him
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 10:18]
Che Everton Adams on 08:47 - Jul 31 with 1735 viewsBerber

Che Everton Adams on 15:17 - Jul 28 by IanSouthstander

Good luck to him though.

My goodness, just think how many opportunities you’d have to create for him to score more than 10 a season.
Che Everton Adams on 09:28 - Jul 31 with 1658 viewsSonicBoom

Che Everton Adams on 10:18 - Jul 30 by MattFinish

Che has a strike rate of about 5 goals per season, he can’t beat the keeper one on one, he’s no good in the air, he’s got no pace, his positional play is awful, he can’t take a defender on, he can’t score an open goal unchallenged from 30cm but apart from that he’s brilliant and Everton should definitely buy him
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 10:18]

I mean that about sums him up doesn't it.

I'm still prepared to bet he scores one great Mark Hughes type goal on his debut though. Then goes on a 2 season goal drought.
Che Everton Adams on 10:08 - Jul 31 with 1623 viewsdirk_doone

Che Everton Adams on 13:54 - Jul 29 by 1ASIN12

He’s ok when not played up front on his own.

His best form for us was when him and Ings played together up front .

Good for around 10 goals in a good team.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 13:55]

His best position is playing for the oppostion so you don't have to worry about them scoring. What a brilliant strike partnership Adams and Armstrong would be to play against every week. Better still, if they had McCarthy in goal as well. We'd never lose.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024