Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most hated premier league team 00:05 - May 3 with 1512 viewsBicester_North

Most hated premier league team

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Most hated premier league team on 00:14 - May 3 with 1502 viewsBicester_North

Would have to say Liverpool because of their persecution complex, indiscriminate supporter injuring, self publicising, pompey esque behaviour, as well as tapping up and squirmingly poaching Saints players when we became a threat to them.

And their hideous, unsporting, bitter, fake man of the people, Millionaire predator faced manager.

But Leicester are closing in fast with the despicable duo of Vardy and Maddison. Whinging, cheating, tiny penis idiots, with a manager who has a proven track record of sickening character traits.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 0:17]

Most hated premier league team on 00:16 - May 3 with 1490 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool without any doubt at all. Dreadful club. But also dislike Spurs, Man U, Leeds, Chelsea, Leicester. Fine with Man City, Arsenal, Everton.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 0:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Most hated premier league team on 00:19 - May 3 with 1481 viewsdarthvader

The top four on that list and leeds because of their bloody awful fans .

keep the faith coyr

Most hated premier league team on 06:57 - May 3 with 1400 viewsWints76

Spurs for me. Can't stand then. Then probably West Ham and Leicester. Don't like Newcastle much now I think about it. Never been keen on Leeds but do like their manager now. Same applies to Wolves.
Most hated premier league team on 08:08 - May 3 with 1365 views1teeminants

Definitely Liverpool who have single handedly ripped my saints apart over the years when it looked like we may be able to achieve something. I’m not stupid enough to realise that we’re all in a pecking order and good players want to win things but the fact they targeted us , they’ve been the main culprits seals it for me.

Brenda Rodgers saying he has no sympathy for Southampton whatsoever when manager at Liverpool, their fans always causing trouble at St Mary’s and believe me they do because I’ve been stood in front of them in Itchen north where the trouble starts for years. No other fans seem to cause that much Agro in this boxes.

I also hate the way they attack opposing team buses and unbelievably get away with it .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Most hated premier league team on 16:47 - May 3 with 1198 viewsBlue

united, then liverpool, then spuds. Don't mind any of the others in general.

By the way, I resent united being in Blue ha!

Still stood in the Kippax

Most hated premier league team on 20:05 - May 3 with 1089 viewssolent_toffee

I can’t believe that Everton are on the list and that someone has even voted for them - I guess that’s Nicks vote :)

To be fair, if Saints were in the list they’d get a fair few votes based on the amount of stick they get on here!
Most hated premier league team on 21:43 - May 3 with 1039 viewskernow

Hate is not an emotion I like to express.
Have a massive, irrational disdain for Tottenham Hotspur FC though.
What makes it worse is that they are capable of playing good football to be fair.
Login to get fewer ads

Most hated premier league team on 22:30 - May 3 with 1000 viewsBicester_North

Most hated premier league team on 20:05 - May 3 by solent_toffee

I can’t believe that Everton are on the list and that someone has even voted for them - I guess that’s Nicks vote :)

To be fair, if Saints were in the list they’d get a fair few votes based on the amount of stick they get on here!

Have to put them on there for the 80s escapades

Most hated premier league team on 22:39 - May 3 with 986 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I voted for Spurs - the most arrogant, w*nky fans I've ever met. At least Liverpool have some decent and knowledgeable fans and I have no real beef with Man Utd - but I wasn't there in 1976.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Most hated premier league team on 10:55 - May 4 with 849 viewsSadoldgit

I have a mate of over 50 years standing who is a Spurs fan and he is a smashing guy. I agree about their fans in general though. I have only been to White Hart Lane twice and both times there were problems with their fans. The second time we were jumped in by several of their fans who knocked my mate’s scarf, and he was a Spurs fan! He also went with a Crystal Palace fan on another occasion and they were set upon. I used to work with a Spurs supporter and he was an arrogant little git who was always on the wind up.
Most hated premier league team on 11:47 - May 4 with 831 viewsNewdawn2014

Most hated premier league team on 08:08 - May 3 by 1teeminants

Definitely Liverpool who have single handedly ripped my saints apart over the years when it looked like we may be able to achieve something. I’m not stupid enough to realise that we’re all in a pecking order and good players want to win things but the fact they targeted us , they’ve been the main culprits seals it for me.

Brenda Rodgers saying he has no sympathy for Southampton whatsoever when manager at Liverpool, their fans always causing trouble at St Mary’s and believe me they do because I’ve been stood in front of them in Itchen north where the trouble starts for years. No other fans seem to cause that much Agro in this boxes.

I also hate the way they attack opposing team buses and unbelievably get away with it .

in a nutshell ,and their poxy imitation fans.
Most hated premier league team on 12:57 - May 4 with 798 viewsfranniesTache

Liverpool for me, the entitlement of their fans is sickening, and the idea that they're somehow special does my head in.

Plus they attract the worst of the plastic fans and peddle that "it means more" crap when obviously it doesn't.
Most hated premier league team on 13:05 - May 4 with 787 viewsTimSaint

Pompey were in the Prem about 11 years ago, so does that count ? I know we have only played them once in the last 9 years, but surely they count ?

Otherwise it would have to be Liverpool, Tottenham and Leicester, basically for all the reasons already mentioned on this thread.

I also particularly love beating Bournemouth and Villa.

TimSaint

Most hated premier league team on 13:23 - May 4 with 772 views1885_SFC

I voted Chelsea. Had a few run-ins with them over the years. Always mouthy and chavvy - even moreso since the Russian tw@t took over.

Old School is Cool

Most hated premier league team on 14:20 - May 4 with 743 viewsPaleRider

I can't vote - I hate so many of them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024