Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month 20:05 - Feb 16 with 17762 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2955853/Swansea-receive-invest
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 20:06]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 5685 viewsJackfath

It's all rather exciting!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 20:33 - Feb 16 with 5612 viewsmax936

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 20:15 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

It's all rather exciting!

Not for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 5426 viewsdgt73

Welcome...................our American friends......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 21:46 - Feb 16 with 5383 viewslonglostjack

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 20:33 - Feb 16 by max936

Not for me.

No me neither.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:19 - Feb 16 with 5236 viewsScoobyWho

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 21:38 - Feb 16 by dgt73

You can get an American flag and pose in the stands at the Liberty' ......that hasn't been done before.
At another club.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 22:19]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:26 - Feb 16 with 5200 viewsmax936

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 21:46 - Feb 16 by longlostjack

No me neither.

Its got feel of those two clowns that took over at Liverpool and they had a battle to get the fukers out, got a bad feeling about this one if it goes ahead.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:29 - Feb 16 with 5176 viewssixpenses

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 21:38 - Feb 16 by dgt73

Good to see you bending over for them already - you obviously know what to expect
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:52 - Feb 16 with 5104 viewsairedale

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:19 - Feb 16 by ScoobyWho

You can get an American flag and pose in the stands at the Liberty' ......that hasn't been done before.
At another club.

We can get a Liberty Bell too.
Login to get fewer ads

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:55 - Feb 16 with 5091 viewsNookiejack

The attached article doesn't appear to give them a stellar reputation.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2013/jul/03/john-moores-gettin

Be interested to know what the Trust's due diligence actually says about them.
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 23:05 - Feb 16 with 5049 viewsfbreath

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:55 - Feb 16 by Nookiejack

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2013/jul/03/john-moores-gettin

Have a read of some of the comments below the article

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 23:09 - Feb 16 with 5028 viewsmax936

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:55 - Feb 16 by Nookiejack

It all seems very worrying indeed, I hope Lisa is correct in the rumours she's heard about the focus drifting away from the Americans.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 5001 viewsNookiejack

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 23:05 - Feb 16 by fbreath

Have a read of some of the comments below the article

Very worrying
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 23:20 - Feb 16 with 4971 viewsperchrockjack

So the trust isn't selling and Cooke seems to have the club s interest at heart.

Or, as has been suggested, they re out for themselves and we could be fecked .

This if we get relegated not now but in the future.

Yep, makes you weep really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 06:51 - Feb 17 with 4800 viewsdgt73

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 22:19 - Feb 16 by ScoobyWho

At another club.

I'll leave the flag bit to people like you if you don't mind. I'll just keep on turning up and supporting the club/ team just like the other 99 %.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 08:01 - Feb 17 with 4687 viewsLord_Bony

Interesting maybe worrying even Huw says 30% to start but other shares may become "diluted" later on.

Meaning the eventual Us shareholding could eventually be more than 51%. ??.

If that happens then the yanks will have a majority shareholding....

Here's hoping that day will never come and the board continue to be "sensible with the community spirit of running the club"

Gonna be difficult though with big fat cheques being waved in your face...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 08:12 - Feb 17 with 4654 viewsMillie

Suggest this is read again

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2014/12/31/qa-on-potential-new-shareholders-in-swans
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 08:46 - Feb 17 with 4605 viewsDewi1jack

Don Bauder July 4, 2013 @ 7:01 a.m.

aardvark: With the money Moores extracted from San Diego (ballpark subsidy, land sales in ballpark district, more than $600 million dumped in Peregrine stock, etc.) he won't hear the boos. Best, Don Bauder

That's just one of the comments anyone can find written about our new "sugar daddies." There's plenty more, search Google.
The only "investment" being made public knowledge, is into the selling shareholders bank accounts.
Unfortunately, I'm working Monday and cannot get off early. That makes the 4 hr round journey a waste of time and money. Pity, think the meet would be interesting to say the least. I certainly have an interest in the questions and answers asked.

Think the sellers may come to regret their decision the way that football is growing and in particular the PL in foreign climes such as the good ole US of A. Not to mention the increases in TV money

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:10 - Feb 17 with 4576 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I actually read that as Sandie go reader. Darran's right, thick as pigsh*t I am

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:13 - Feb 17 with 4569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Echoes of "don't go Mr Tan, we love you. We'll even pick you up from the airport !".
Thing is when it goes t*ts up you won't be seen for dust my friend.ypure obviously connected in some way to the board and cunningly they've selected the dullest spokesperson they could possibly find.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:21 - Feb 17 with 4547 viewstomdickharry

Could someone please list with good reasons why the Americans are not going to be a breath of fresh air at our club.
John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:27 - Feb 17 with 4523 viewsdgt73

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:13 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Echoes of "don't go Mr Tan, we love you. We'll even pick you up from the airport !".
Thing is when it goes t*ts up you won't be seen for dust my friend.ypure obviously connected in some way to the board and cunningly they've selected the dullest spokesperson they could possibly find.

Paranoia has taken grip....and what Mr Tan does at cardiff has no relevance to Scfc at all. It's a bit like saying you should never get married because the couple at the end of the Street are getting divorced.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:35 - Feb 17 with 4504 viewsBrynmill_Jack

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:27 - Feb 17 by dgt73

Paranoia has taken grip....and what Mr Tan does at cardiff has no relevance to Scfc at all. It's a bit like saying you should never get married because the couple at the end of the Street are getting divorced.

Moores makes Tan look like Terry Scott or George Roper in comparrison . We're going to marry the fiscal equivalent of Peter Sutcliffe. No matter, you keep applying the grease mate

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:46 - Feb 17 with 4476 viewsdgt73

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:35 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Moores makes Tan look like Terry Scott or George Roper in comparrison . We're going to marry the fiscal equivalent of Peter Sutcliffe. No matter, you keep applying the grease mate

As i said paranoia has taken grip and when that happens debate becomes impossible. You have painted yourself into a corner and even if the investment (call it what you want) is successful, people like you will not accept it.

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 10:29 - Feb 17 with 4400 viewsmonmouth

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:46 - Feb 17 by dgt73

As i said paranoia has taken grip and when that happens debate becomes impossible. You have painted yourself into a corner and even if the investment (call it what you want) is successful, people like you will not accept it.

I would, I'd love it, but it depends how you define successful. To me it would not be short term places in the table, but long term sustainability, community engagement, sense of something different and better than the PL greedy norm. that's what I'm failing to see with these people's history. Like your new avatar by the way. True enough.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 10:57 - Feb 17 with 4351 viewsScoobyWho

John Jay Moores and Charles Noell investment as early as next month on 09:13 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

After Parlays disclosures about DGT I doubt if he is anything to do with the board, surely they wouldn't endorse him in any capacity, even speaking up for them on here with that criminal past.

I'm intrigued he hasn't responded to Parlay.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024