Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in 09:47 - May 16 with 9551 viewswhiterock

Ffs, decent player in his day, his day has been over for a while, not that I care but Liverpool will be far better off without him
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 09:59 - May 16 with 3220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

you would have sworn he had died .

Not watched sky sports news for 2 days because of the w@@k fest.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:09 - May 16 with 3197 viewsDr_Winston

Lampard was better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:22 - May 16 with 3171 viewsjackportis

Totally agree. I'm hoping he has awful game. Hope he thanks the hard up scouters for making him rich while they are forced into burglaries and food banks. No doubt they will sing their awful song and have flags of him. I am counting how many times the word emotional is used today

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:23 - May 16 with 3170 viewsmonmouth

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:09 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

Lampard was better.

With Gerry, Lamps, Scholesy, Becks, Terry, Cashley around, England must have been absolute world beaters.

Or maybe the English and their brainless media simply overrate their scallies.

I bet Rodgers is unbearable in all this. Is he on his knees servicing St Stevie to make himself popular with the general scouse? He should be on his knees thanking God that he's finally got shot of him three years too late. Irrespective of him falling on his arse, Brodge would have had a PL win in his bag if he'd kept him well away from the first team all of last season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:29 - May 16 with 3158 viewsBloodyhills

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:09 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

Lampard was better.

And unlike Gerrard, Lampard used to play for a great club once.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:32 - May 16 with 3151 viewsHighjack

Show some respect. He's one of the greatest players to have ever f ucked everything up when it really mattered.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:33 - May 16 with 3150 viewsmonmouth

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:29 - May 16 by Bloodyhills

And unlike Gerrard, Lampard used to play for a great club once.

West Ham?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:35 - May 16 with 3138 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:33 - May 16 by monmouth

West Ham?

Maybe look closer to home...;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:40 - May 16 with 3123 viewsmonmouth

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:35 - May 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Ha ha. I'd actually forgotten.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:41 - May 16 with 3120 viewsDr_Winston

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:23 - May 16 by monmouth

With Gerry, Lamps, Scholesy, Becks, Terry, Cashley around, England must have been absolute world beaters.

Or maybe the English and their brainless media simply overrate their scallies.

I bet Rodgers is unbearable in all this. Is he on his knees servicing St Stevie to make himself popular with the general scouse? He should be on his knees thanking God that he's finally got shot of him three years too late. Irrespective of him falling on his arse, Brodge would have had a PL win in his bag if he'd kept him well away from the first team all of last season.

Cole and Scholes were undoubtedly World Class at the time.

The mistake England made was trying to play Lampard and Gerrard together, when what they should have done was build a midfield around Scholes and whichever one of them suited him best go for that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 11:06 - May 16 with 3074 viewsDafyddHuw

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:35 - May 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Fulham?
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 11:31 - May 16 with 3019 viewssherpajacob

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:41 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

Cole and Scholes were undoubtedly World Class at the time.

The mistake England made was trying to play Lampard and Gerrard together, when what they should have done was build a midfield around Scholes and whichever one of them suited him best go for that.

England try and build a team around a world class play maker? Don't be silly.
You won't get near the England midfield unless you look as if you're sweating blood and willing to run through a brick wall.
It's not as if it worked for other countries like Italy with pirlo.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:14 - May 16 with 2968 viewsCooperman

Gerrard drew most of his plaudits as a result of being a stand out player in a poor (for circa 12 years) Liverpool team. A dour bloke as well. Lampard was much better on and off the pitch.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:16 - May 16 with 2963 viewsjackal

The guy is totally without a personality. Definately in need of a charisma transplant.
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:25 - May 16 with 2938 viewswaynekerr55

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 11:31 - May 16 by sherpajacob

England try and build a team around a world class play maker? Don't be silly.
You won't get near the England midfield unless you look as if you're sweating blood and willing to run through a brick wall.
It's not as if it worked for other countries like Italy with pirlo.

Aye. Scott Parker. He runs around...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:26 - May 16 with 2937 viewsScoobyWho

He Holds all the attributes in a football player I dislike.
Wouldn't know a days work if it punched in his nasally face for starters.

I hear all these nice things from Rodgers about him, but deep down we all know he is doing a jig every time he thinks about the toss head leaving Liverpool. Gerrard has far too much influence at a club that should know better, mind you they put up with that ugly faced idiot Dalglish for years dragging them down and ruining their world profile so I'm not that surprised.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:32 - May 16 with 2921 viewsdantheswansman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:14 - May 16 by Cooperman

Gerrard drew most of his plaudits as a result of being a stand out player in a poor (for circa 12 years) Liverpool team. A dour bloke as well. Lampard was much better on and off the pitch.

Absolutely spot on .
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:39 - May 16 with 2907 viewsDarran

I met him recently and was surprised how nice he was the total opposite to what you see on the field and on telly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:59 - May 16 with 2869 viewsdgt73

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 12:39 - May 16 by Darran

I met him recently and was surprised how nice he was the total opposite to what you see on the field and on telly.

Cool story bro

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:25 - May 16 with 2814 viewsSgorioFruit

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:32 - May 16 by Highjack

Show some respect. He's one of the greatest players to have ever f ucked everything up when it really mattered.

Haha

You really couldnt make that up.
Twenty odd years service man and boy and the only glimmer of hope of being the greatest and he quite literally fell over.
I bet that keeps him awake at night.

Jokes aside, hell of a player and all round nice guy. True ambassador to the game.

And now we move on.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:45 - May 16 with 2782 viewsDrizzy

Oh for f*ck sake, Lampard was better? Really? Deluded sh*te from the usual bitter suspects who'll say anything contrary to popular opinion to appear edgy.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:51 - May 16 with 2763 viewsraynor94

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:45 - May 16 by Drizzy

Oh for f*ck sake, Lampard was better? Really? Deluded sh*te from the usual bitter suspects who'll say anything contrary to popular opinion to appear edgy.

Spot on one of the all time greats of the premier era, some very sad and laughable comments in the thread, Lampard better

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:56 - May 16 with 2758 viewsmax936

l agree with you Drizzy, the hatred shown to anything Liverpool on here is laughable, no one recalls the money they wrote off after it all went tits up after our first foray into the top league.
Gerrard was World Class of that there is no doubt, despite what the "experts" on here will tell you.

Good Luck Stevie G.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 14:01]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:06 - May 16 with 2731 viewsCooperman

Until you piped up I think the popular opinion was the opposite of yours.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 14:07 - May 16 with 2726 viewsperchrockjack

I was going to start a thread of this nature myself so save others the trouble.

Pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024