Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't 19:08 - Jul 17 with 3747 viewsSweyns_Eye

When I grew up, cucumbers were always sliced into circles and the thinner the better. My wife however, always cuts them into 2 inch long quartered sticks. After 20+ years of marriage I still can't get used to this. It almost puts me off me tea.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 19:54 - Jul 17 with 3695 viewsswanjackal

I have an iron stomach, vomit, blood, excrement etc., nothing turns it......all except cucumbers and bananas. If my wife cut rings or lengths of cucumber for my tea, papers would be served.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 20:23 - Jul 17 with 3665 viewsBanosswan

I'm with you. Cucumber should only be cut in to lengths to go in duck pancakes.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:00 - Jul 17 with 3605 viewsHighjack

Winds me up when you buy a breakfast somewhere and they have the beans touching the egg. Should always put a barrier between the two I.e a sausage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:22 - Jul 17 with 3586 viewsjackportis

Crap threads like this

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 3583 viewsdickythorpe

Needing a piss everytime a programme I want to watch is about to start.
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:33 - Jul 17 with 3568 viewsThursday

"When I grew up, cucumbers were always sliced into circles and the thinner the better. My wife however, always cuts them into 2 inch long quartered sticks. After 20+ years of marriage I still can't get used to this. It almost puts me off me tea."

20+ years of marriage and she still isn't used to 2 inch long sticks, either.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2015 22:34]
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 23:38 - Jul 17 with 3538 viewsPozuelosSideys

People who amble slowly in front of you or just stop for no apparent reason. Seriously, wise up is it?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 08:37 - Jul 18 with 3463 viewssquarebear

Are they checking their mobile phones? Knee them in the back then apologise. It worked for Tommy Smith.

I love women, me. They're kinder than men, they're nicer to look at, they don't start wars (I'm talking generally, like, no offence meant to Indira Ghandi) but what is going on with their spatial awareness? If I'm in Tesco you can be darned sure my trolley isn't going to get in anyone's way. I'm not going to stop in the middle of an aisle or (worse still) start pulling the trolley one-handed so it fans out like a metre-long metal veil behind me causing the entire aisle to jam up.

And if I want to chat to someone I will move out of the way not celebrate the fact I've found a friend by stopping parallel to their trolley to start yakking while a tailback develops.
Login to get fewer ads

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 08:48 - Jul 18 with 3455 viewssquarebear

Whilst I'm on my soapbox. We've got nice neighbours. Really decent people. I'd be gutted if they moved. But since he started working nights he's taken to washing his car at 7am on a Saturday.

We have our windows wide open (google "menopause" to learn the reasons why) so nowadays we celebrate the start of the weekend by listening to an hour and a quarter of Chinese water torture.
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 10:28 - Jul 18 with 3410 viewsperchrockjack

Starkings.

Greedy, noisy and ungrateful.

Seaweed too and poo bags left on trees

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 10:44 - Jul 18 with 3402 viewsY_Cymro

Cardiff city and their fans.
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 11:50 - Jul 18 with 3363 viewswaynekerr55

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:00 - Jul 17 by Highjack

Winds me up when you buy a breakfast somewhere and they have the beans touching the egg. Should always put a barrier between the two I.e a sausage.

You are Alan Partridge and I claim my five pounds

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 11:51 - Jul 18 with 3363 viewsFlashberryjack

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:23 - Jul 17 by dickythorpe

Needing a piss everytime a programme I want to watch is about to start.

Could be worse.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 12:14 - Jul 18 with 3348 viewsJack_Meoff

People who hog the middle lane on motorways. F*cking utter bulbs.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 13:04 - Jul 18 with 3314 viewsjack247

The word 'methinks'
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 13:23 - Jul 18 with 3291 viewsHighjack

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 11:50 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

You are Alan Partridge and I claim my five pounds

I've never watched that bilge but that's one for the morcambe and wise thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:49 - Jul 18 with 3210 viewswaynekerr55

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 12:14 - Jul 18 by Jack_Meoff

This.

What part about "stay left unless overtaking" don't they get?

Usually a people carrier, with a Sat Nav mounted and staring straight ahead, oblivious to what is going on behind and to the sides.

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 23:48 - Jul 18 with 3183 viewsTheArtChappy

Cups not in put away in the cupboard in the correct order. The cupboard is set eldest to youngest, that's the way I like it.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 08:23 - Jul 19 with 3116 viewsWarwickHunt

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 12:14 - Jul 18 by Jack_Meoff

Agree. The tw@ts who make a point of getting in the inside lane even when it's just for twenty seconds before they have to overtake a tanker that's doing 50 are just as bad though...

Don't get me started on undertaking...
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 09:09 - Jul 19 with 3092 viewsmonmouth

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 22:49 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

This.

What part about "stay left unless overtaking" don't they get?

Usually a people carrier, with a Sat Nav mounted and staring straight ahead, oblivious to what is going on behind and to the sides.

Or my old man. He hasn't left the middle lane since motorways were invented.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 09:23 - Jul 19 with 3080 viewsJackfath

Rude people.
Smelly people.
Hypocritical people.
False people.
Inconsiderate people.
Dog shit.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 09:24 - Jul 19 with 3078 viewslifelong

People that overtake on slip roads entering the motorway are just as bulbous.
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 09:42 - Jul 19 with 3061 viewsjackal

I with you all the way on this one. They turn a three lane motorway into a two lane one.
Bring back capital punishment for this.
Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 10:18 - Jul 19 with 3041 viewswaynekerr55

Really petty things that annoy you but you know they shouldn't on 09:23 - Jul 19 by Jackfath

Rude people.
Smelly people.
Hypocritical people.
False people.
Inconsiderate people.
Dog shit.

You forgot CHARLATANS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024