Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? 10:48 - Feb 4 with 6068 viewsJFSwan

I think his 45 minutes has earned him a place, but at what sacrifice ?

If Ki is still dazed, we could drop the diamond in favour of some width, but in doing so we revert back to Ayew on the wing, which has proven unbalanced.

Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Williams Taylor
Leon Cork
Ayew Siggurdsson Routledge
Paloschi

We then have the option of 'like for like'changes ie, Montero & Barrow or prehaps Fer can come on and revert back to a diamond shape.

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 10:55 - Feb 4 with 4863 viewsTheKirkyLife

I don't think we need to change much really.

Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Williams Taylor
Britton Fer/Sigurdsson Cork
Ayew Paloschi Routledge/Sigurdsson
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 11:26 - Feb 4 with 4767 viewsflavafridge

After the West Brom match, I think I'd swap Taylor for Naughton but assuming Ki isn't cleared to play then I'd match the rest of the selection.

Fabianski
Rangel Fernandez Williams Naughton
Leon Cork
Paloschi
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:00 - Feb 4 with 4674 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palace may be a little bit to sharp outside for Rangel

I'd go

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Leon Cork
Paloschi

Is Bolaise still out ?
They ain't win a game since he's been injured !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:15 - Feb 4 with 4627 viewssully49

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:00 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd go

Fabianski
Leon Cork
Paloschi

Is Bolaise still out ?

That look pretty well balanced, equally important these days is the bench.
Gomis, Barrow, Emnes, Amat, Montero.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:21 - Feb 4 with 4604 viewskarnataka

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:00 - Feb 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd go

Fabianski
Leon Cork
Paloschi

Is Bolaise still out ?

That's exactly the team I'd go with too.

Palace are in a bit of disarray at the moment, 5 defeats on the trot and missing Bolasie, Cabaye, Gayle, McArthur, Puncheon, Sako and Ledley and Adebayor isn't match fit yet so we need to get after them from the word go and be on the front foot so a front 4 of Routs, Paloschi, Ayew plus Siggy behind will cause them problems with their movement as they did for WBA. Leon & Cork to hold the midfield together and the defence takes care of itself.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:49 - Feb 4 with 4496 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:21 - Feb 4 by karnataka

That's exactly the team I'd go with too.

Palace are in a bit of disarray at the moment, 5 defeats on the trot and missing Bolasie, Cabaye, Gayle, McArthur, Puncheon, Sako and Ledley and Adebayor isn't match fit yet so we need to get after them from the word go and be on the front foot so a front 4 of Routs, Paloschi, Ayew plus Siggy behind will cause them problems with their movement as they did for WBA. Leon & Cork to hold the midfield together and the defence takes care of itself.

That sounds like a plan, I wonder if The Don will agree with you?
Or will he want to try Fer, I would have thought he would want to see him a bit more in training first, but with Ki out who knows.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:53 - Feb 4 with 4481 viewsjackal

Definitely start with Paloschi. His movement was great. Once his team mates get used to his runs, we should see some results.

He looks like a good buy.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 12:55 - Feb 4 with 4470 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Curt loves planet swans

So this formation maybe nailed on 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:28 - Feb 4 with 4375 viewsjackharris

I would start with this formation...

Bench

Nordfeldt
Rangel
Amat
Leroy Fer
Gomis
Montero
Barrow

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:34 - Feb 4 with 4354 viewsDevz00

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:28 - Feb 4 by jackharris

I would start with this formation...

Bench

Nordfeldt
Rangel
Amat
Leroy Fer
Gomis
Montero
Barrow

Looks good to me.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:40 - Feb 4 with 4329 viewsjasper_T

We'll play the diamond again.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:47 - Feb 4 with 4308 viewsshandyjack

exactky the same but Al in for Wayne and Fer for Ki

Poll: Expectation for the season

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:52 - Feb 4 with 4281 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:47 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

exactky the same but Al in for Wayne and Fer for Ki

I agree on the diamond and Paloschi, but I thought Fer was more of a 9?

Maybe Grimes for Ki. And Naughton for Rangel.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 4274 viewsshandyjack

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:52 - Feb 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

no he's a cm, box to boxish type of player

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 4260 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:52 - Feb 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Please not Grimes.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:03 - Feb 4 with 4234 viewsvetchonian

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:56 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Please not Grimes.

is this just based on the Oxford game?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:03 - Feb 4 with 4228 viewsshandyjack

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 13:56 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Please not Grimes.

i thought Grimes did ok against Palace, and in alongside Britton and Cork not JJS we should see a more composed player

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:04 - Feb 4 with 4226 viewsjasper_T

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:03 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

is this just based on the Oxford game?

He's done literally nothing in the last 12 months to recommend himself over Sheehan, Fulton or King.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:08 - Feb 4 with 4211 viewsvetchonian

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:04 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

He's done literally nothing in the last 12 months to recommend himself over Sheehan, Fulton or King.

you are probably right either of these 4 could be considered but a lot of folk were writing him off after the Oxford debacle

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 4175 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:04 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

King is probably the dark horse amongst those 3.
I have watched Grimes a lot in England under 21 matches and he is very variable, making great long passes and dead balls one minute or match and then he can fall to pieces and fluff them all.
If he is now more stable I wouldn't mind him on the bench, but not for a starting position.
But if The Don thinks he is ready then so be it, the same applies to Fer after he has been seen in training with the rest of the guys.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:46 - Feb 4 with 4138 viewsjack247

I'd definitely want Paloschi starting, but think him, Ayew, Routs and Gylfi would maybe be a little too gung ho, even at home against a struggling team. None of them deserve to be benched, but I'd probably have Fer in for Routledge. I.e. Straight swap for Ki from the West Brom lineup.

Think I would stick with Rangel, but can see the logic of playing Naughton against a team like Palace.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:52 - Feb 4 with 4120 viewsDevz00

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:46 - Feb 4 by jack247

I'd definitely want Paloschi starting, but think him, Ayew, Routs and Gylfi would maybe be a little too gung ho, even at home against a struggling team. None of them deserve to be benched, but I'd probably have Fer in for Routledge. I.e. Straight swap for Ki from the West Brom lineup.

Think I would stick with Rangel, but can see the logic of playing Naughton against a team like Palace.

This is what I was thinking on another thread - Ki out and Fer in.

Just because it might be a bit too attacking otherwise. You don't know until we try though.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 4093 viewsjack247

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:52 - Feb 4 by Devz00

Just because it might be a bit too attacking otherwise. You don't know until we try though.

Having a striker and 3 attacking midfielders is the sort of thing we can try if we aren't winning with 20-30 minutes left. Would be great to watch, but a little bit Tottenham under Klinsmann. One extreme to the other!

I think Paloschi will get amongst the goals as soon as he gets a bit of match sharpness. We will probably get away with just Ayew and Siggy playing off him, they all know where the net is.

I meant Fer for Ki and Paloschi for Routs on the other post btw
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 4092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 14:52 - Feb 4 by Devz00

Can you be too attacking if you are also scoring?
Those 4 in the second half developed a Dynamic, like Dyer & Rangel only more so and with more playing time might become defensively unplayable.

Also Ayew does more defensive work for us than anybody else in the forward roles and probably more than Ki did.
Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:16 - Feb 4 with 4059 viewsjack247

Team for sat , Paloschi earned a start ? on 15:02 - Feb 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Can you be too attacking if you are also scoring?
Those 4 in the second half developed a Dynamic, like Dyer & Rangel only more so and with more playing time might become defensively unplayable.

Also Ayew does more defensive work for us than anybody else in the forward roles and probably more than Ki did.

Yes of course you can. Particularly if you only score one goal.

You are right, there was fantastic interplay between the four of them and Leon and Cork do provide a balance, but with no wingers, you probably need an extra central midfielder in there so they can cover each other when one is protecting a full back, or covering a centre back who has gone wide to do it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024