Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station 08:58 - Mar 22 with 23157 viewsMrSwerve

FFS, fed up of this now. Said to be suicide bombers screaming Arabic by eye witnesses.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:19 - Mar 22 with 6262 viewsLohengrin

Well played Merkel. Excellent work.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:26 - Mar 22 with 6238 viewsHighjack

These people are sub human cowardly scum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:37 - Mar 22 with 6209 viewsjackportis

A peace loving religion? And people are complaining about Donald trump not wanting Muslims in. He has a point. What are these Muslim leaders doing about educating their own bugger all. Acts like these will turn non racist people to tar all Muslims and quite frankly I don't blame them. All airports and public areas need to target Muslims for screening. Let the Muslims criticise their own not the authorities for doing it. Scum of the earth cowards absolutely pathetic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:59 - Mar 22 with 6165 viewss1ackjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:37 - Mar 22 by jackportis

A peace loving religion? And people are complaining about Donald trump not wanting Muslims in. He has a point. What are these Muslim leaders doing about educating their own bugger all. Acts like these will turn non racist people to tar all Muslims and quite frankly I don't blame them. All airports and public areas need to target Muslims for screening. Let the Muslims criticise their own not the authorities for doing it. Scum of the earth cowards absolutely pathetic.

No doubt you'd have screened all Catholics too, when the IRA were planting bombs around the UK.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:13 - Mar 22 with 6135 viewsDr_Winston

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:59 - Mar 22 by s1ackjack

No doubt you'd have screened all Catholics too, when the IRA were planting bombs around the UK.

Lohengrin would have.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:17 - Mar 22 with 6126 viewsepaul

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:37 - Mar 22 by jackportis

Here we go another ets blame all Muslims thread, tragic what has happen, please let's not start blaming all Muslims, the perpertrators of these evil cowardly attacks have nothing to do with Islam and are just scum, as for their own condemning them here you go

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-h

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 6111 viewsHighjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:17 - Mar 22 by epaul

Here we go another ets blame all Muslims thread, tragic what has happen, please let's not start blaming all Muslims, the perpertrators of these evil cowardly attacks have nothing to do with Islam and are just scum, as for their own condemning them here you go

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-h

40 pager

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 6110 viewsMrSwerve

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Nothing to do with their faith in the Quran though...

Login to get fewer ads

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:25 - Mar 22 with 6103 viewsymaohyd

I've had a tit full of this kind of lovey dovey crap.

Very few have a genuine disgust at what happens. I lived in Manchester at the time of 9/11 and witnessed crowds on crowds of people of the musilm faith, taking to the streets to celebrate.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:27 - Mar 22 with 6091 viewsMrSwerve

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:23 - Mar 22 by MrSwerve

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Nothing to do with their faith in the Quran though...

FWIW I don't take the stance of 'blame all Muslims' but it does make me laugh when they come out saying it is a religion of peace when there are verses such as the one I quoted in their holy book. Christianity is also bad but it is generally benign.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:30 - Mar 22 with 6072 viewsLohengrin

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:13 - Mar 22 by Dr_Winston

Lohengrin would have.

Not so. The latter incarnation, the Provos, were/are adherents of Marx NOT The Messiah.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:31 - Mar 22 with 6058 viewsDarran

He's right to an extent though Paul when he mentions Trump,people in Britain concerned that Trump mentions not wanting Muslims in America,that's America not Britain.
It's such a disgrace that our politicians have to debate Trump in our Parliament here because so many of the looney left sign a petition to debate it in the Commons.

Let's be honest how the f*ck can anyone be living in a sane world when our Parliament is wasting time debating some Flock Of Seagulls lookalike c*nt in another country?

Honestly makes my f*cking blood boil.

Oh yeah and I agree this murdering scum aren't Muslims all they are is murdering scum,utter utter filth.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 10:33]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:32 - Mar 22 with 6053 viewsHighjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:27 - Mar 22 by MrSwerve

FWIW I don't take the stance of 'blame all Muslims' but it does make me laugh when they come out saying it is a religion of peace when there are verses such as the one I quoted in their holy book. Christianity is also bad but it is generally benign.

Depends if you quote from the old or New Testament. God was a right vengeful angry violent fu cker in the old, but must have matured in old age and became more of a new age caring modern dad in the new. The whole point of the Quran was to bring faith back in line to the Old Testament and to strengthen Mohammed's military power of course.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:33 - Mar 22 with 6052 viewsscottishjack

What's the answer to these nutters? Is there even an answer to it?

Crazy to think that these "terrorists" keep beating security, and the news have just reported that security at Brussels airport terminal is minimal until check in making it a "soft target"?

WTF? Brussels is the seat of the EU government and security is minimal???
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:34 - Mar 22 with 6036 viewsLohengrin

"....the perpertrators of these evil cowardly attacks have nothing to do with Islam and are just scum."

The problem you've got in trying to sell that proposition, Paul, is it's simply not true. They ARE religiously motivated, fanatically so, and these atrocities ARE committed in the name of Islam.

You don't like it, scores of moslems don't either, but there it is. Ineluctable

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 6022 viewsHighjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:33 - Mar 22 by scottishjack

Crazy to think that these "terrorists" keep beating security, and the news have just reported that security at Brussels airport terminal is minimal until check in making it a "soft target"?

Most airports you just walk in to the checkin area, it's only after checking in and leaving your baggage you go through security.

I might be wrong but I don't think I've ever been in an airport that you have security checks before check in.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 6022 viewsepaul

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:25 - Mar 22 by ymaohyd

I've had a tit full of this kind of lovey dovey crap.

Very few have a genuine disgust at what happens. I lived in Manchester at the time of 9/11 and witnessed crowds on crowds of people of the musilm faith, taking to the streets to celebrate.

Lovey dovey crap aye, don't think so, just putting a sensible, e perspective on it, fwiw I was in London on 7/7 and 21/7 a d with some Muslim colleagues who were horrified at what had happened and clearly refuted it was in the name of Islam

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:38 - Mar 22 with 6008 viewspikeypaul

The UK will be target number 1 in the run up to the IN/Out EU elections.

The suicide bombing terrorists would love to think they determined the outcome
after a few major high profile attacks which would sway the vote in favour of out.

It's only time before the cowardly terrorist scum strike again on our shores.

On reflection of what I wrote above I should remove cowardly since putting
a belt of explosives around your body and letting it off is hardly that it's just
effing mad,the cowards are the likes of the IRA who plant bombs in shopping
centres and run away before blowing up children and women.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 10:46]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:41 - Mar 22 with 5987 viewsscottishjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:36 - Mar 22 by Highjack

Most airports you just walk in to the checkin area, it's only after checking in and leaving your baggage you go through security.

I might be wrong but I don't think I've ever been in an airport that you have security checks before check in.

Probably not the best example to be fair, but in Turkey you don't get past the front door until you have passed security!

And they are still finding ways around that...
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:42 - Mar 22 with 5986 viewsMrSwerve

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:33 - Mar 22 by scottishjack

If every single person on the earth converted to Islam I'd bet a fair bit of money that things like this would never happen. Unfortunately that is the answer and it won't stop until that happens...as it actually says in their book.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:44 - Mar 22 with 5983 viewsPegojack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:36 - Mar 22 by Highjack

The only airport I've been to where the security was at the entrance doors of the terminal was Dalaman in Turkey.

That was about ten years ago and I think it was motivated more by getting you to ditch your drinks bottles at the door and have to pay exorbitant prices for drinks inside, rather than any security consideration.

No doubt after this attack, we'll see security at all airports gradually move to the front door.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:44 - Mar 22 with 5982 viewsMrSwerve

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:41 - Mar 22 by scottishjack

Probably not the best example to be fair, but in Turkey you don't get past the front door until you have passed security!

And they are still finding ways around that...

Fully expecting checks to be made at the airport entrances in this country very soon. Even if they are just random checks.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:45 - Mar 22 with 5978 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:38 - Mar 22 by pikeypaul

The UK will be target number 1 in the run up to the IN/Out EU elections.

The suicide bombing terrorists would love to think they determined the outcome
after a few major high profile attacks which would sway the vote in favour of out.

It's only time before the cowardly terrorist scum strike again on our shores.

On reflection of what I wrote above I should remove cowardly since putting
a belt of explosives around your body and letting it off is hardly that it's just
effing mad,the cowards are the likes of the IRA who plant bombs in shopping
centres and run away before blowing up children and women.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 10:46]

No doubt we will be targeted because we already are.

BBC security correspondent just said that attacks in Britain have been prevented by Muslim communities reporting suspicious behaviour to the police whereas this has not been happening in Belgium.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:45 - Mar 22 with 5978 viewsLord_Bony

Very sad,hope they catch the filth that did this and put them away for life.

But please until.we know the facts don't tar the entire Muslim.population in this country and Europe as supporting this...there are so many different sects of that religion,it's not all the same...that is just daft.

RIP the victims.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:46 - Mar 22 with 5967 viewsymaohyd

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:36 - Mar 22 by epaul

Lovey dovey crap aye, don't think so, just putting a sensible, e perspective on it, fwiw I was in London on 7/7 and 21/7 a d with some Muslim colleagues who were horrified at what had happened and clearly refuted it was in the name of Islam

Whatever!

Id ask anyone who god forbid had suffered the death of a loved one, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, would they have such a conciliatory view of people of the muslim faith?

Obviously with 1.6 billion muslims in the world, clearly the vast majority may well be peace loving etc, but many have a far more militant opinion than people may imagine, of suffering in Europe and will see it as retribution for the wests involvement in matters of muslim politics.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024