Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? 21:38 - Apr 10 with 3240 viewssammylee3

This Levien dude sounds like bad news:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-news/4586601-grizzlies-ceo-jason-levien-fired-fr
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:42 - Apr 10 with 3192 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do you have an issue with Jewish people?

Poll: Tory leader

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 3163 viewsblueytheblue

By the sounds of it, just the Jewish ones. The non-Jewish Jews are kosher, I guess.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 3139 viewsPozuelosSideys

That doesnt read well, does it? Sounds like a bit of a cut-throat chancer from the corporate world to me. The sort that when he says "we will work with you going forward" means that we have a plan and if you wont do as we tell you, we will fire you.

Pass

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 3067 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:42 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Do you have an issue with Jewish people?

Ah, SammyLee3. But to you, two and a half !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 3046 viewssammylee3

I couldn't care if he's Jewish in all honesty but he does not have a good rep check this article out. Described as a 'bad guy' by some in another article.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-news/4586601-grizzlies-ceo-jason-levien-fired-fr
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 10:55]
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 10:57 - Apr 11 with 2735 viewssammylee3

its very simple the board want out and we are about to get asset stripped and debt geared to the max
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:08 - Apr 11 with 2702 viewsOldjack

What amazes me is. Why would theses so called ''we have the club at heart people'' sell too theses very iffy gold diggers knowing this may well end in tears ,they can't be that desperate surely ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:10 - Apr 11 with 2691 viewsDarran

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:08 - Apr 11 by Oldjack

What amazes me is. Why would theses so called ''we have the club at heart people'' sell too theses very iffy gold diggers knowing this may well end in tears ,they can't be that desperate surely ?

Changed ew tune Al? They were all Jack bastards last night with the club at heart.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:11 - Apr 11 with 2684 viewsPegojack

Oh yes they can.

As we speak, they are standing there with dollar signs in their eyes, as seen in numerous childhood cartoon features......
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:14 - Apr 11 with 2669 viewssammylee3

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:11 - Apr 11 by Pegojack

Oh yes they can.

As we speak, they are standing there with dollar signs in their eyes, as seen in numerous childhood cartoon features......

another positive piece NOT, we are going to get robbed

http://www.canishoopus.com/2015/11/13/9728094/glen-taylor-negotiating-sale-of-mi
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:19 - Apr 11 with 2649 viewsPrivate_Partz

Worringly it could be OJ. Many of us posted what a disaster it would be for the club and the Swansea Bay Region if we went down.o For some shareholders it would have been million pounds disasters. I supect they have had one Hell of a fright and want out. I therfore worry that due diligence will not be as thorough in their haste to get shot.
Such a shame as it could end up as the supporters v corporate w@nkers again.
I have not abandoned all hope. Maybe it will fall through although I suspect it will be the next in line raising their heads very soon after. Alternatively we may have a businessman who has learned lessons and will actually be good for us, raising the value of the club's assets before selling on to the next billionaire. However unlikely that may seem.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 12:48 - Apr 11 with 2503 viewsOldjack

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 11:10 - Apr 11 by Darran

Changed ew tune Al? They were all Jack bastards last night with the club at heart.

Supposedly JB . The more info i receive the less i like

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 12:50 - Apr 11 with 2490 viewsDarran

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 12:48 - Apr 11 by Oldjack

Supposedly JB . The more info i receive the less i like

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 12:54 - Apr 11 with 2458 viewsItchySphincter

The only way this can possibly work is if the sellers can find four percent between them and then sell them to the trust before offloading the rest to the Americans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:36 - Apr 11 with 2387 viewspikeypaul

But the yanks would not be interested if the Trust had 25% .Thus ruining
the other share holders lottery win.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:44 - Apr 11 with 2359 viewsOldjack

I've still not read anything positive about theses buyers FFS find some decent buyers

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:53 - Apr 11 with 2329 viewsswansea101

Some questions to ask are...

Why do you think we've not increased the stadium size since establishing ourselves in premier league? Where's the money from that coming from?

Looking at how tight finances are do he board think that they've taken the club as far as they can go? Unless we sell a player for super money in our terms where do we finance new players, look at West Ham/Stoke/Bournemouth are investing in the playing squad

While some will name Cardiff/Pompey/villa as bad examples of foreign ownership, doesn't seem to be doing to badly for Leicester or Bournemouth does it. Even the glaziers who mortgaged Utd up to the hilt have had success and heavily invested in the squad.
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:56 - Apr 11 with 2318 viewsOldjack

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:53 - Apr 11 by swansea101

Why do you think we've not increased the stadium size since establishing ourselves in premier league? Where's the money from that coming from?

Looking at how tight finances are do he board think that they've taken the club as far as they can go? Unless we sell a player for super money in our terms where do we finance new players, look at West Ham/Stoke/Bournemouth are investing in the playing squad

While some will name Cardiff/Pompey/villa as bad examples of foreign ownership, doesn't seem to be doing to badly for Leicester or Bournemouth does it. Even the glaziers who mortgaged Utd up to the hilt have had success and heavily invested in the squad.

Show me something positive about our buyers history
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 13:56]

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 14:26 - Apr 11 with 2262 viewscontroversial_jack

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 10:57 - Apr 11 by sammylee3

its very simple the board want out and we are about to get asset stripped and debt geared to the max

Couldn't agree more.We are about to get bummed.
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 18:23 - Apr 11 with 2159 viewsswansea101

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:56 - Apr 11 by Oldjack

Show me something positive about our buyers history
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 13:56]

Again look at the glaziers they were supposed to bankrupt Utd...couldn't be further from be truth. People only complain about stuff, rarely do you get a pat on back for being a good all rounder. You're gonna find more dirt than praise. Still instead of having an open mind let's get our pitch forks and chase them out of town. We'll be ok, we'll buy loads of players and build a new stadium, there's money in the bank...oh shit
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 18:31 - Apr 11 with 2141 viewsblueytheblue

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 18:23 - Apr 11 by swansea101

Again look at the glaziers they were supposed to bankrupt Utd...couldn't be further from be truth. People only complain about stuff, rarely do you get a pat on back for being a good all rounder. You're gonna find more dirt than praise. Still instead of having an open mind let's get our pitch forks and chase them out of town. We'll be ok, we'll buy loads of players and build a new stadium, there's money in the bank...oh shit

Glazers - not glaziers - took the club into debt which Man Utd could sustain due to their global income streams.

Buying shares means those shareholders get the money not the club. Investors would then have to put money into the club for everything else. Money which the investment funds would want back in spades.

Even so, DC United have a poor squad and are basically doing poorly in MLS.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 18:32 - Apr 11 with 2135 viewsjasper_T

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 13:53 - Apr 11 by swansea101

United's squad looks top drawer, doesn't it.

The stadium expansion isn't as important as many imagine to continued growth, and the club is in an excellent position with the current deal, such that it would take huge investment for a tiny improvement on income.

Stadium expansion is a long term gamble on PL survival as it would involve incurring significant long-term debt (for the new lot same as the old lot).
Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 19:06 - Apr 11 with 2048 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jason Levien takeover schyster??? on 18:32 - Apr 11 by jasper_T

United's squad looks top drawer, doesn't it.

The stadium expansion isn't as important as many imagine to continued growth, and the club is in an excellent position with the current deal, such that it would take huge investment for a tiny improvement on income.

Stadium expansion is a long term gamble on PL survival as it would involve incurring significant long-term debt (for the new lot same as the old lot).

Don't forget we currently have quite a sizeable debt.
I still think with the new TV the club could have got by without any "outside" help, asuming there even is any.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024