Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? 22:14 - Jun 27 with 7629 viewskarnataka

I haven't.
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:27 - Jun 27 with 2315 viewsmonmouth

Good grief, Shearer's just pimped himself out for the job on TV.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:27 - Jun 27 with 2315 viewsbathgatejack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:20 - Jun 27 by somersetsimon

The only way it could have been sweeter would have been if was Gylfi's shot that trickled through Hart's hands.

England were pure and utter fukin shite. hey yi canni take it away fae Iceland though. Get it right fukin up yi
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:31 - Jun 27 with 2297 viewsLord_Bony

"I really cant do anything no more with these useless kants...look at them,I m off"

Roy Hodgson 27 June 2016

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:32 - Jun 27 with 2294 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just seen a headline on social media :-

"Plucky North Atlantic Minnows beaten by Iceland........"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 01:46 - Jun 28 with 2170 viewsImAlrightJack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:11 - Jun 27 by sherpajacob

And again, and again

.... and again and again right to the end to get a picture of the team down and out!. Only that photobucket is playing up!
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 02:02 - Jun 28 with 2160 viewsSwansNZ

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:27 - Jun 27 by monmouth

Good managerial record… oh hang on

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 03:10 - Jun 28 with 2132 viewsWanderer

Well they had their cup final already and scraped a win you'd think they would be happy with that, f**k em
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 06:41 - Jun 28 with 2076 viewsTim_Harry

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:21 - Jun 27 by lifelong

Talkshite should be interesting listening.

I'm guessing they won't be previewing the England v France game all day like they did yesterday!
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 08:46 - Jun 28 with 1994 viewsmonmouth

What will ITV and BBC do at half time in every game now? And will Wales now become 'us' instead of 'them'?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:08 - Jun 28 with 1963 viewshammy

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:27 - Jun 27 by monmouth

Aye, and he did so well at the Toon ;)

Would love to see this happen; he's not the answer to their problems.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:09]

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:11 - Jun 28 with 1959 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:12 - Jun 28 with 1954 viewsSwansNZ

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:08 - Jun 28 by hammy

Aye, and he did so well at the Toon ;)

Would love to see this happen; he's not the answer to their problems.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:09]

His reasoning was not that he is skilled in management/coaching etc, but that he couldn't do a worse job than those before him.

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:15 - Jun 28 with 1939 viewsSwansNZ

Still laughing, by the way.
I've read/watched more of the fallout from this game than that of our win over NI. Am I a bad person?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:15]

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:37 - Jun 28 with 1903 viewstrampie

Loving it large.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:41 - Jun 28 with 1897 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This is funny.
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/bbc-broadcaster-goes-on-astonishing-foul-mouthed-rant

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:50 - Jun 28 with 1804 viewsSwansNZ

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:41 - Jun 28 by Joe_bradshaw

This is funny.
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/bbc-broadcaster-goes-on-astonishing-foul-mouthed-rant

#OverpaidPonces

#fvckengland

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 09:50 - Jun 28 with 1803 viewsLord_Bony

Wales squad celebrating Englands defeat last night at the hotel...

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/wales-squad-celebrate-englands-euro-2016-exit-like-th

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 10:05 - Jun 28 with 1778 viewsStuJackLDN

I imagine we'll be doing this every game next season?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36639701
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 04:59 - Jun 29 with 1588 viewsGlyn1

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a pub. To watch Wales play in the quarter-finals.

And, England are getting absolutely no sympathy from the rest of the world, what a shame.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36648624/social-media-laughs-at-england-be

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 07:55 - Jun 29 with 1546 viewsItchySphincter

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:50 - Jun 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Some numpty from the league of wales has got his begging bowl out on the news. Seems to think that money gained from the tournament by the FAW shoud go into the Welsh Pemier!

Where do you think it should go Brynny?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 10:26 - Jun 29 with 1488 viewsQuakerJack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:20 - Jun 27 by GixerJack

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 10:35 - Jun 29 with 1479 viewsjack247

Yes. But it took me until this morning
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 11:13 - Jun 29 with 1458 viewsLeonisGod

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 11:13 - Jun 29 with 1456 viewsLeonisGod

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 11:14 - Jun 29 with 1455 viewsLeonisGod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024