Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ash 10:30 - Aug 9 with 34608 viewsswan88

He's saying his goodbyes as we speak. Thanks for the memories, you were our rock.
Goodbye Ash on 00:19 - Aug 10 with 2496 viewsjasper_T

Goodbye Ash on 19:45 - Aug 9 by MagicDaps

I don't think it's up for much debate, if his contract expired there would have been clubs in for him no doubt. The only reservations the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool will have had, is spending big money on player they wouldn't get any return on.

Because those clubs hate spending money, don't they. Real wheeler-dealers who only go for bargains and players they can sell on...

If any of the big clubs actually wanted Ash they would've happily paid our asking price. Not like we bleed clubs that come in for our players.
Goodbye Ash on 11:32 - Aug 10 with 2329 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Goodbye Ash on 11:34 - Aug 10 with 2317 viewsDaggyjack

Goodbye Ash on 20:25 - Aug 9 by max936

Ki I won't tackle can't tackle to solve our CB position, don't get my started on his aerial abilities, that's bad baccy ew smoking tonight Al ffs mun

But Ki helped us with the cup in 2013 playing at Wembley at CB...
Goodbye Ash on 11:41 - Aug 10 with 2289 viewsAl_Bundy

Goodbye Ash on 11:34 - Aug 10 by Daggyjack

But Ki helped us with the cup in 2013 playing at Wembley at CB...

Against Bradford....
Goodbye Ash on 12:00 - Aug 10 with 2243 viewsDarran

Goodbye Ash on 11:32 - Aug 10 by Landore_Jack

Very poor from Cashley there and it further enhances the FACT that I'm right when I say f*ck him.

Have some respect FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ash on 12:06 - Aug 10 with 2222 viewspikeypaul

So if Llorente or Bajon sign a shirt on the way into the Liberty it would a terrible thing to do would it.

AW has gone,get over it.we've done well with £11.7m profit and 8 good years and he's made himself millions,both sides should be happy.Wish each other good luck and move on .

You say "f@ck him"how and in what way is that a FACT
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 12:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Goodbye Ash on 12:18 - Aug 10 with 2177 viewsvetchonian

Now we know why we brought Tatey back
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-alan-tate-under-18s

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Goodbye Ash on 12:19 - Aug 10 with 2173 viewsWarwickHunt

Goodbye Ash on 12:00 - Aug 10 by Darran

Very poor from Cashley there and it further enhances the FACT that I'm right when I say f*ck him.

Have some respect FFS.

Ash poses with a fan of the club the whole world knows he's about to sign for.

Shocking behaviour...
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ash on 12:23 - Aug 10 with 2150 viewsDarran

Goodbye Ash on 12:19 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Ash poses with a fan of the club the whole world knows he's about to sign for.

Shocking behaviour...

Yep SIGN FOR not SIGNED FOR.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ash on 12:31 - Aug 10 with 2096 viewsDaggyjack

Goodbye Ash on 11:41 - Aug 10 by Al_Bundy

Against Bradford....

Whoosh......
Goodbye Ash on 12:32 - Aug 10 with 2087 viewsWarwickHunt

Goodbye Ash on 12:23 - Aug 10 by Darran

Yep SIGN FOR not SIGNED FOR.

Who gives a f*ck?

It's a "done deal"...
Goodbye Ash on 12:47 - Aug 10 with 2014 viewsAnotherJohn

Some reports say the money that will change hands is £9M - not £12M. Can't creme myself over that.
Goodbye Ash on 12:51 - Aug 10 with 1981 viewsArtur_Adeyemi

Are we going to do a banner / minutes applause / fancy dress day when we play Everton?
Goodbye Ash on 12:52 - Aug 10 with 1979 viewsvetchonian

Goodbye Ash on 12:47 - Aug 10 by AnotherJohn

Some reports say the money that will change hands is £9M - not £12M. Can't creme myself over that.

I quess we will never know the true value of transfer dealings.
what I wonder is what attempt did we make to keep him if any and /or is Huw working to a brief from the new owners re balancing the books and therefore insisting on acceptance of "decent" offer for players

Goodbye Ash on 12:59 - Aug 10 with 1949 viewssomersetsimon

Goodbye Ash on 12:52 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

what I wonder is what attempt did we make to keep him if any and /or is Huw working to a brief from the new owners re balancing the books and therefore insisting on acceptance of "decent" offer for players

So why would they spend £15M on a new striker when they could have found some cheaper option?
Goodbye Ash on 13:00 - Aug 10 with 1940 viewssomersetsimon

"I guess we will never know the true value of transfer dealings. "

I'm not really why any club wants to make transfer fees or salaries public. Who does that serve?
Goodbye Ash on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 1909 viewsvetchonian

Goodbye Ash on 12:59 - Aug 10 by somersetsimon

So why would they spend £15M on a new striker when they could have found some cheaper option?

Hence my point of "balancing the books". If you want to spend it has to be funded

Goodbye Ash on 13:08 - Aug 10 with 1881 viewspikeypaul

Which reports are these (links please) and why would you believe them over the many that report £12m?

Bottom line he's gone we've done well out of him and he us,move on.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Goodbye Ash on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 1872 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Goodbye Ash on 13:00 - Aug 10 by somersetsimon

"I guess we will never know the true value of transfer dealings. "

I'm not really why any club wants to make transfer fees or salaries public. Who does that serve?

I noticed that the Swans official twitter account confirmed that we got £20.5m when it announced the Ayew sale. That did strike me as unusual.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Goodbye Ash on 13:22 - Aug 10 with 1804 viewsLandore_Jack

Goodbye Ash on 13:09 - Aug 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

I noticed that the Swans official twitter account confirmed that we got £20.5m when it announced the Ayew sale. That did strike me as unusual.

Probably because of Jack Sullivan blabbing on Twitter.

#backtojack

Goodbye Ash on 13:28 - Aug 10 with 1773 viewsWhiterockin

Time to stop knocking the new shareholders. We look to be making good quality signings.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Goodbye Ash on 13:34 - Aug 10 with 1736 viewsvetchonian

Goodbye Ash on 13:28 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

Time to stop knocking the new shareholders. We look to be making good quality signings.

I agree we do seem to be making quality signings and it wasnt meant as a dig more a question as to how we "fund" transfers going forwards...the article in the Western Fail tells us we did attempt to keep Ash but without any contract improvements so we have decided not to stand in his way and let him go to his "new challenge".
Bearing in mind the slae of the club was justified as to bringing in investment to take us on is selling key players justified?
What I am asking is has Huw been given a brief if you want to spend X then you have to raise Y?

Goodbye Ash on 13:35 - Aug 10 with 1733 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I no longer see money as belonging to the club as I have in the past.

It may not make any sense but since the takeover I just see it as money that the American owners can extract as and when they see fit.

I see no evidence of a net transfer kitty at all so far. We appear to be spending less than we are receiving whilst getting most of our high earners off the books.

From what I see so far they are going to recoup their "investment" as quickly as they can whilst doing enough to keep us up thus maintaining the return on said "investment".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Goodbye Ash on 13:36 - Aug 10 with 1716 viewsFlashberryjack

Goodbye Ash on 13:28 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

How much did they invest in SCFC then, I must have missed that bit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Goodbye Ash on 13:38 - Aug 10 with 1697 viewsraynor94

No that's only when you look at your Michu poster

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024