Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jenkins out sign today 21:16 - Sep 11 with 6686 viewsBigPhilG

I notice there was a numpty in the lower tier of the East today holding up a sign that said Jenkins out on it.

He was quickly put in his place by our fans, I won't repeat the chanting at him but please tell me it wasn't anyone here.
The Jenkins out sign today on 02:59 - Nov 1 with 1508 viewsymaohyd

Am I missing something? Jenkins should fuc k off asap. The history books will be rightly kind with regards to the successes that we have had, however in football be it a player, manager, 'technical director' you're as good as the recent history.

We are now looking like a team who's recruitment is carried out by a failed businessman!

Jenkins out indeed.

No problem if people don't like that, however if it continues expect L1 footie 2018/19

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Jenkins out sign today on 03:13 - Nov 1 with 1492 viewsAngelRangelQS

As far as I'm concerned any Jenkins apologists left are either the man himself, his family or a c*nt like Dineen or the Dutch bloke
The Jenkins out sign today on 03:16 - Nov 1 with 1485 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:06 - Nov 1 by majorraglan

I suspect we are going to see more and more Numpty's appearing over the next few months, they may even become the majority!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 0:11]

Too late. Questions should have been asked after the second successive poor transfer window. The fact he's approaching his seventh (or sixth, I can't be bothered to check) is a damning indictment of just how free a reign he's enjoyed for too long.

I'm aware there's little regular fans can do, but why didn't Dineen, Morgan, Katzen, even The Trust step in and decide enough is enough? He's been taking us backwards with his nonsensical recruitment approach for years now and it is now quite possibly too late to rectify the situation.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Jenkins out sign today on 03:57 - Nov 1 with 1468 viewsDafyddHuw

So what did the guy do wrong again?
The Jenkins out sign today on 04:31 - Nov 1 with 1450 viewsSwansNZ

The Jenkins out sign today on 03:57 - Nov 1 by DafyddHuw

So what did the guy do wrong again?

It's what he didn't do that's the problem.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Jenkins out sign today on 04:32 - Nov 1 with 1446 viewsSwansNZ

The Jenkins out sign today on 03:16 - Nov 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Too late. Questions should have been asked after the second successive poor transfer window. The fact he's approaching his seventh (or sixth, I can't be bothered to check) is a damning indictment of just how free a reign he's enjoyed for too long.

I'm aware there's little regular fans can do, but why didn't Dineen, Morgan, Katzen, even The Trust step in and decide enough is enough? He's been taking us backwards with his nonsensical recruitment approach for years now and it is now quite possibly too late to rectify the situation.

Dineen, Morgan, Katzen etc, have all made millions, and are probably very happy at the situation.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Jenkins out sign today on 04:33 - Nov 1 with 1446 viewsDafyddHuw

The Jenkins out sign today on 04:31 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

It's what he didn't do that's the problem.

The Jenkins out sign today on 06:07 - Nov 1 with 1395 viewswaynekerr55

The Jenkins out sign today on 23:10 - Sep 11 by dobjack2

As we have no obvious replacement it's pointless. However not everyone is happy with his behaviour over the last couple of years.

It ain't what he did but the way that he did it.

Could we do any worse? Seriously? The guy is working for himself and not the club. How anyone can defend him after his actions both in the transfer window and against the trust is truly staggering.

The cūnt should fúck off, along with his fat cūnt of a mate Dineen

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The Jenkins out sign today on 06:15 - Nov 1 with 1382 viewsbarry_island

For the good of the club all members of the old board should stay away from our games, even if they still own a small percentage.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Jenkins out sign today on 06:33 - Nov 1 with 1350 viewswaynekerr55

The Jenkins out sign today on 06:15 - Nov 1 by barry_island

For the good of the club all members of the old board should stay away from our games, even if they still own a small percentage.

But they've got no class Baz. They'll be there quaffing cheap (Moët) bubbly acting like they're the dogs bollocks.

CÅ«nts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jenkins out sign today on 08:03 - Nov 1 with 1193 viewsTheResurrection

Darran's OP didn't go down as well as he'd hoped.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Jenkins out sign today on 08:14 - Nov 1 with 1146 viewscostalotta

The Jenkins out sign today on 03:16 - Nov 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This. 100%

I and many others have indicated our views and shard our thoughts for at least 3 years on the matter. Basically January 2013. Do the math.

It doesn't help when the Trust chairman (this no attempt to open this argument up) comes out on hear and agree with HJ that the most recent transfer window was a success. you couldn't make it up! And It was just as bad as the 6 before.
The Jenkins out sign today on 08:20 - Nov 1 with 1120 viewsrobbiejames86

I can't believe the support for Huw, a failed businessman, who has led the board in coevertly asset stripping the playing side of the club, to boost the balance sheet, with an eye on creaming in personally, yet happy to watch two players, that with a bit of effort could have been wearing Swans shirts lastnight, rip us to shreds, slip through his greasy fingers while he counts Yankee Dollars.
The Jenkins out sign today on 09:38 - Nov 1 with 1016 viewsTheResurrection

The Jenkins out sign today on 08:20 - Nov 1 by robbiejames86

I can't believe the support for Huw, a failed businessman, who has led the board in coevertly asset stripping the playing side of the club, to boost the balance sheet, with an eye on creaming in personally, yet happy to watch two players, that with a bit of effort could have been wearing Swans shirts lastnight, rip us to shreds, slip through his greasy fingers while he counts Yankee Dollars.

That's because only the last week Darran has worked it out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024