Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays training pictures on the official site, 16:25 - Dec 7 with 1590 viewsoldcob

In only 2 of the 18 pictures contain a ball. Speaks volumes.
Todays training pictures on the official site, on 16:32 - Dec 7 with 1554 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 16:33 - Dec 7 with 1551 viewsDarran

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 16:32 - Dec 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell mun

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 16:34 - Dec 7 with 1549 viewsfbreath

Bob decided no need for footballs as the players never get to touch one in a game. So they played ringa ringa roses instead

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 16:53 - Dec 7 with 1497 viewswaynekerr55

Have they been eaten by Paul Williams?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 17:01 - Dec 7 with 1459 viewsClinton

We'll see a load of old balls on Saturday.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 1353 viewsswan65split

I thought exactly the same, no wonder we are effing hopeless, its football ball less!
Todays training pictures on the official site, on 17:48 - Dec 7 with 1340 viewsscottishjack

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:06 - Dec 7 with 1288 viewsGeoffThom

I was reliably informed that all training is like pre season,all fitness..gone are the days of Martinez and Rogers philosophy of training with balls all the time
Login to get fewer ads

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:06 - Dec 7 with 1288 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sold most of the balls - a few extra pennies for the January transfer window.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:10 - Dec 7 with 1269 viewswaynekerr55

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:06 - Dec 7 by GeoffThom

I was reliably informed that all training is like pre season,all fitness..gone are the days of Martinez and Rogers philosophy of training with balls all the time

F*cking embarrassing. We've gone and got an old school from the American approach to Soccer.

That c*nt isn't fit to manage a Ryman League club

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 19:55 - Dec 7 with 1091 viewsmax936

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:10 - Dec 7 by waynekerr55

F*cking embarrassing. We've gone and got an old school from the American approach to Soccer.

That c*nt isn't fit to manage a Ryman League club

A local coach with a C licence could do better, fukme a parent with a Football leaders course would.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 20:13 - Dec 7 with 1024 viewsicecoldjack

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 18:06 - Dec 7 by GeoffThom

So where us Curtis and Paul Williams when all this non football coaching is going on ?

I'm no fan of umm bob but I find this hard to be true,with all our sports science nobody is speaking up and telling bob to not overload players ? Surely that's their job ?

It was a hideous decision to give bob the job and almost every fan had a fair idea it would be a shambles .

I can only think the club is flat broke, and couldn't afford to employ somebody decent,though you would think they'd just keep FG... clueless coonts are sending us down
Todays training pictures on the official site, on 20:13 - Dec 7 with 1024 viewswaynekerr55

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 19:55 - Dec 7 by max936

A local coach with a C licence could do better, fukme a parent with a Football leaders course would.

Piss poor

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 20:14 - Dec 7 with 1023 viewsjack2jack

Todays training pictures on the official site, on 17:48 - Dec 7 by scottishjack

Brilliant haven't seen that before
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024