Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Regrets 11:01 - Dec 18 with 3816 viewsDarran

Does anyone else think some of the ex-board members/sellouts regret selling to the Yanks?

As brutal as it sounds if things continue in this manner it's surely going to be very difficult for them and their families to go to the Liberty for many years to come.
Not being able to go and watch Swansea City play live is sure to be life changing for some.

(This post has nothing to do with violence either)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Regrets on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 2804 viewsShonky

I would think its the Yanks who have the regrets. The old board tucked them up. They(Yanks) seem a lot more genuine than the outgoing mob.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:03]

Its just a ride...

Regrets on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 2801 viewsDr_Winston

Tough shit if they do. They had their chance to walk away with both cash and respect. They blew it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Regrets on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 2763 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No....the opted to take the cash above everything else.

We may regret it but they don't, they had a choice and opted for the money.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Regrets on 11:06 - Dec 18 with 2749 viewsMurph75

None whatsoever. Half our fan base have no idea what they've done to the club. They knew what they where doing and have done for a while.

If they had the best interests of the club at heart why not talk to the Chinese investors. Because they made no money from it.

As far as I'm concerned I'm glad they wont be welcome.
Regrets on 11:06 - Dec 18 with 2743 viewsAngelRangelQS

None of them should feel comfortable watching us nor bringing their families
Regrets on 11:07 - Dec 18 with 2728 viewsWhiterockin

Not being able to go and watch Swansea City play live is sure to be life changing for some.

Not as much as £8M or whatever they got.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Regrets on 11:07 - Dec 18 with 2725 viewsJoshTheJack

I think they do but not enough to get their heads out their arses and sort us out.If they do regret it they'd sack this inept bald tit today.Give us fighting chance with a decent manager and transfer window.
Regrets on 11:08 - Dec 18 with 2712 viewsicecoldjack

They will go back to following Man Utd then i suppose .

Honestly i think there will be many regrets , the bank alance will however quickly soften the blow.
Login to get fewer ads

Regrets on 11:09 - Dec 18 with 2702 viewsdobjack2

I'm sure the money that they made out of the club from the share sale, before the share sale and since the share sale will go a long way to dealing with any regrets.

If you look at it from a point of view of it wasn't going to last forever so why shouldn't they make a killing before the bubble burst then there may not even be any regrets.
Regrets on 11:21 - Dec 18 with 2629 viewsShonky

Whats the point of having money if you cant do all the things you used to love?

Its just a ride...

Regrets on 11:22 - Dec 18 with 2623 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Regrets, they'll have a few but then again, too few to mention.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Regrets on 11:22 - Dec 18 with 2597 viewsLoyal

They took the cash, they could have done it differently and left money to the trust as well In a united press conference or similar. But they chose their own path, and they reap what they sow.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Regrets on 11:24 - Dec 18 with 2597 viewsShonky

Regrets on 11:06 - Dec 18 by AngelRangelQS

None of them should feel comfortable watching us nor bringing their families

What the fk has this got to do with their families? HJs dad ran the supporters bus for years. Why should he have to suffer?

Its just a ride...

Regrets on 11:26 - Dec 18 with 2573 viewsswan65split

NO. over the next few weeks/months no doubt any association they have /had with the club will slowly disappear, as they slowly slither away!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:26]
Regrets on 11:28 - Dec 18 with 2539 viewsLoyal

Regrets on 11:22 - Dec 18 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope that's not Huw in the front row !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:28]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Regrets on 11:34 - Dec 18 with 2497 viewsheadcleaner

I don't think there should be any sanctuary - I would give them a piece of my mind down te stadium or in the supermarket cinema or restaurant. I'd like to think this would be the case wherever they go.

The treacherous chunts should be reminded until their dying days
Regrets on 11:36 - Dec 18 with 2477 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Regrets on 11:28 - Dec 18 by Loyal

I hope that's not Huw in the front row !
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 11:28]

They planned each charted course, each careful step long the byway.

The sell out scum.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Regrets on 12:03 - Dec 18 with 2372 viewsjack2jack

If their remit was to purely to make money then no,they will have no regrets.
Do they regret selling to the Americans,no again.Only they have the real answer to your question.
Regrets on 12:08 - Dec 18 with 2354 viewsAngelRangelQS

Regrets on 11:24 - Dec 18 by Shonky

What the fk has this got to do with their families? HJs dad ran the supporters bus for years. Why should he have to suffer?

I don't think he should have to suffer and agree it's nothing to do with them.

That said, I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing my family into an intimidating atmosphere that I was the primary cause of. However, at this moment in time, apart from the United game they've been given a free ride.
Regrets on 12:08 - Dec 18 with 2350 viewsTheCooler

They probably regret the manner in which they chose to conduct the sale. Their credibility with the new owners must be rock bottom. I think it's worth noting that it's the new owners who have engaged with the Trust and apologised on several occasions. i believe they are too smart for the sellers and are managing the position accordingly. There's a healthy distance between Kaplan, Levien and the sellers. January is as much a test for the team as it is for the relationships between owners and sellers.
Regrets on 12:47 - Dec 18 with 2179 viewsshandyjack

Regrets on 12:08 - Dec 18 by AngelRangelQS

I don't think he should have to suffer and agree it's nothing to do with them.

That said, I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing my family into an intimidating atmosphere that I was the primary cause of. However, at this moment in time, apart from the United game they've been given a free ride.

as long as we continue to win at home that will continue also, wait till our next home defeat, followed by another. will turn very quickly

Poll: Expectation for the season

Regrets on 12:55 - Dec 18 with 2151 viewswaynekerr55

The fact that they still draw a salary and/or laud it up on social media tells me that there is zero regret whatsoever.

They have the morals of a sewer rat

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Regrets on 12:58 - Dec 18 with 2131 viewsRevJames

I think the bigger issue is who is accountable for this situation?

As a multi million pound business, it would be an understatement to say that it looks like a rudderless ship lurching from one crisis to another.

As stated on MOTD Extra, there is a culture of decay over the last few years which has led us to the position we find ourselves in now. It's not wholly Bradley's fault although he will probably carry the can for his and others failings.

In any well run business, those responsible for it should have been removed. To keep them in post just goes against sound business practice.

To continue in this vein will simply result in a never ending spiral of instability and continued failure on the pitch
Regrets on 13:02 - Dec 18 with 2109 viewsporschejack

Regrets on 11:22 - Dec 18 by Joe_bradshaw

They lived a life thats full and traveled each and every highway , but more , much more than this , they did it their way.
Regrets on 13:07 - Dec 18 with 2090 viewsowainglyndwr

The Chinese wanted to also put investment into the City as well as the Swans.
But I guess these scum bags got a couple of quid more from the Americans.
They got greedy and thats the bottom line
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024