Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. 08:37 - Jan 4 with 7681 viewsjojaca

Thought I was seeing things last night when the old Ki actually turned up last night. From last night's work ethnic alone you can see how badly we underperformed during Bradley's reign.

Even when you know, you never know?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:39 - Jan 4 with 6080 viewsDafyddHuw

Class is permanent, running and hiding is temporary.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:50 - Jan 4 with 6020 viewswaynekerr55

Work ethnic?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:54 - Jan 4 with 5988 viewsbuilthjack

Stick him in the centre circle and he will control the game. Simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:55 - Jan 4 with 5986 viewsWhiterockin

TBH I had forgotten how well Ki can play.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 09:02 - Jan 4 with 5947 viewsandypitt56

I thought he was Motm IMO, first half he was outstanding, second half we dropped deeper but as soon as he got hold of the ball we pushed forward. Some of the football we played last night was great, naughton and routledge had some nice link up play on the right and I though llorente held up the ball great, there were a couple of stray passes but we can let them go i think as in the end he had two players on him at all times!
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 10:58 - Jan 4 with 5735 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:50 - Jan 4 by waynekerr55

Work ethnic?

Stereotype clever Asian working hard showed up!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 11:22 - Jan 4 with 5652 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 08:39 - Jan 4 by DafyddHuw

Class is permanent, running and hiding is temporary.

In Ki's case, class is permanent, running and hiding is medium to long term.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 11:28 - Jan 4 with 5623 views34dfgdf54

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 09:02 - Jan 4 by andypitt56

I thought he was Motm IMO, first half he was outstanding, second half we dropped deeper but as soon as he got hold of the ball we pushed forward. Some of the football we played last night was great, naughton and routledge had some nice link up play on the right and I though llorente held up the ball great, there were a couple of stray passes but we can let them go i think as in the end he had two players on him at all times!

He took Cabaye for a few hot dogs, speed in which he changes direction with the ball at his feet was great to watch.

As the above post says, class is permanent, but he needs that head on his shoulders every game. He could and should be a massive player for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 11:33 - Jan 4 with 5594 viewstomdickharry

Very good last night could be with Mr Clement now in charge he will bring the best out of him.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 11:38 - Jan 4 with 5568 viewssherpajacob

Always been quality, our player of the season not long ago.

Is it a case of, when the ball is kept on the floor he thrives, when it gets hoofed up field over his head he doesn't look so good.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 12:09 - Jan 4 with 5459 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're due a good 6 months with him anyway.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 12:52 - Jan 4 with 5353 viewsItchySphincter

He's shite.

A good 45 trying to impress the new boss makes him more of a tw@t. He'll revert to type soon enough.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 13:01 - Jan 4 with 5302 viewsnantywatcher

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 12:52 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

He's shite.

A good 45 trying to impress the new boss makes him more of a tw@t. He'll revert to type soon enough.

There are some people on here who should not be allowed to contribute to the "Football" forum. What an utterly ridiculous posting, your football knowledge is non existent if those are your true thoughts. Sheer quality on the ball and why oh why Llorente did not pass to him and chose Cork instead when Ki made that stunning run to create space between the two defenders is completely beyond me. Ki and Fer have "football brains" we should applaud. That has got to be one of the daftest postings EVER.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 13:02 - Jan 4 with 5297 viewsDrizzy

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 12:52 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

He's shite.

Sunsh for your own sake please stop doubling down on your nonsense.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 15:23 - Jan 4 with 5137 viewsEasternJack

Ki thrives under a manager that trusts him and fills him with confidence.

He goes missing if he doesn't feel the love.

Hope PC has brought some lube

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:03 - Jan 4 with 5048 viewsKerouac

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 13:01 - Jan 4 by nantywatcher

There are some people on here who should not be allowed to contribute to the "Football" forum. What an utterly ridiculous posting, your football knowledge is non existent if those are your true thoughts. Sheer quality on the ball and why oh why Llorente did not pass to him and chose Cork instead when Ki made that stunning run to create space between the two defenders is completely beyond me. Ki and Fer have "football brains" we should applaud. That has got to be one of the daftest postings EVER.

It was a good run but Llorente made the correct pass for me.
A top class footballer should finish from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:10 - Jan 4 with 5027 viewsItchySphincter

So you rate yourself above Llorente in decision making.... ...and appparently I'm the one who makes ridiculous posts. I'm sure Newp will be along shortly to agree with you and therefore prove me correct.

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:12 - Jan 4 with 5020 viewsItchySphincter

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 13:02 - Jan 4 by Drizzy

Sunsh for your own sake please stop doubling down on your nonsense.

..... and there it is.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:17 - Jan 4 with 5011 viewsharryhpalmer

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:03 - Jan 4 by Kerouac

It was a good run but Llorente made the correct pass for me.
A top class footballer should finish from there.

Llorente could have gone either way. He chose Cork, then wrong option in hindsight because he needed to take two touches, the second of which was shocking, giving the keeper all day to close him down.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:21 - Jan 4 with 4999 viewsKerouac

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:17 - Jan 4 by harryhpalmer

Llorente could have gone either way. He chose Cork, then wrong option in hindsight because he needed to take two touches, the second of which was shocking, giving the keeper all day to close him down.

I wish I could get the video up...did you play?
Great run by Ki but a much riskier pass.
He chose Cork and put him one on one with the goalie with enough time to take a touch and then shoot.
Llorente couldn't do any more.
Cork fukked it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:32 - Jan 4 with 4986 viewsLeonWasGod

That was quite an impressive f*ck up by Jack though. Short of an air kick, he couldn't have done much worse. Given the result, I'm glad we had that little incident to make us chuckle.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 4971 viewsLeonWasGod

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:17 - Jan 4 by harryhpalmer

I thought the correct ball was Ki. A better angle both for the pass and for Ki on goal. But then what do I know?(clue - not a lot).
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 4908 viewsnantywatcher

I think Cork was taken by surprise because Ki was the player who had created the most space between himself, the opposition defenders and the goal. Llorente is a striker not a midfield creator, I'm not slagging him off - I think he improves with every game he starts, I just think if he had his time back over then 9 times out of 10 he would havechosen to go the other way.
Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 17:18 - Jan 4 with 4883 viewsharryhpalmer

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 16:36 - Jan 4 by LeonWasGod

I thought the correct ball was Ki. A better angle both for the pass and for Ki on goal. But then what do I know?(clue - not a lot).

I would have chosen Ki too, more because I was more confident that he'd at least be able to control it and hit the target.

And yes, he did appear to be in a better position.

Who knows why Llorente chose the Cork option, but it wasn't a bad one as Cork was running onto the ball, and should have finished.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 4881 viewsGriffting

Will the real Ki Sung-yueng please stand up. on 17:12 - Jan 4 by nantywatcher

I think Cork was taken by surprise because Ki was the player who had created the most space between himself, the opposition defenders and the goal. Llorente is a striker not a midfield creator, I'm not slagging him off - I think he improves with every game he starts, I just think if he had his time back over then 9 times out of 10 he would havechosen to go the other way.

9/10 a striker would have shot, especially the way palace backed off him. Personally,I think he should have either passed to Ki early or shot when he got into the penalty area.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024