Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 28965 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 13:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 12079 viewsairedale

We'll have to go a bit to win thissun. All down to our defence imo, given the way that Arsenal have been playing. BYHOFAD.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 11 with 12007 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:11 - Jan 12 with 11830 viewsLoyal

It's got 1-1 all over it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 05:35 - Jan 12 with 11773 viewsCooperman

Another cracking OP by the OP.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:56 - Jan 12 with 11623 viewsClinton

Wont be disappointed with a defeat, but will be disappointed if we crumble defensively again.
Looking for a well organised and gutsy performance. As I write that I think I might be disappointed. Hope for the best expect and the worst.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 with 11188 viewsLegend83

Bellerin and Coquelin out injured - every little helps.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 13 with 11114 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 by Legend83

Just another 23 more first squad players to go, and we might........might just have a chance at a draw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 13 with 11095 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 13 by swanjackal

Just another 23 more first squad players to go, and we might........might just have a chance at a draw.

Make that 22, Wallcott out as well

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 10984 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 by Legend83

Bellerin being out is a big plus.

Shame we haven't got Narsingh or Montero available
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 13 with 10960 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 13 by 34dfgdf54

Bellerin being out is a big plus.

Shame we haven't got Narsingh or Montero available

What injury has Montero got ?
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 10881 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

What injury has Montero got ?

ankle ligaments i think

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 10844 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've been seeing conflicting reports about Bellerin's availability.

I'm thinking we will be going defensive with a diamond midfield tomorrow:

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

Would certainly prefer Barrow over Routledge, but Modou seems to be in the doghouse for whatever reason.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 10811 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

Would certainly prefer Barrow over Routledge, but Modou seems to be in the doghouse for whatever reason.

I agree with that, with the exception of Cork for Leon.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 10790 viewsspiderboy

2-1 swans
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 13 with 10685 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 13 by airedale

I agree with that, with the exception of Cork for Leon.

Yeah, that was a consideration, expect Leon is due another appearance.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 10619 viewslibero

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

If you ever watch the swansea live, you will see that WR is a very strong intelligent footballer who links good with midfield and forward, always avilable
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 10605 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 13 by libero

If you ever watch the swansea live, you will see that WR is a very strong intelligent footballer who links good with midfield and forward, always avilable

Ha! Always available to receive the ball and then instantly give it away.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 13 with 10567 viewslibero

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 by ploppy

No u not watch properly, try and see for self
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 10484 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 by ploppy

Hard to believe I know but this is still better than what the other wingers have been offering.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Jan 13 with 10438 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F'cking hell predict the team?

I wouldnt start with Lukas at the moment?
No idea?

All the best at your home debut Paul.

2-1 Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:50 - Jan 14 with 10200 viewsbuilthjack

We will get at least a draw, and if we have the rub of the green, a 2-1 win.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:08 - Jan 14 with 10183 viewsbritferry

I'm actually looking forward to today

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:21 - Jan 14 with 10165 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 13 by libero

No u not watch properly, try and see for self

This is probably why every manager picks him.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:38 - Jan 14 with 10066 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:08 - Jan 14 by britferry

I'm actually looking forward to today

Shot to nothing today. I think we might well nick something. I just want to see us play with purpose as a team and look as if we know what we are trying to do.

Realistically, if Arsenal play at their best they will mash anything we can offer, but watching some of their games this season they can also be incredibly ordinary for long patches.

Lap of the Gods.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 14 with 9938 viewsShonky

Giroud is in a crazy period of form. I'm fearing the worst tbh. Hope we go with FF and Mawson . Van Der Hoof seems to be cursed.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024