Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strangely Optimistic 18:28 - Jan 14 with 5234 viewsTreforys_Jack

After today, anyone else?
Strangely Optimistic on 18:29 - Jan 14 with 3669 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not yet.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 3662 viewsSmellyplumz

Nope

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Strangely Optimistic on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 3648 viewsBloodyhills

No.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Strangely Optimistic on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 3628 viewsLoyal

Will jack Daniels help ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Strangely Optimistic on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 3623 viewslifelong

I thought we played well in the first half.. disappointed in the way we gave away the goals.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:33 - Jan 14 with 3604 viewspencoedjack

Yes

#positive
Strangely Optimistic on 18:35 - Jan 14 with 3579 viewsHeadmaster

No. Good first half, shoddy second. I have no confidence in Jenkins to bring in the players we need.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 3563 viewsTheResurrection

Strangely Optimistic on 18:32 - Jan 14 by lifelong

I thought we played well in the first half.. disappointed in the way we gave away the goals.

Only because Arsenal couldn't give a damm and didn't even bother to turn up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Strangely Optimistic on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 3562 viewsmax936

No we concede far to easily, plus we must have the weakest midfield in the division , we were neat and tidy for 25minutes without being threatening and we concede, then the Ref turns down what seemed to me a good shout for a penalty and books Ki, so I need to see it again, they get an unfortunate 2nd and our team fall apart, 3 homes games 11 goals conceded and 1 scored tell's you we're virtually done.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Strangely Optimistic on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 3547 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think we'll have enough to survive in The Championship next season, even if we sell Gylfi.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Strangely Optimistic on 18:39 - Jan 14 with 3532 viewsjojaca

First half good, second half ran out of gas early. Our players not fit or mobile enough to play the pressing game.

Its just a shame our previous habits under Bradley were still there, was hoping for a performance closer to Guidolin than Bradley. But I have confidence that Clement will turn it around, just a shame on next run of fixtures. Centre midfield needs sorting out, teams are steam rolling past us in that area.

Even when you know, you never know?

Strangely Optimistic on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 3510 viewsSospan_Fach

Strangely Optimistic on 18:36 - Jan 14 by max936

No we concede far to easily, plus we must have the weakest midfield in the division , we were neat and tidy for 25minutes without being threatening and we concede, then the Ref turns down what seemed to me a good shout for a penalty and books Ki, so I need to see it again, they get an unfortunate 2nd and our team fall apart, 3 homes games 11 goals conceded and 1 scored tell's you we're virtually done.

he dived.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 3510 viewsunion_jack

Strangely Optimistic on 18:33 - Jan 14 by pencoedjack

Yes

#positive

Positive about what exactly?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Strangely Optimistic on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 3496 viewstaff999555

Strangely Optimistic on 18:33 - Jan 14 by pencoedjack

Yes

#positive

About relegation?
Strangely Optimistic on 18:43 - Jan 14 with 3474 viewsHugeEnkins

Strangely Optimistic on 18:31 - Jan 14 by Loyal

Will jack Daniels help ?

Can he play center half?
Strangely Optimistic on 18:47 - Jan 14 with 3438 viewsgiantstoneater

I`m positive that the squad needs a major overhaul starting with Cork, Routledge and Naughton. if I felt any optimism it came from decent performances from youngsters Mawson, Kingsley and especially Ollie Mc B when he came on showed more awareness in his cameo than LLorente did all match his head and heart are at Stamford Bridge.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:51 - Jan 14 with 3398 viewsswan65split

Nope.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 3370 viewsmax936

Strangely Optimistic on 18:41 - Jan 14 by Sospan_Fach

he dived.

Ref was spot on then, like I said I saw it and immediately jumped up expecting a pen, I was up that end on the east just outside the area and thought on my one and only view of it that it was a stone waller.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Strangely Optimistic on 18:56 - Jan 14 with 3352 viewsmalagajack

Strangely Optimistic on 18:43 - Jan 14 by HugeEnkins

Can he play center half?

No but his mate Jim beam is pretty good
Strangely Optimistic on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 3329 viewsTreforys_Jack

Strangely Optimistic on 18:55 - Jan 14 by max936

Ref was spot on then, like I said I saw it and immediately jumped up expecting a pen, I was up that end on the east just outside the area and thought on my one and only view of it that it was a stone waller.

you and 20k others, although he did dive apparently, though Clement was adamant it was a PK, so who knows until we see it again.
Strangely Optimistic on 18:59 - Jan 14 with 3304 viewslifelong

Strangely Optimistic on 18:36 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Only because Arsenal couldn't give a damm and didn't even bother to turn up.

That's a bit of a silly statement, don't you think?
Strangely Optimistic on 18:59 - Jan 14 with 3302 viewsbonymine

At half time I was quite pleased And but in 2nd half once Arsenal decided to play they tore us apart.

Soton, Leicester & Burnley next 3 home games need 2 wins & a draw I think to give us any chance of staying up.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Strangely Optimistic on 19:00 - Jan 14 with 3282 viewsJango

Strangely Optimistic on 18:55 - Jan 14 by max936

There was contact in the box, They get given every week. Luck on our side we would have had a pen for 1-1 and those 2 own goals would have gone off target. Today's not the game to be judging, we need to get a few players sharpish and hope we're still with a few points after the tough run. Siggy and llorente both deserve to be dropped after today by the way, mcburnie done more than both put together when he came on and siggy was embarrassing for the first goal
Strangely Optimistic on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 3276 viewsTreforys_Jack

Strangely Optimistic on 18:59 - Jan 14 by bonymine

At half time I was quite pleased And but in 2nd half once Arsenal decided to play they tore us apart.

Soton, Leicester & Burnley next 3 home games need 2 wins & a draw I think to give us any chance of staying up.

That's not unrealistic
Strangely Optimistic on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 3255 viewsPass87

Strangely Optimistic on 18:57 - Jan 14 by Treforys_Jack

you and 20k others, although he did dive apparently, though Clement was adamant it was a PK, so who knows until we see it again.

He was going down before contact. I thaught it was a pen until the replay
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024