Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham enquire about Routledge 14:43 - Jan 16 with 10957 viewsforkbeard

As per Sky Sports transfer centre

"Sky sources: Birmingham City have approached Swansea to enquire about Wayne Routledge."
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:28 - Jan 16 with 2822 viewsUplandsJack

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:21 - Jan 16 by TheResurrection

Considering where me may be next season I'd never sell him for that.

Nor me, I'd rather see Dyer leave any day. How some on here can say Dyer had a good game Saturday staggers me... maybe a good initial 10 -15 mins but from there on he was pretty much Foooking useless.... Doesn't seem at all interested if you ask me, bit like Jeff's cameo the other week where he lasted 10 mins was it...?!
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:32 - Jan 16 with 2800 viewsJackBaston

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:28 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

Well montero is probably the most injury prone player we've got so we can't rely on him. He's the worst winger of the lot (quite an achievement)

I'm not going to get drawn into an argument over Routledge because he's sh*t too... but he's not any sh*tter than the others
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 17:29]

Wasnt arguing
He does an ok job, but the job he does could be done by any professional footballer
At least Barrow and Montero are slightly exciting and can cause a bit of panic

If he gets sold we'll hardly miss him, nor Dyer
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:34 - Jan 16 with 2794 viewsABERSWAN

Could we not at least turn down the first offer? Birmingham have money to spend,so let's squeeze at least another £500,000 to a million out of them.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:41 - Jan 16 with 2758 viewsJackBaston

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:34 - Jan 16 by ABERSWAN

Could we not at least turn down the first offer? Birmingham have money to spend,so let's squeeze at least another £500,000 to a million out of them.

I wouldnt want to scare them off
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:44 - Jan 16 with 2744 viewsClinton

Are there any stats for how often Routledge's passes actually reach one of our players? He relentlessly gets picked off, game after game. Not as if he finds the net either. Its crazy how much his game has deteriorated this season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 2717 viewsJackBaston

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:44 - Jan 16 by Clinton

Are there any stats for how often Routledge's passes actually reach one of our players? He relentlessly gets picked off, game after game. Not as if he finds the net either. Its crazy how much his game has deteriorated this season.

65.5% pass completion
N/A. on 18:01 - Jan 16 with 2668 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:54]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 2639 viewsHugeEnkins

N/A. on 18:01 - Jan 16 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:54]

Good thing you're not in charge of finances then!
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:32 - Jan 16 with 2541 viewsLoyal

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 15:10 - Jan 16 by HugeEnkins

3 million quid will land him, apparently. Seems awfully cheap?

http://www.birmingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=476449

Everyone knows it's 5 million in 5 million out.
That's what we do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:48 - Jan 16 with 2479 viewsWatchman

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 15:10 - Jan 16 by HugeEnkins

3 million quid will land him, apparently. Seems awfully cheap?

http://www.birmingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=476449

HJ is playing canny and waiting for a £1.5m bid instead

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:51 - Jan 16 with 2468 viewsjackportis

What do Birmingham see in him? Do you think he will say hang on a minute they are a championship side I'm a premier league player... Ow perhaps I'm not. Get rid and upgrade 2 years to late however.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:51 - Jan 16 with 2460 viewsforkbeard

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 18:51 - Jan 16 by jackportis

What do Birmingham see in him? Do you think he will say hang on a minute they are a championship side I'm a premier league player... Ow perhaps I'm not. Get rid and upgrade 2 years to late however.

The same thing they see in the 'bottler' Cotterill i'd imagine.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 19:25 - Jan 16 with 2345 viewsJonTheJack

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 15:57 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I cannot understand not having Dan James on the Bench for the last game.
There was no replacement winger at all, at 0:3 down he could have come on for 10-15 minutes of fame in the Prem.
Let's face it, we were not going get a draw or win and the Goal Difference damge had already been done.
We would have got a good idea of how he copes with Prem defences.

Dan James currently has a hamstring injury.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 19:48 - Jan 16 with 2287 viewstomdickharry

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:53 - Jan 16 by JackBaston

65.5% pass completion

His pass to Sanchez set up Arsenal's fourth on Saturday.A player well past his best who is a trier but not up to PL quality these days.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 2284 viewsjack247

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:05 - Jan 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's currently the best winger we have. Narsingh will hopefully take that title very soon but it still means Wayne is the second best. We have other less talented wingers we should be selling before Wayne.

I agree. I'd sell any of them though. I think £3m is decent if we replace him. If we just use it to claw some of the Narsingh money back it's pointless.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:09 - Jan 17 with 1945 viewsAussieSwan

any further news today?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:13 - Jan 17 with 1933 viewsLandore_Jack

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:09 - Jan 17 by AussieSwan

any further news today?

"It is going to be very difficult because we are talking about a very well established Premier League player and a player that I don't think Swansea will be very willing to talk about.

"He is a player that can change things around but to be honest it's not easy."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-tra

#backtojack

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:26 - Jan 17 with 1907 viewsAussieSwan

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:13 - Jan 17 by Landore_Jack

"It is going to be very difficult because we are talking about a very well established Premier League player and a player that I don't think Swansea will be very willing to talk about.

"He is a player that can change things around but to be honest it's not easy."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-tra

I don't think it'll happen in all honesty, but I'm hoping that it does. He's 32 for goodness sake, we aren't gonna get another offer of 3m for him in the future.

Routledge and Taylor gone would be a window that many fans would be thrilled about, but one that few would have seen coming

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:42 - Jan 17 with 1862 viewsmidswan

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:26 - Jan 17 by AussieSwan

I don't think it'll happen in all honesty, but I'm hoping that it does. He's 32 for goodness sake, we aren't gonna get another offer of 3m for him in the future.

Routledge and Taylor gone would be a window that many fans would be thrilled about, but one that few would have seen coming

"thrilled about " would depend upon replacements brought in surely? It seems a fair few of our 'unwanteds' go on and perform well in a different team. Christ,even Gomis is banging them in!
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:50 - Jan 17 with 1841 viewsDewi1jack

Sell Routs and sell Taylor?
About time some people woke up and realized this board and their snidey, snivelling anti-Jack B'stard advisor aren't going to replace who we sell.
And truthfully our squad is paper thin now due to the last 5 or 6 stunning transfer windows by Captain Beaky and his band

Taylors out injured at the mo, but if he stays and we do get an injury at least he can play a bit at left or right back- handy 3rd choice
Jeff's out injured, Mo... well we all know the deficiencies there.
So we pin our hopes on Dyer.

Personally I'd keep both.
We're only 1 point off fuggin safety.
FFS. Give Clement a fighting chance.
Even if the tools he's been given to work with are a bit blunt.
He can always give them away in the summer.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:57 - Jan 17 with 1813 viewsmidswan

Sensible post.....
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 21:51 - Jan 17 with 1669 viewsAussieSwan

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:42 - Jan 17 by midswan

"thrilled about " would depend upon replacements brought in surely? It seems a fair few of our 'unwanteds' go on and perform well in a different team. Christ,even Gomis is banging them in!

I agree. Both players could improve with a change of club, and we'd need to replace them. When our relegation rivals are being linked with the likes of Bojan, Snodgrass and van der Wiel, there are good replacements out there that we can definitely look at.

They're better than our current options.

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 22:20 - Jan 17 with 1618 viewsandrew

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 17:28 - Jan 16 by UplandsJack

Nor me, I'd rather see Dyer leave any day. How some on here can say Dyer had a good game Saturday staggers me... maybe a good initial 10 -15 mins but from there on he was pretty much Foooking useless.... Doesn't seem at all interested if you ask me, bit like Jeff's cameo the other week where he lasted 10 mins was it...?!

Sorry but dyer offers more than Routledge

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 14:39 - Jan 18 with 1480 viewsMatlock_Jack

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 14:49 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not sure there isn't a single player that we "wouldn't sell" if the price is high enough.

I think he'd do a decent job for them.
Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 1332 viewsJackBaston

Birmingham enquire about Routledge on 16:09 - Jan 17 by AussieSwan

any further news today?

Birmingham have signed Nsue so looks like Waynes staying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024